Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Or you can secret rumaan shipper. Come on don't be shy admit it

I want Armaan single. Sabka breakup Kara do smiley37
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

kab smiley37smiley37

I want her to plan Abhimaan barbaad or maut then I'll be she's negative smiley36

Positib auratein dusro ke shadiyo mei dulhan banke dusre ke dulha se Shadi karne ka blackmail karti hai kya 😜😜😜

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I want Armaan single. Sabka breakup Kara do smiley37

So you want him for yourself 😏 😜

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

So you want him for yourself 😏 😜

Nah nah. Let him be single. Sundar and single or 🌈
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I understand it mat not be possible to be accept her as good but she was deliberately turned good only for this identity reveal.

For example: Agar woh evil hoti and kaand karti toh impact nahi hota in the episode. Par kal it will be like “arre abhi toh acha bonding hui thi.” See that’s why Manisha also said Aisa nazara is rare when the four came back home. Audience also keeps thinking ab paltegi ab paltegi. Toh woh anticipation bhi build up Hota hai.

It's main aim was to have FBs of their good time together for both the girls when they'll not be on talking terms. Missing eachother and all that crap.

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Actually that's the beauty of this teacher-student relationship ✨✨✨

Remember how much hype was given to Ar 1 for being a top Advocate, anyone who's professionally well off gives all due credits to their teacher 🤩

For Ar, Akshara was his mentor, role model, his guide. And good thing atleast the makers decided to spare a student teacher relationship smiley20

don't believe Arman, he is saying all this to make up abhira, cos she is naraz with Arman, he is always a flipper , first he left ruhi for abhira and left abhira for vidya now to pacify abhira...he always does somersault
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Actually that's the beauty of this teacher-student relationship ✨✨✨

Remember how much hype was given to Ar 1 for being a top Advocate, anyone who's professionally well off gives all due credits to their teacher 🤩

For Ar, Akshara was his mentor, role model, his guide. And good thing atleast the makers decided to spare a student teacher relationship smiley20

I never watched initial episodes so Ar did some internship or was some apprentice under Ak or what? But he has PF as well.....

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Forget dadisa I'm just happy with all the ways Abhira indirectly confirm they'll be leaving PH. There's no spare room and someone staying in the OH if I heard Abhira correctly. Since SS guy is saying Vee-itch will threaten to leave with Ruhaya and her son.

So this is the music in my head with my favorite lyrics smiley42

Dil De Diya Hai, Jaan tumhe denge, Daga nahi karenge sanam

O rab di kasam yaara, rab di kasam

Rukh zindagi ne modh liya kaisa

Insaaf kar do, mujhe maaf kar do, Itna hi kar do karam

Dil de diya hai, jaan tumhe dengesmiley42smiley42smiley42

Dkp better get Akshus name cleared. Akshara Sharma was not a random character…she was Gen 3 legacy heroine…it’s so sad that even after death..people are still slandering her. I liked Arohi.but I simply hate Ruhi..she spills fakeness all the time and the actress garvita makes it worse because she’s got the look of a vamp..so she always looks like she’s plotting …😂
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Ruhi is supposed to be negative. Woh usko positive banaya tha only for this IR 😂

Agar makers ki taraf se Sochu toh Ruhi ko negative banana best hai. She riles up the audience like Didi of lost. smiley36

you know.. pakhi could still get some sympathy… because she only loved Virat….but Ruhi is just vile… I could still watch pakhi..but when Ruhi comes onscreen I want to shut my eyes and close my ears 😂

Originally posted by: Drna7

I never watched initial episodes so Ar did some internship or was some apprentice under Ak or what? But he has PF as well.....

His initial hero intro (Shaheeda time) was dashing. Like many newspaper articles praising him and portrayed him as the most kaabil Advocate.

In short a glorified hero intro 😉

Ak was Ar college's guest lecturer (think so)

Edited by Shineeeee - 14 days ago