Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Jrf2021

Yeh hi toh karna tha akshara ko. Let parents of ruhi live their life. Lekin madam se ho nahi paya naa mind her own business.

And whatever akshara and abhira faced are akshara karma. Woh bhagodi thi ek number ki. Kabhi life m apni family ko sach nahi bola,unke saath nahi rhi. Bas humesha bhagti rhi.

Agar sach bolti toh sab khush rehte ek saath. Lekin phir bhagodi ko bhagna tha toh result samne hai.khud toh bhagwan ke pass chali gyi. Uski beti aaj tak zillat ke laddoo khati hai daily.

Akshara should have left Ruhi in the car and let her kill Arohi and then die. Makers didn’t show Ak as bhagoda, she has been kicked out of the house once . And the other time they showed her making sacrifice for some useless ppl to save her from the pain she went through because of Ruhi’s mom who blamed for sirat’s death. And I can’t make any false narratives and watch what’s shown in the episodes. But I too think she should have told the truth to the elders and they would have tried to fix.

Am happy Akshara and Abhira lived away from all the toxicity. Or else Abhira would have become a spoiled brat and barthameez like Ruhi. Goenka’s are worst and am glad Akshara took her daughter away from them, they lived together happily for 22 years. Am sure makers will clear Ak’s name from all these blames and make Ruhi apologise to her maasi and Abhira.
IK u might not agree with me so let’s end here .

Edited by Chaitu.V - 13 days ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Yeah Akshara have been too good for unnecessary ppl and now that’s bringing problems in her daughter’s life. After Naira the only FL that lived with her mamma is Abhira , she had a happy and secured childhood. Isliye she was a happy sunshine girl before poddar’s and these loser Ruhi Birla entered into her life.

Her mathashree was less horrible than this cheapo but still she got punished and lived her life alone, in the initial episodes MG said her fate is like her mom so let’s see what happens. Makers will never show evil win against good . Isliye Ak lived happily with her daughter for 22 yrs made her the best girl keeping her word she gave to her pathi.
Dadi accepted Abhira Poddar firm ko hiladegi if she goes out and practice so she offered the job and accepted pharakhne mein galthi ho gayi. That’s how she will always emerge as a winner in everything. Cheap vamp se Abhira Jaise Character ko compare karna bhi cheap hai. Mujhe lagtha hai Arohi ko acha banane keliye Ruhi Birla ko ithna cheap aur ghatiya bandiya. Isliye log bhol raha hai Arohi se isse compare bhi math karo🫢smiley36

Arohi was not a full time vamp.she make AK life hell ,But she used to care for other members in her family.Ye Ruhi apni pnanu ki beizzati poddars ke mooh se chup chap sunti hain if Aarohi would have been in her place,she would have taken stand for badepapa .Ruhi tho ulta abhira ko sunati hain for supporting pnanu. Aur Aarohi thodi na Ruhi jaise characterless thi.she has only one man at a time.She dint used to imagine her Jeth while her pati romancing her Ruhi Birla is the most disgusting character in rishta ever.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Sometimes Im inspired by itv shows because they taight me what not to wear in this type of particular function.I mean I can picturize myself in that particular scene and function and deciding I will never wear this type of cloths.

Fun fact my many rupees will gonna save by watching only these shows and withput spending a single penny I can see what's trending now what's made for me.

So guys be positive for rishta cloths,atleast our blocking list is fullfilled without spending anything.

Fun fact 2 in reality shows after watching grand premiure cloths I am like yes these cloths are fantastic then again otehr contestent came then Im also like now these are fantastic,this is what we want.But after premiure after saw their mindset of creep people I started hating myself,I liked this man's cloths,Oh my badnass.

So that's what in my mind.

Sayonara

Currently Naira cut suits are so popular, she literally made her statement clothing so famous among mass audience.

Shagun style blouses were also very popular.

And Akshara, Pankhuri etc. style suits were popular too around 10 years ago.

