Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Manish Goenka ka 3 generations ka badla phuphu le raha hai 😂😂😂😂

poora sukoon mila manish ego is always high at this age he is getting karma of his betiya but he is alive 🤣
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

It's.unfair but that's how it goes.. children suffer their parents Karma..it goes the opposite way also ..

I'm toh waiting for the time when abhiman are back together.. abhira ke kaand wahan se shuru hoge😆

in precap ar is with abheera but she will run after ruhi ruhi ruhi 😉

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I watched gen 4 .. but had seen trailers of this show as I used to watch Ghum and promos of rishta used to come on tv .. so I knew how naira died , then sirat came , ranveer came and then Ranveer died .. yeh sab promos me reveal ho jate the .. and during Covid times I used to watch Ghum and imlie S1 plus pandya store faithfully.. even anupamaa😂

i wanted to watch a daily drama....mere ghar per koi Hindi drama nahi dekhta hai.....I started with ghum...aise hi random pick kiya....But Virat and those chavannis in zillat arena.....bahut zyada ho gaya tha...so I moved to rishta...and season 3 ke start se dekha...😂

ab to aadat pad gayee hai....and itni mehanat kar li hai rishte oer...ab chodna will b difficult...😂 hopefully....itna bhi bura na ho jaaye rishta ki meri mehanat bekaar ho jaaye...😂

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Absolutely but sometimes I think they don’t have a vision for this Gen. Matlab I am keen to know what they will follow next. Which other show.

Anupama is copying gen 2 of yeh rishta ..

and they will follow gen 1 of their own show in wierd way .. my gut feel now is Ruhi will die .. during child birth and then Rohit will get married again ..

Abhira will be the badi Ma of Ruhi ka baccha .something like dhara bhabhi .. 😂😂
But without the loyal devars…

Edited by Aadi04 - 14 days ago

waise shaadi ke baad...tyohaaron ke dinon mein...dussehara...karwa...diwali...sab aana hai....y start with this IR????

acche se tyohaar mana lete na....light and sweet episodes rakhte.....

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

waise shaadi ke baad...tyohaaron ke dinon mein...dussehara...karwa...diwali...sab aana hai....y start with this IR????

acche se tyohaar mana lete na....light and sweet episodes rakhte.....

they have learnt from ghum S1 that only kalesh gives Trp .. maybe they have hired vanku secretly

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

i wanted to watch a daily drama....mere ghar per koi Hindi drama nahi dekhta hai.....I started with ghum...aise hi random pick kiya....But Virat and those chavannis in zillat arena.....bahut zyada ho gaya tha...so I moved to rishta...and season 3 ke start se dekha...😂

ab to aadat pad gayee hai....and itni mehanat kar li hai rishte oer...ab chodna will b difficult...😂 hopefully....itna bhi bura na ho jaaye rishta ki meri mehanat bekaar ho jaaye...😂

You should have watched pandya stores S1 with Ghum S1 .. both were a perfect balance of positivity n negativity..

what not to do was shown in Ghum what to do was shown in pandya stores 😂

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Wow! Kya hypocrisy hai yeh useless fake 🤬 ki , Abhira ko iski sabh galathiya bhul jana chahiye jo yeh jaan booch kar kiya. She did everything purposefully. Abhira suffered a lot because of this cheater , she have no shelter ,food , and almost got molested because to this cheater. She is a home wrecker and then again tried to blackmail Abhira’s would be husband to marry her on Abhria’s wedding day. She almost killed an old man by hitting him with the car then played victim card called Armaan and said someone is trying tk frame her in false accident case . She don’t want Abhria’s parents names on the wedding card but them tried to put the blame on the printer guy. She wants Armaan ,Abhira and even Rohit to forgive her for all the grave mistakes she did knowingly. She is still cheating her pathi hiding everything and became pregnant but this witch is blaming Abhira who didn’t even exist during the accident. And she too knows that was an accident , when she was 6 she don’t understand but now she is 30 she still don’t understand? She knows everything but she tries to put the blame on someone , she ruins everything and then plays victim. Selfish ,self centred 🤬 she set different rules for others.

She is begging Abhira to forgive her for the mistakes she did. Abhria bacha don’t be too kind and nice with snakes like Ruhi n V they will show their true colours.

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1843119510372647345

I FF those two scenes so I don't know what she said, I don't have time for Rusharam and her selective trauma, that all use as excuse for her nasty ways.

I'm happy she doesnt' want Abhira as her behen then we won't be subject to that crap

Edited by pyar-ishk - 14 days ago
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Every episode this session there is tashan and dhum tana na.. leads couldn’t even get a suhaahraat..but in between all these they are dancing.💃🏽 No depth in rishta.. it became rishta as you like and behave as you like.

the whole arohi death.....was arohi ki fault...bhai..u know how ziddi ur beti is....subah se woh zidd kar rahi thi ki she wants to drive...pehle to she could not deal with it...and akshu had to come and intervene.....and then..

arohi...car keys wala bag usi ruhi ke haath mein...usi din thama kar mazze se gappe laga rahi hai phone per...Bhai bag pakad kar phone per baat nahi hoti kya???😂....

if v argue...ki arohi is dead...to second in the line...culprit is ruhi....use samjhaya ki mat chalao car....but in her zidd...she did...so she is the cause of arohi ki death...

akshu ne save kiya....and again took the blame...so that ruhi does not live the life that akshu had to live...all because of ruhi ki matashree and the gownkas...and how right she was...the goenkas were and are nikkamma....

akshu ko blame karna...is like spreading the message....marne do logon ko...y do u want to save anyone!!!😂...matlab..akshui should have left ruhi in the car..and let arohi and ruhi bothdie!!!😂

Exactly! Akshara ko chod dena chahiye tha ,beti khud marthi aur maa ko bhi maar dethi.Akshara aur Abhira family ke saath rehthi shayad uske bhai bhi. And she wouldn’t have to be called as khnooni.

If Akshara is a khooni then Ruhi is a khooni too ,shuruwath tho Ruhi Birla ne kiya hai. And Arohi knows how stupid n ziddi her beti is she still carelessly gave the bag with keys. And evil sisters are busy eating golgappe. So how’s Akshara alone to be blamed? She shouted Arohi to move but she was so busy on the phone in the middle of the road.
kuch bhi ho , Abhira has nothing to do with anything that happened when she is not even born. 30 yrs old can be home wrecker ,Chor ,cheater ,liar ,blackmailer and she can still be WW without any redemption but Abhira should suffer because of her mamma ki galthi 🤡🤡