Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

makers ne hume trust karne ke liye thode kaha hai...hum khud hi dekhte rahte hain....trust hai tabhi...πŸ˜‚

Mera kaam involved hai isliye I watch Warna yeh chomupanti kon dekhega smiley36

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Jabse Kaveri ne Sanju ko paraya bola hai tabse baukhla Gaya hai bichara. Aaj usne wohi kaha

#JusticeForPhuphu

just ek paraya word sunn kar baukhla gaya hai yeh...and he can evry now and then say....all what he wants to abhira!!!πŸ˜‚

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I'm upset that Abhira gave her maafi so easily. what did she do to earn her maafi or trust. Abhira is being too kind, this will come to bite her only. she is gonna pay for being nice to Ruhi. Hopefully atleast now she will realize ki psycho seh dur hi rehna chahiye.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sweta2005

You mean to say they will show this season for one more year,do you think they have story or willing to stretch that much

This season was not meant to be continuation of gen 3 .. this reveal should have happened a long ago ..

Every show does not start with a legacy .. there are enough side characters.. like Charu , Krish , who will eventually get married and bring new equation in the show

and Rohit will sooner or later die .. most probably Ruhi will also die along with him ..

or maybe Ruhi will die .. handing her baby to Abhira and Armaan then Rohit will get married to another woman .. there are many permutations n complications which can be created rather than rehashing the gen 3 which itself was a wierd spinoff of Ghum story ( though personally I had liked the gen 3 story better but Ghum leap was more successful..)

Edited by Aadi04 - 14 days ago

Mera kaam involved hai isliye I watch Warna yeh chomupanti kon dekhega smiley36

wah wah.....u mean ur work is realted to drama??πŸ˜‚ mazze hain...

i watch...for some me time....πŸ˜‚ek hi dekhti hun.....dekhne se zyada to discussion mein maza aata hai...πŸ˜‚

kisi aur per jaana bahut kaam lagta hai....as need to know ki hua ya hai drama mein...so whatever it is...i m watching this....3rd gen se...πŸ˜‚

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Manish Goenka ka 3 generations ka badla phuphu le raha hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: Aadi04

This season was not meant to be continuation of gen 3 .. this reveal should have happened a long ago ..

Every show does not start with a legacy .. there are enough side characters.. like Charu , Krish , who will eventually get married and bring new equation in the show

and Rohit will sooner or later die .. most probably Ruhi will also die along with him ..

or maybe Ruhi will die .. handing her baby to Abhira and Armaan then Rohit will get married to another woman .. there are many permutations n complications which can be created rather than rehashing the gen 3 which itself was a wierd spinoff of Ghum story ( though personally I had liked the gen 3 story better but Ghum leap was more successful..)

yup....abhi to leads properly saath bhi nahi aaye hain...to i also feel...kafi explore kar sakte hain makers......

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Absolutely but sometimes I think they don’t have a vision for this Gen. Matlab I am keen to know what they will follow next. Which other show.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

wah wah.....u mean ur work is realted to drama??πŸ˜‚ mazze hain...

i watch...for some me time....πŸ˜‚ek hi dekhti hun.....dekhne se zyada to discussion mein maza aata hai...πŸ˜‚

kisi aur per jaana bahut kaam lagta hai....as need to know ki hua ya hai drama mein...so whatever it is...i m watching this....3rd gen se...πŸ˜‚

I watched gen 4 .. but had seen trailers of this show as I used to watch Ghum and promos of rishta used to come on tv .. so I knew how naira died , then sirat came , ranveer came and then Ranveer died .. yeh sab promos me reveal ho jate the .. and during Covid times I used to watch Ghum and imlie S1 plus pandya store faithfully.. even anupamaaπŸ˜‚

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Behen bond Khatam. smiley19 Dushman bond start. No more pakka papad se bhi pakka

co sisters bond done. Goenkas sisters chale by ar today so sisters bond has to be closed.