Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PoojaaNair thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

A child below age of 7 cannot be sent to any detention or Juvenile care. I'm a final year student if Ruhi was above 7 and she had the knowledge then she is liable for Negligence no crime

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I think 2 options are there .. either she survives and Rohit gone , foetus gone.. Punishment to vidya 😈

2nd she gone . Rohit and baby still alive ..

Ruhi will stay. That’s what I am saying naa. Vidya, Kaveri and Sanjay are secondary creater of troubles. Ruhi is the main antagonist. She is even on the damn montage. The day she is off the montage, her role will be another furniture
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I am still not able to understand why is Ru mad at Ab because she is Ak daughter? Abhir was also Ak son but when fake Abhir came she was chill? 🙄

Ikr 😅 She doesn’t hate Abhir but Abhira? Weird

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Absolutely and this is not just audience ka feeling. I got it cross checked as well from the sets.

Especially her jealousy expressions looked so real. 😬😬

(Last year vo BB mein bhi to thi)

Edited by Drna7 - 14 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Haa woh thi BB mei. Ek WKV mei usko Salman pe bhi gussa aa raha tha. But woh control kiya. Her face gives away Matlab she cannot hide what is on her mind.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Haa woh thi BB mei. Ek WKV mei usko Salman pe bhi gussa aa raha tha. But woh control kiya. Her face gives away Matlab she cannot hide what is on her mind.

Achha h bhai ghar mein nahi the, nahi to unhe bhi mirchi peesne ko kehtismiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Salman told her she has anger management issues.. and she’s so freaky she will only get negative roles ..

After that he totally ignored her most of the time

Originally posted by: Drna7

Especially her jealousy expressions looked so real. 😬😬

(Last year vo BB mein bhi to thi)

The BB was phenomenal smiley37smiley37smiley37

It shown her real colours smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Absolutely and this is not just audience ka feeling. I got it cross checked as well from the sets.

There were enough BTS .. as Ghum was always crossing milestones from 500 episodes onwards .. her vibe was so crass .. that she never made the ML stand with FL in any cake cutting .. even on location leaks her crass body language was explicit

When we see rishta ka on location you can see a certain modicum of friendship and professionalism.. nobody is bestie in this cut throat world of competition.. but people learn to behave with each other .. because of her off screen attitude.. Pakhi was disliked even more .. and the PH milked it to it’s advantage

Shehzada tried doing the same with Pratiksha but Rajan shahi threw him out ..the new lot is much more well behaved ..

Most are adults here .. nobody should be mad enough to ship on screen folks off screen .. everyone is entitled to chose their own partners

Personally I really never cared who NB dated or married .. I am not his family .. it’s their headache .. but aishwarya’s manipulation in the script and completely sidelining Ayesha from her own show to work in a separate set for 300 episodes really made me annoyed

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Ruhi will stay. That’s what I am saying naa. Vidya, Kaveri and Sanjay are secondary creater of troubles. Ruhi is the main antagonist. She is even on the damn montage. The day she is off the montage, her role will be another furniture

Ruhi will stay until end of this Gen ..she’s needed to create trouble. And I’m sure she’ll pursue Armaan again at some later stage.. so that means rohit will die..