In logo ka fan base, popularity alag hi hoti thi.......ab vo baat nahi rahi.

Yeah Akshara have been too good for unnecessary ppl and now that’s bringing problems in her daughter’s life. After Naira the only FL that lived with her mamma is Abhira , she had a happy and secured childhood. Isliye she was a happy sunshine girl before poddar’s and these loser Ruhi Birla entered into her life.

Her mathashree was less horrible than this cheapo but still she got punished and lived her life alone, in the initial episodes MG said her fate is like her mom so let’s see what happens. Makers will never show evil win against good . Isliye Ak lived happily with her daughter for 22 yrs made her the best girl keeping her word she gave to her pathi.
Dadi accepted Abhira Poddar firm ko hiladegi if she goes out and practice so she offered the job and accepted pharakhne mein galthi ho gayi. That’s how she will always emerge as a winner in everything. Cheap vamp se Abhira Jaise Character ko compare karna bhi cheap hai. Mujhe lagtha hai Arohi ko acha banane keliye Ruhi Birla ko ithna cheap aur ghatiya bandiya. Isliye log bhol raha hai Arohi se isse compare bhi math karo🫢smiley36

bilkul.....beti mamma se bhi upar pahenchegi....and ruhi se saabit kiya.....bas burai manipulation and evilness mein........apno matashree ko kab ka peeche chod diya hai...😂

vhai pati ke hote hue....usse pyaar ka dhong karte hue...armaan ke paas abhira jaise lapde pahan kar blackmail kar rahi hai ki mujhse shaadi karo....and yeh woh hi armaan hai jisne ise....pehle 2 times chod diya hai...ek baar family ke liye and then abhira ke liye....

usse mann nahi bhara makers ka...to kaha...aur lo....aur giro neeche.....pregnant ho pati ke saath and usi armaan ke saath chat ke neeche raho...😂

I mean heights of shamefulness and cheapness of a character...aur kya hi dikha sakte hain makers...

and these are not galatfahmi...yeh sab ruhi ne kiya hai!!!😂

Edited by India_TV - 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

Currently Naira cut suits are so popular, she literally made her statement clothing so famous among mass audience.

Shagun style blouses were also very popular.

And Akshara, Pankhuri etc. style suits were popular too around 10 years ago.

In logo ka fan base, popularity alag hi hoti thi.......ab vo baat nahi rahi.

I like every character's dress in generation 1 and 2,because they maintain trend according to that time.Mean 2009 mean 2009 trend that's it,2017 mean 2017 trend.

But now yrkkh lost respect in respect of dress clothing etc.

Naira's dress designs were unique in every episode and Kartik character's dress were like change in every 3-4 momth in dress code etc.You can see it by observing thumbnails only of their character.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Yeh hi toh karna tha akshara ko. Let parents of ruhi live their life. Lekin madam se ho nahi paya naa mind her own business.

And whatever akshara and abhira faced are akshara karma. Woh bhagodi thi ek number ki. Kabhi life m apni family ko sach nahi bola,unke saath nahi rhi. Bas humesha bhagti rhi.

Agar sach bolti toh sab khush rehte ek saath. Lekin phir bhagodi ko bhagna tha toh result samne hai.khud toh bhagwan ke pass chali gyi. Uski beti aaj tak zillat ke laddoo khati hai daily.

sach bolthi toh ek aur bacche ko paalne ka zimmedari girthi uspe. She believes in one family can have only one child police isiliye toh ab ko abort karne nikli thi. 3 bacche kaise sambhalthi. So she decided let me become mahan by taking blames.

FL ke maahan banne ke keede se uski beti ki zindagi barbad ki. Lekin 6 saal ki bacchi ko tabhi marna tha as she will be the kaanta to the love story of ddp filled abhimaan's life. Yes even i wanted ruhi to die wigh abhimanyu than turning her negative but that's only because i wanted to cherish child rooh than seeing this crap. But hate choti ruh recieves just because she is alive and ab was made orphan is too much. Ab is orphan because ak chose orphan man as her husband. She chose to become mahaan instead of solving the matter wisely. Choti ruh is not responsible for death and not even for sending off ak. It was purely ak's stupidity and decision.

