Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Surekha removed nazar of girls when they are together happily. Swarna is calm not intruding.

20241007_093612-COLLAGE.jpg

Both girls ran hugged Manish with fufa saying ayiye Manish ji.

Girls position changed now in siding 🀣

20241007_093641-COLLAGE.jpg

If surekha didn't turn off the gas that day when Akshara left it open toh aaj yeh din nahi dekhna padta. Sab kuch surekha ne kiya.

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

After that he totally ignored her most of the time

Haa because she threw a fit after that. So Salman ignored her on weekends.
Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Bahut tej hai armaan , yah hota kaun hai trust ya distrust karne wala. He wasn't there to see what akshara did in the past nor is he in some way related to her to actually show any sentimental belief like abheea. Sirf abheera ko patane ke liye aisa kaha.

I hope ruhi slaps abheera smiley37smiley37....WWE hona chahiye with ruhi emerging victorious.

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Exactly arey usne Toh kuch kiya hi nahi …abhi toh ek baar Rohit ko Tata bye bye πŸ‘‹ bol de ..then back to being in lust of Armaan ..but do you think iska kokh niklega ..

I think 2 options are there .. either she survives and Rohit gone , foetus gone.. Punishment to vidya 😈

2nd she gone . Rohit and baby still alive ..

koi bhi jaayee ya na jaayee...bas vidya chali jaayee.....kaise bhi....punishment mein ya aise hi...πŸ˜‚

yeh purana pitaara khulne ke baad....kitne episodes lenge makers use sampann karne ke liye??πŸ˜‚

abhir and manyu ki baat aayegi??? and where is manjari...itna ruhi ruhi karti thi...until she knew about abhir...[LOl] uske baad koi pyaar vyaar nahi raha ruhi se??πŸ˜‚

will manish disclose that he received akshu ki call before she died?? abhira phone to check karegi na...πŸ˜‚

I just hope..akshe per lage saare aarop door kare abhira fatafat...and armaan abhira ki story aage badhe...πŸ˜‚

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

If surekha didn't turn off the gas that day when Akshara left it open toh aaj yeh din nahi dekhna padta. Sab kuch surekha ne kiya.

ya i remember that day she only saved akshu. 🀣and ruhis mom died after that
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: viji2111

I just want to see Abhira's reaction on knowing about Abhir.

i want to see her reaction when she hears about bc crime by her mom πŸ˜‚ want to know if she is a good lawyer ya phir mumma ki kabootar

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Koi iss ruhi ko employment dedo , itni free hai. She always stalks these two jokers for different reasons.

She is in maternity leave currently smiley36

PoojaaNair thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Who are talking about

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: hari15

She is in maternity leave currently smiley36

lol ye gaya ball boundary ke bahar smiley37 maternity leave main she is doing most useless thing smiley36 she should maintain 1 arm distance from khooni family smiley36

Warna we all say ruhi buri thi, obsessed thi, pagal thi, mental thi but zinda toh thi smiley44