Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Wow! Kya hypocrisy hai yeh useless fake 🤬 ki , Abhira ko iski sabh galathiya bhul jana chahiye jo yeh jaan booch kar kiya. She did everything purposefully. Abhira suffered a lot because of this cheater , she have no shelter ,food , and almost got molested because to this cheater. She is a home wrecker and then again tried to blackmail Abhira’s would be husband to marry her on Abhria’s wedding day. She almost killed an old man by hitting him with the car then played victim card called Armaan and said someone is trying tk frame her in false accident case . She don’t want Abhria’s parents names on the wedding card but them tried to put the blame on the printer guy. She wants Armaan ,Abhira and even Rohit to forgive her for all the grave mistakes she did knowingly. She is still cheating her pathi hiding everything and became pregnant but this witch is blaming Abhira who didn’t even exist during the accident. And she too knows that was an accident , when she was 6 she don’t understand but now she is 30 she still don’t understand? She knows everything but she tries to put the blame on someone , she ruins everything and then plays victim. Selfish ,self centred 🤬 she set different rules for others.

She is begging Abhira to forgive her for the mistakes she did. Abhria bacha don’t be too kind and nice with snakes like Ruhi n V they will show their true colours.

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1843119510372647345

Ruhi is just disgusting..most vile character ever on rishta. Anyway I hope her husband finds out that she ran to marry his brother on his wedding day ..and kicks her out of his life..she deserves that punishment..
Edited by Indira1211 - 14 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Indira1211

you know.. pakhi could still get some sympathy… because she only loved Virat….but Ruhi is just vile… I could still watch pakhi..but when Ruhi comes onscreen I want to shut my eyes and close my ears 😂

The only thing about Pakhi was wahan behena bond nahi dikhaya tha.

Didi was so disgusting Ru abhi line mein piche h.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Anupama is copying gen 2 of yeh rishta ..

and they will follow gen 1 of their own show in wierd way .. my gut feel now is Ruhi will die .. during child birth and then Rohit will get married again ..

Abhira will be the badi Ma of Ruhi ka baccha .something like dhara bhabhi .. 😂😂
But without the loyal devars…

hey this is a legacy Show…the heroines have their own children here..they don’t raise other peoples children… Ruhi may or may not have this baby..but her kaand of running to marry her jeth will come out and then her marriage will fall apart..either her baby or husband or both will be taken away from her.. dkp hasn’t punished her yet. So her punishment is still coming. Also she needs to know that she herself was responsible for the chain of events that led to her moms death. So all this is coming for vile Ruhi.
Edited by Indira1211 - 14 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

His initial hero intro (Shaheeda time) was dashing. Like many newspaper articles praising him and portrayed him as the most kaabil Advocate.

In short a glorified hero intro 😉

Ak was Ar college's guest lecturer (think so)

@bold vo to abhi bhi h, aise hi to nahi dadisa uski skills par flat hsmiley42smiley36

Originally posted by: Abhiabhi1

don't believe Arman, he is saying all this to make up abhira, cos she is naraz with Arman, he is always a flipper , first he left ruhi for abhira and left abhira for vidya now to pacify abhira...he always does somersault

@bold: Sad but true tho

Le all flippers in gen 4

Edited by Shineeeee - 14 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Positib auratein dusro ke shadiyo mei dulhan banke dusre ke dulha se Shadi karne ka blackmail karti hai kya 😜😜😜

Exactly arey usne Toh kuch kiya hi nahi …abhi toh ek baar Rohit ko Tata bye bye 👋 bol de ..then back to being in lust of Armaan ..but do you think iska kokh niklega ..

I think 2 options are there .. either she survives and Rohit gone , foetus gone.. Punishment to vidya 😈

2nd she gone . Rohit and baby still alive ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 14 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I FF those two scenes so I don't know what she said, I don't have time for Rusharam and her selective trauma, that all use as excuse for her nasty ways.

I'm happy she doesnt' want Abhira as her behen then we won't be subject to that crap

yes I’m glad that lusty Ruhi is gone vile again..because I can at least watch that and hate her,,but to see her fake sugary sweetness ..makes me want to throw up.. 🤢…
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

yes I’m glad that lusty Ruhi is gone vile again..because I can at least watch that and hate her,,but to see her fake sugary sweetness ..makes me want to throw up.. 🤢…

Today is what Monday .. so it was 7 day wonder

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Nah nah. Let him be single. Sundar and single or 🌈

I agree especially like when Armaan za emotions are dukh and dard

a woman is standing in front of a crowd of people in a crowded city .

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

hey this is a legacy Show…the heroines have their own children here..they don’t raise other peoples children… Ruhi may or may not have this baby..but her kaand of running to marry her jeth will come out and then her marriage will fall apart..either her baby or husband or both will be taken away from her.. dkp hasn’t punished her yet. So her punishment is still coming. Also she needs to know that she herself was responsible for the chain of events that led to her moms death. So all this is coming for vile Ruhi.

Abhira will have her own baby in due course .. but there’s a chance it may take a while .. she may follow the dhara bhabhi pattern get taunts .. but unlike dhara bhabhi finally conceives