Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

See in a way it’s good .. Manish has known this truth for quite some time .

he himself did nothing to find Akshara in 23 years ..

He did not even contact Birla family to know the whereabouts of Gen 3 ML and his son .. and Akshara

now that he knows Akshara is dead ..it was too sudden to process it . But after the wedding could he have not told the truth to suwarna surekha

How old is Manish .. people this old just die suddenly..

For the first time Sanjay Bansal has done something correct ..

He has revealed to Abhira her mother’s family .. now it’s up to her to find out about Kairav , Abhir and the other people directly connected to her .

Abhira should not forgive the Goenkas ., just like her mom was left dying alone and they partied at a wedding .

And lived merrily .. Manish Goenka should not be able to meet Abhira ..he should die knowing he has wronged Naira and Akshara and won’t get any forgiveness from them

I think He will only remember Abhira and Akshra not Naira.

And yes,I like Sanjay today,he was in form,did his hatrick and three wickets down in over.

Manish,Abhira,Ruhi that's it.

But I think it's good the truth is revealed now it's only about two families goenka vs Poddars..

From now anyone don't say that Abhira is an orphan from an small background efc.

I wanted that this will happen for sure.

And I knew that what will all people's reactions but I think this is the one month drana we should bear this then we will bget pure gold out of mine.

Now Abhira is also considered as Manish's grand child and now rishta vibe will start.

Itne din tak toh natak nautanki tha mujhe connection feel hota hai mujhe woh feel hota hai.

I think after one month drama(30 episodes)

there will be no drama left and all toxicity will goen then they start pregnency blame

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Watching phufa is 100 times better than watching witch V n fake cheater Ruhi BIRLA. At least he is not fake like the other 2.Ruhi BIRLA the most disgusting,fake and cheap character ever on ristha. She have no problem with Abhir coming back and happily jumping but she have problem with Abhira who didn’t even exist when this accident happened in which she herself is equally involved too.This saas bahu should rot in hell.

sbahi birlas ko makers ne nikaal diya hai...iss birla ko podar bana diya hai....but poddars r no better...😂

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Now what will happen next I think the Fufa will play double game.He get his sorry from Manish today and after sorry drama he don't stop he will show how smart he is.He will say all the truth to family.

That's why I like these types of characters,they are no one,they are only doumg to satisfy their ego and can do anything like Fufa Sa must play double game.

Fufa will do what he does.. but humare arman sa ki redemption toh ainvayi ho jayegi.

He will support abhira "akshara mam kabhi aisa Nahi kar sakti" , main tumhare saath hoon..he will earn some brownie points , abhira will use his shoulder to cry some more , he will take this as a chance to ding dong , ho gaya ganga snan...Arman sa back to being the green forest 😀

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

I think Next October is the last time when se see Gen 4 vs big boss clash after that certainly Generation 5 will came.

You mean to say they will show this season for one more year,do you think they have story or willing to stretch that much

Originally posted by: Aadi04

See in a way it’s good .. Manish has known this truth for quite some time .

he himself did nothing to find Akshara in 23 years ..

He did not even contact Birla family to know the whereabouts of Gen 3 ML and his son .. and Akshara

now that he knows Akshara is dead ..it was too sudden to process it . But after the wedding could he have not told the truth to suwarna surekha

How old is Manish .. people this old just die suddenly..

For the first time Sanjay Bansal has done something correct ..

He has revealed to Abhira her mother’s family .. now it’s up to her to find out about Kairav , Abhir and the other people directly connected to her .

Abhira should not forgive the Goenkas ., just like her mom was left dying alone and they partied at a wedding .

And lived merrily .. Manish Goenka should not be able to meet Abhira ..he should die knowing he has wronged Naira and Akshara and won’t get any forgiveness from them

@bold....i am waiting for this.....

How cruel these goenkas r.....prgnany akshu ko...they just left with abhir on her own.....

and then....ruhi ke accident case mein.....they did not want any punishment for her...

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

It's sad that even Armaan trust his teacher but Goenkas dint have trust on their daughter whom they raised for years

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

when did ak blames get cleared any day it carried multipled and toppled on her beti at a go. If ak told truth to beti or atleast patched back in time with gvs situation won't be this. Ab beti ko bhugatni hi bas 😀

It's.unfair but that's how it goes.. children suffer their parents Karma..it goes the opposite way also ..

I'm toh waiting for the time when abhiman are back together.. abhira ke kaand wahan se shuru hoge😆

Originally posted by: elizamerin

It's sad that even Armaan trust his teacher but Goenkas dint have trust on their daughter whom they raised for years

trust ki baat hi chodo....even if akshu would have been responsible for the accident...it was an accident!!!!!!!

ab agar ruhi is the reason pata chalega, to kya ruhi ko disown kardenge???

ya if arohi is the main reason pata chalega to ruhi ko disown kar denge??? jaise abhira ko kiya...

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Krish aur Abhira ka Raksha Bandhan kisko chahiye tha? 🤪🤪🤪

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Krish aur Abhira ka Raksha Bandhan kisko chahiye tha? 🤪🤪🤪

i think krish will come back.....he will realise...he feels guilty...😂