Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

see Armaan leaving vidya .. when Rohit is dead would have been wrong on his part .. but Shivani coming into his life right now .. would be easier for him to understand

and the reason can be any .. she can simply say Madhav got married again and his wife already had another baby ..

So there was no way back in his life .. so I decided to give you up .. it would be easier for them to accept you if they felt I was dead ..I didn’t want to abandon you but I did it so that you get your birthright

aree seedhi seedhi baat hai...she could have been in coma after an accident...😂

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

ropu is ok armansa nhi

Ropu ka usp hai uski kanji aankhein and 10 pac body basss

No way RPo is a 10 pack, wait is hesmiley37smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: viji2111

She wasn't his mentor. She was just a visiting faculty who gave few lectures in his law college but he was highly impressed by her. She couldn't even recognise him when they met in the resort.

I'm just saying what Armaan za said, I didn't cause Aks didn't even recognize him smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

No way RPo is a 10 pack, wait is hesmiley37smiley37

No clue Yaa. But smile achchi hai chomu ki
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadi04

yeah true even I feel Shivani chapter needs to be opened .. they had started the rose garden 🪴 house and then suddenly snapped out of it …

Armaan still does not know that house belonged to his mother .. which Abhira is aware of ..

Maybe the Goenka track will go along with introducing Shivani in the story ..

I was just thinking about this. They can show abhimaan leaving ph so that ruhi can be in peace. But still can work in pf. Then them finding evidence that it was ruhi who is unintentionally responsible for aarohi's death not akshara but still deciding to stay quite till ruhi delivers the baby. Then armaan getting second thoughts about not trying to know about his biological mother ever and abhira encouraging him to find out revealing him about rose garden house.... ruhi rohit track can go parallel with these in ph with family.

Such potential tracks they have. But they're wasting everything...😡😡😡😡

Edited by Sajini235 - 13 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Bahut tej hai armaan , yah hota kaun hai trust ya distrust karne wala. He wasn't there to see what akshara did in the past nor is he in some way related to her to actually show any sentimental belief like abheea. Sirf abheera ko patane ke liye aisa kaha.

I hope ruhi slaps abheera smiley37smiley37....WWE hona chahiye with ruhi emerging victorious.

I want ruhi to slap abheera only to read long posts about how ruhi is toxic, abuser but ab is not smiley36
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I want ruhi to slap abheera only to read long posts about how ruhi is toxic, abuser but ab is not smiley36

Hum dono ko toh bass kalesh chahiye 🍿

There should be a full on cat fight between both sisters. Winner wins Par Nana Manish.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

There should be a full on cat fight between both sisters. Winner wins Par Nana Manish.

Winner wins Apmaan poddar- DKP ne masth name diya hai based on ship name of MAAN of anupama smiley36

Jrf2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Meko nahi pta ki makers kya dikhayenge akshara ko. Lekin fact is akshara was responsible for Neil and arohi death. Nothing can change this fact .

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

uss 200 saal ki vampire bhudda kisko chahiye...winner ke liye kuch achcha prize rakhkho na yaar...🤣🤣🤣🤣 how about a dinmer date with filpmaaan poddar..😁😁😁
Edited by Sajini235 - 13 days ago