Edited by WildestDreams - 12 days ago

1)she left gh for 3 years

arohi forced her...and no one from goenkas stopped arohi ko...

yahan tak ki when manyu rejected arohi and wanted to marry akshu...tab bhi kairav wanted her to leave and she was leaving...

2)she left birla house for 1 year

for manyu...😂uske haath ke liye....

3) she left udaipur after her divorce with abhi. She left her grandparents also for years. She did paternity fraud with abhir identity

she knew her family well and also birlas....6 years baad aayee to bhi use sunna pada..and no one from the family stooped that maniac manjari...😂

and yehi manjari kasauli pahunch gayee thi....akshu ke ghar mein rahne..and apne bete ke liye akshu ko maang liya...😂.😂

waise this leaving really proved good for akshu...use abhinav mila...and hume abhira...😂

4)she left gh forever when best option was to tell everyone that it was an accident only. But she chose easy way out to leave everything.

she knew what she has suffered...she did not want that fuilt ridden life for ruhi..

When did she live with her loved ones. She always ran here and there.

When abhimanyu left her,she married abhinav. When abhinav died she was ready to marry abhimanyu.

when manyu divorced akshu..usne bhi to arohi se engagement ki thi...and whent for a prehoneymoon with her...😂ab akshu jitna aur koi accah hi nahi laga manyu ko to kya hi kahen na....and akshu ko easily manyu se behatar mil gaya abhinav...😂

Aur list bahut bdi hai akshara ke kaando ko. So it's not about narrative. It's about how pathetic character akshara was.

bhai itni batayee hai...aur bhi bata do...😂

blue mein hain mere points...😂

Edited by India_TV - 13 days ago

1)she left gh for 3 years

2)she left birla house for 1 year

3) she left udaipur after her divorce with abhi. She left her grandparents also for years. She did paternity fraud with abhir identity

4)she left gh forever when best option was to tell everyone that it was an accident only. But she chose easy way out to leave everything.

When did she live with her loved ones. She always ran here and there.

When abhimanyu left her,she married abhinav. When abhinav died she was ready to marry abhimanyu.

Aur list bahut bdi hai akshara ke kaando ko. So it's not about narrative. It's about how pathetic character akshara was.

Ak didn’t run away on her own in any of the above situations. I can have many issues with Ak but she was not a khooni. She was falsely accused.

And Makers khud bhul Gaye aur erase Kar Diya kuch characters so am least interested in discussing those characters . Am here to watch s4 as I love Abhira Sharma and Abhimaan and their story.Akshara is her mom and she is falsely accused by losers Ruhi Birla and her evil saas So am interested in watching how Abhira will clear her mom’s name. If Abhira ,Abhimaan get destroyed I will leave the show and forum , won’t take revenge on next FL and support a cheap vamp. I watch it as a fictional show and won’t carry fwd Love or revenge to next generations . I genuinely love Abhira so am here or would have left the show long back.

Jrf2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ak didn’t run away on her own in any of the above situations. I can have many issues with Ak but she was not a khooni. She was falsely accused.

And Makers khud bhul Gaye aur erase Kar Diya kuch characters so am least interested in discussing those characters . Am here to watch s4 as I love Abhira Sharma and Abhimaan and their story.Akshara is her mom and she is falsely accused by losers Ruhi Birla and her evil saas So am interested in watching how Abhira will clear her mom’s name. If Abhira ,Abhimaan get destroyed I will leave the show and forum , won’t take revenge on next FL and support a cheap vamp. I watch it as a fictional show and won’t carry fwd Love or revenge to next generations . I genuinely love Abhira so am here or would have left the show long back.

When did I say she was khooni. I said she has poor decision making skills .it's her poor decision making in crucial situations that costed many people lives as per the story. Whether it was sirat,Neil, arohi .

Jrf2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.