Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

I never watched initial episodes so Ar did some internship or was some apprentice under Ak or what? But he has PF as well.....

AK when to Armaan school give lectures and teach, so he's her former student. I guess he was so impress she became his mentor smiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Garvita itna jaldi wont go re. Infact they will play it up with the sister rivalry. Ruhi is enough to rile up a lot of audience.

See they will soon start 2 sisters falling in love with same guy in anupama

Pari and adhya are ready …

Ruhi abhira tantrums have been going on for a year now … now they will know they are step cousins ..the fight and blame game will continue till the truth comes out .

What I know in rishta .. there is a death of an important female member and step mom comes in .

Romit is a better actor than garvita and his scenes with Armaan have not been used ..

Ruhi Abhira will eventually resolve ..and then Ruhi will eventually pass away leaving a small baby to Abhira to be badi Ma

Rohit will eventually remarry someone .. to have some other dynamics in the family show

Abhira will obviously have her own child .. either with Armaan or with some other family .. but gen 5 ko Toh ready karna hi hai

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

The only thing about Pakhi was wahan behena bond nahi dikhaya tha.

Didi was so disgusting Ru abhi line mein piche h.

Pakhi was the villain in Sais life.. and she was always the other woman..but here this Ruhi is just unbearable to,me.. I don’t know why I could still watch pakhi but I just can’t stand Ruhi. Maybe it’s her looks ..😂…Ruhi looks like a vamp through and through. Her mom also did kaands..but she was very pretty and we enjoyed watching her. 🤔
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

AK when to Armaan school give lectures and teach, so he's her former student. I guess he was so impress she became his mentor smiley36

It’s a very loosely defined track . Akshara barely recognised Armaan when he introduced himself to her ..he told her you run a resort that’s why I got my family along.. Mam remember me .. and she says Wah ..that’s why I feel Akshara should not have got her married to a random stranger she should have told Armaan to take her to Manish Goenka after she dies ..

It was certainly not well established like virat and Kamal Joshi . Though I wonder what was Sai doing when kj was training virat to drive and lift sacks and all..

Edited by Aadi04 - 14 days ago

I agree especially like when Armaan za emotions are dukh and dard

a woman is standing in front of a crowd of people in a crowded city .

ropu is ok armansa nhi

Ropu ka usp hai uski kanji aankhein and 10 pac body basss

I never watched initial episodes so Ar did some internship or was some apprentice under Ak or what? But he has PF as well.....

She was a visiting faculty in his law college in Delhi. When they met Akshara couldn't even recognise him( correct me if I am wrong) but he respected her as his teacher . This is applicable to all the good students as most of them consider their professors to be God and this teacher also saved his life when he himself was trying to save her life along with her daughter's.

She wasn't his mentor. She was just a visiting faculty who gave few lectures in his law college but he was highly impressed by her. She couldn't even recognise him when they met in the resort.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

you know.. pakhi could still get some sympathy… because she only loved Virat….but Ruhi is just vile… I could still watch pakhi..but when Ruhi comes onscreen I want to shut my eyes and close my ears 😂

Ruhi is chindi… compared to Pakhi ..
Problem is pakhi was never pakhi she was always aishwarya ..

If I make a voodoo doll of pakhi i will stick pins in her kokh

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Haa bas aise hi DDP mei rahe armaansa

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Ruhi is chindi… compared to Pakhi ..
Problem is pakhi was never pakhi she was always aishwarya ..

Absolutely and this is not just audience ka feeling. I got it cross checked as well from the sets.