Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

You should have watched pandya stores S1 with Ghum S1 .. both were a perfect balance of positivity n negativity..

what not to do was shown in Ghum what to do was shown in pandya stores 😂

sahi mein??? thats a good show??? I have not even seen any clip of it....kya story line hai?

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Every episode this session there is tashan and dhum tana na.. leads couldn’t even get a suhaahraat..but in between all these they are dancing.💃🏽 No depth in rishta.. it became rishta as you like and behave as you like.

In itv SR only comes once .. so long it is not done .. the leads are with each other . But I feel there is a chance that Abhira will leave Armaan and go away suddenly.. because there is no reason for her to stay in the house as her relationship with Armaan is dying .,

Armaan will be forced to search for her .. when MG Is crying for forgiveness in his deathbed..

Edited by Aadi04 - 14 days ago
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Exactly! Akshara ko chod dena chahiye tha ,beti khud marthi aur maa ko bhi maar dethi.Akshara aur Abhira family ke saath rehthi shayad uske bhai bhi. And she wouldn’t have to be called as khnooni.

If Akshara is a khooni then Ruhi is a khooni too ,shuruwath tho Ruhi Birla ne kiya hai. And Arohi knows how stupid n ziddi her beti is she still carelessly gave the bag with keys. And evil sisters are busy eating golgappe. So how’s Akshara alone to be blamed? She shouted Arohi to move but she was so busy on the phone in the middle of the road.
kuch bhi ho , Abhira has nothing to do with anything that happened when she is not even born. 30 yrs old can be home wrecker ,Chor ,cheater ,liar ,blackmailer and she can still be WW without any redemption but Abhira should suffer because of her mamma ki galthi 🤡🤡

What else you can expect from chudail Ruhi and her chudail saas.

Bari achi sachi bani thi 2 din ke liye.

Suddenly Vidya ko Armaan ki khushi ki pari hai. These two are the two big omen for the baby. So sad. The whole khandhan will be baarbaad because of these two.

I see one clear winner in all thrse.. the great fufa sa.. only he knows the game and I Abhira needed a kick to get out of this house. So if that happens I am grateful to fufa sa.

Originally posted by: India_TV

waise shaadi ke baad...tyohaaron ke dinon mein...dussehara...karwa...diwali...sab aana hai....y start with this IR????

acche se tyohaar mana lete na....light and sweet episodes rakhte.....

I heard Bigboss is starting so trp keliye .overnight Ruhi Birla ne lover ko badal Diya ,aur pregnant bhi ho gayi . And now they r bringing IR during this cheaters pregnancy time so they can torcher Abhira more ,been of she finds out the truth Abhira will not reveal the truth as Ruhi Birla ki selective panic attacks aur nom existing trauma active ho jayegi. They also want to delay SR for some reasons isliye Armaan ko stupid banake rakha hai from last 3mnths. Next 2 days tho nach gana, ek hazaron mein meri behna hai sabh dekhno ko milega, precap is for Wednesday smiley36

I just hate those 2 women anywhere near Abhira .But Abhira is being stupid believing that cheater and sautela maa . Good we don’t have to see that fake bond anymore. Hopefully Armaan and Abhira will be forced to leave the house at least for sometime.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 14 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: leafy2022

What else you can expect from chudail Ruhi and her chudail saas.

Bari achi sachi bani thi 2 din ke liye.

Suddenly Vidya ko Armaan ki khushi ki pari hai. These two are the two big omen for the baby. So sad. The whole khandhan will be baarbaad because of these two.

I see one clear winner in all thrse.. the great fufa sa.. only he knows the game and I Abhira needed a kick to get out of this house. So if that happens I am grateful to fufa sa.

Even I feel Abhira needs a jolt to move out of the house .. right now her situation with Armaan is kind of brittle.. Armaan wants a breakthrough.. but he has made too many mistakes

And Ruhi has given her Budi 🧿 that your rishta is unbreakable . Kaveri had prayed that Abhira leaves her zid and leaves Armaan .,

So she will leave Armaan ..for Ruhi ki khushi .. Vidya blaming her .. and think her mother had kept her away from Goenkas for a reason

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

they have learnt from ghum S1 that only kalesh gives Trp .. maybe they have hired vanku secretly

yeh meine bohot pehle hi bola… they will show what they think will get numbers. They know their product better than any audience will.
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Exactly! Akshara ko chod dena chahiye tha ,beti khud marthi aur maa ko bhi maar dethi.Akshara aur Abhira family ke saath rehthi shayad uske bhai bhi. And she wouldn’t have to be called as khnooni.

If Akshara is a khooni then Ruhi is a khooni too ,shuruwath tho Ruhi Birla ne kiya hai. And Arohi knows how stupid n ziddi her beti is she still carelessly gave the bag with keys. And evil sisters are busy eating golgappe. So how’s Akshara alone to be blamed? She shouted Arohi to move but she was so busy on the phone in the middle of the road.
kuch bhi ho , Abhira has nothing to do with anything that happened when she is not even born. 30 yrs old can be home wrecker ,Chor ,cheater ,liar ,blackmailer and she can still be WW without any redemption but Abhira should suffer because of her mamma ki galthi 🤡🤡

Actually akshara ko chhod dena chahiye tha.. sautele serpents should be squashed.. otherwise they will bite you back ..

For Akshara’s mistake .. she lost her own son .

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Absolutely but sometimes I think they don’t have a vision for this Gen. Matlab I am keen to know what they will follow next. Which other show.

Sometimes?think? are not correct words🤣 they 100% don't have vision or stability in their writing.

Roz jaate h aur sochte h kya naya karein smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Garvita itna jaldi wont go re. Infact they will play it up with the sister rivalry. Ruhi is enough to rile up a lot of audience.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I heard Bigboss is starting so trp keliye .overnight Ruhi Birla ne lover ko badal Diya ,aur pregnant bhi ho gayi . And now they r bringing IR during this cheaters pregnancy time so they can torcher Abhira more ,been of she finds out the truth Abhira will not reveal the truth as Ruhi Birla ki selective panic attacks aur nom existing trauma active ho jayegi. They also want to delay SR for some reasons isliye Armaan ko stupid banake rakha hai from last 3mnths. Next 2 days tho nach gana, ek hazaron mein meri behna hai sabh dekhno ko milega, precap is for Wednesday smiley36

I just hate those 2 women anywhere near Abhira .But Abhira is being stupid believing that cheater and sautela maa . Good we don’t have to see that fake bond anymore. Hopefully Armaan and Abhira will be forced to leave the house at least for sometime.

I couldn’t digest that cheater acting like Sita suddenly. Thank god the fakeness is over.

How hypocrite it is, her brother who was present during the matashree death is her pyaara but not the unborn sister of that same brother is problem. Think about it, this chudail will not even bother to ask where is my billa boy and poppy? All she care is to attack Abhira the first chance she got.

Edited by leafy2022 - 14 days ago