Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I dunno about the accident reaction but I hope now dadisa will be little happy relived that Ab lineage is prestigious and that might make her take Ab side?๐Ÿค”

Forget dadisa I'm just happy with all the ways Abhira indirectly confirm they'll be leaving PH. There's no spare room and someone staying in the OH if I heard Abhira correctly. Since SS guy is saying Vee-itch will threaten to leave with Ruhaya and her son.

So this is the music in my head with my favorite lyrics smiley42

Dil De Diya Hai, Jaan tumhe denge, Daga nahi karenge sanam

O rab di kasam yaara, rab di kasam

Rukh zindagi ne modh liya kaisa

Insaaf kar do, mujhe maaf kar do, Itna hi kar do karam

Dil de diya hai, jaan tumhe dengesmiley42smiley42smiley42

Edited by pyar-ishk - 14 days ago
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Even I feel Abhira needs a jolt to move out of the house .. right now her situation with Armaan is kind of brittle.. Armaan wants a breakthrough.. but he has made too many mistakes

And Ruhi has given her Budi ๐Ÿงฟ that your rishta is unbreakable . Kaveri had prayed that Abhira leaves her zid and leaves Armaan .,

So she will leave Armaan ..for Ruhi ki khushi .. Vidya blaming her .. and think her mother had kept her away from Goenkas for a reason

But this leaving should happen before any suhaagraat and surprising pregnancy.. we had enough of it.

If she is leaving with Armaan that I will be ready to rewatch.

Edited by leafy2022 - 14 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Mera kaam involved hai isliye I watch Warna yeh chomupanti kon dekhega smiley36

๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜จ

Don't tell me you are the infamous writer.....

๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ™ƒ

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Ruhi is supposed to be negative. Woh usko positive banaya tha only for this IR ๐Ÿ˜‚

Agar makers ki taraf se Sochu toh Ruhi ko negative banana best hai. She riles up the audience like Didi of lost. smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

You are right. I enjoyed todayโ€™s episode. Bohot hasi aayi yaar. smiley37

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ruhi is supposed to be negative. Woh usko positive banaya tha only for this IR ๐Ÿ˜‚

Agar makers ki taraf se Sochu toh Ruhi ko negative banana best hai. She riles up the audience like Didi of lost. smiley36

Seriously, she really gets on your nerves. I donโ€™t know if itโ€™s the actress as well. I have ruhi as pshyco in my mind permanently. V just got added to the list as well. I donโ€™t think I can ever accept these two as positive.

Edited by leafy2022 - 14 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

. But I feel there is a chance that Abhira will leave Armaan and go away suddenly.. because there is no reason for her to stay in the house as her relationship with Armaan is dying .,

Haa yeh Poddars ko laat maarke jayegi. DKP ne unke favourite Maa ka separation Kiya toh idhar toh hoga hi.

Sukoon milega because woh pregnant bhi ho sakti hai. Vidya ke muh pe chamaat milega jab abhira pregnant hogi.

Mujhe bhi lagta hai koi secret kaleshi writer laaya hai or else Raju must have realised yeh badhai ho badhai bore karne laga hai.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

kab smiley37smiley37

I want her to plan Abhimaan barbaad or maut then I'll believe she's negative smiley36

Edited by pyar-ishk - 14 days ago

kaise shipper ho aap thu * 69 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜

Leads separation honge ruhi neg hai to don't you want her with her husband away from abhimaan

Or you can secret rumaan shipper. Come on don't be shy admit it

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I understand it mat not be possible to be accept her as good but she was deliberately turned good only for this identity reveal.

For example: Agar woh evil hoti and kaand karti toh impact nahi hota in the episode. Par kal it will be like โ€œarre abhi toh acha bonding hui thi.โ€ See thatโ€™s why Manisha also said Aisa nazara is rare when the four came back home. Audience also keeps thinking ab paltegi ab paltegi. Toh woh anticipation bhi build up Hota hai.

Also, those days are long gone when a character used to be given enough time to be redeemed and all. Ab everything has to be quick because audience retention is important. Bore hone ka chance nahi dena hai