Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

yeh purana pitaara khulne ke baad....kitne episodes lenge makers use sampann karne ke liye??😂

abhir and manyu ki baat aayegi??? and where is manjari...itna ruhi ruhi karti thi...until she knew about abhir...[LOl] uske baad koi pyaar vyaar nahi raha ruhi se??😂

will manish disclose that he received akshu ki call before she died?? abhira phone to check karegi na...😂

I just hope..akshe per lage saare aarop door kare abhira fatafat...and armaan abhira ki story aage badhe...😂

I don’t think they will show anything much about irrelevant characters. They might just brief it like Ak’s bad past and then she found true love in Abhria’s papa ,MG might talk about her half brother though.

Dongi MG will start crying before Abhira that he didn’t pick Ak’s last call ,mujhe maaf kardo meri bachi smiley36 Track leke aya hai tho they will definitely clear Ak’s name from all this nonsense I feel. Abhira will not take any kind of BS against her mamma so she will find out the truth . Kaise wo dekhna padega. KV ko Ruhi aur Armaan ko footage milgayi magically tho Abhira ko bhi kuch mil jayegi smiley36

Why is that chindi Chor gatekeeper still stalking Abhira and Armaan ,smiley11 she is hearing their personal talks and giving advices . And these 2 idiots listening to that cheater ,shameless idiot. They both needs to stay away from that cheapo esp Armaan shouldn’t forget how cheap she is.dAbhira needs to slap this cheapo when she accuses her mamma. But now behan bhan gayi aur pregnant bhi hai tho she won’t smiley12

Edited by Chaitu.V - 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I don’t think they will show anything much about irrelevant characters. They might just brief it like Ak’s bad past and then she found true love in Abhria’s papa ,MG might talk about her half brother though.

Dongi MG will start crying before Abhira that he didn’t pick Ak’s last call ,mujhe maaf kardo meri bachi smiley36 Track leke aya hai tho they will definitely clear Ak’s name from all this nonsense I feel. Abhira will not take any kind of BS against her mamma so she will find out the truth . Kaise wo dekhna padega. KV ko Ruhi aur Armaan ko footage milgayi magically tho Abhira ko bhi kuch mil jayegi smiley36

Why is that chindi Chor gatekeeper still stalking Abhira and Armaan ,smiley11 she is hearing their personal talks and giving advices . And these 2 idiots listening to that cheater ,shameless idiot. They both needs to stay away from that cheapo esp Armaan shouldn’t forget how cheap she is.dAbhira needs to slap this cheapo when she accuses her mamma. But now behan bhan gayi aur pregnant bhi hai tho she won’t smiley12

yup...yeh itna kaatil kaatil ki raat lagwaya hai villains se...to akshu ka naam clear to karenge most likely makers...😂

I think kaveri ka woh beech raaste mein presentation may b a test makers ne kiya ...for this...warna wahan to that was totally not necessary...😂

yeh zyada sugar sweet talks of ruhi abhira...uff...too much tha.....ruhi ka to samajh aata hai...she must b still scared ki kahin uski pol na khol den yeh...[LOl] I mean how disgusting she can b.....abhi tak all her kukarm..she is hiding from rohit!!!!!

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

yeh purana pitaara khulne ke baad....kitne episodes lenge makers use sampann karne ke liye??😂

abhir and manyu ki baat aayegi??? and where is manjari...itna ruhi ruhi karti thi...until she knew about abhir...[LOl] uske baad koi pyaar vyaar nahi raha ruhi se??😂

will manish disclose that he received akshu ki call before she died?? abhira phone to check karegi na...😂

I just hope..akshe per lage saare aarop door kare abhira fatafat...and armaan abhira ki story aage badhe...😂

No I hope it is milked properly because Sachin Tyagi fetches Trp .. and this track will open a lot of other tracks .. who knows abhir might be alive ..

Manjiri found him alive in a hospital .. after the earthquake they claimed him and took him away telling the kid both parents were dead .. they did not want to lose him to Akshara

Originally posted by: Aadi04

No I hope it is milked properly because Sachin Tyagi fetches Trp .. and this track will open a lot of other tracks .. who knows abhir might be alive ..

Manjiri found him alive in a hospital .. after the earthquake they claimed him and took him away telling the kid both parents were dead .. they did not want to lose him to Akshara

haan kuch bhi ho sakta hai.....kets c....But i dont want manjari....she is such a manipulative and hypocrite.....😂aise hi bahut saare hain poddars ke khud...😂

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

haan kuch bhi ho sakta hai.....kets c....But i dont want manjari....she is such a manipulative and hypocrite.....😂aise hi bahut saare hain poddars ke khud...😂

See Manish Goenka cannot continue for long .. so they will have to get another family which will create kalesh for the FL and ML

that’s how rishta has worked having 2 families.. if MG chapter is closed for good without bringing any of the Goenkas for Charu .

then Shivani will turn up with a new family .. a step brother or sister for Armaan ..

See Manish Goenka cannot continue for long .. so they will have to get another family which will create kalesh for the FL and ML

that’s how rishta has worked having 2 families.. if MG chapter is closed for good without bringing any of the Goenkas for Charu .

then Shivani will turn up with a new family .. a step brother or sister for Armaan ..

may b shivani will b a better idea.....let the goenkas b gayab....i want some one who is with abhira armaan...warna to dono hi akele hain...😂 all the rest favour the wrong sides...😂

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Bahut tej hai armaan , yah hota kaun hai trust ya distrust karne wala. He wasn't there to see what akshara did in the past nor is he in some way related to her to actually show any sentimental belief like abheea. Sirf abheera ko patane ke liye aisa kaha.

I hope ruhi slaps abheera smiley37smiley37....WWE hona chahiye with ruhi emerging victorious.

I don't support physical violence

Gali galoch wala 20 mins dedo bt Rajan is a pussy won't do that

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

may b shivani will b a better idea.....let the goenkas b gayab....i want some one who is with abhira armaan...warna to dono hi akele hain...😂 all the rest favour the wrong sides...😂

yeah true even I feel Shivani chapter needs to be opened .. they had started the rose garden 🪴 house and then suddenly snapped out of it …

Armaan still does not know that house belonged to his mother .. which Abhira is aware of ..

Maybe the Goenka track will go along with introducing Shivani in the story ..

yeah true even I feel Shivani chapter needs to be opened .. they had started the rose garden 🪴 house and then suddenly snapped out of it …

Armaan still does not know that house belonged to his mother .. which Abhira is aware of ..

Maybe the Goenka track will go along with introducing Shivani in the story ..

yup...mujhe bhi lagta hai...ya fir mein aisa hope kar rahi hun...😂

armaan should know about his mom..especially when the step mom is like vidya.....

Edited by India_TV - 13 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

yup...mujhe bhi lagta hai...ya fir mein aisa hope kar rahi hun...[LL]

armaan should know about his mom..especially when the step mom is like vidya.....

see Armaan leaving vidya .. when Rohit is dead would have been wrong on his part .. but Shivani coming into his life right now .. would be easier for him to understand

and the reason can be any .. she can simply say Madhav got married again and his wife already had another baby ..

So there was no way back in his life .. so I decided to give you up .. it would be easier for them to accept you if they felt I was dead ..I didn’t want to abandon you but I did it so that you get your birthright