Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

May be at some point I might be able to forgive Ruhi but can’t forgive this evil V and her behaviour on marriage night. She can’t be Armaan’s maa,which maa gives such shraps to their kids? She can talk any kind of nonsense that shouldn’t surprise us anymore. She already started Armaan ne aise ladki se shaadi kiya jo Goenka’s ki kushi batbadh kiya. Anything happens to her cheater DIL she will put the blame on Abhira. But that pagal aurath may harm her own kid or it’s she might not be pregnant at all , something like this happened with her mom too, she kept flaunting her pregnancy so much then got to know she was not pregnant.

Exactly. And this is something that the writers need to be aware of it and should take it into account that no matter what Vidya ll NEVER be forgiven. No matter what she does, when it comes to go, sau khoon ll not be maaf.

Yeah..and the phrase "mera armaan" from her mouth after the whole shrap and sauthela beta cannot be comprehended or digestable.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

we waited long for this lost hopes of Rohit back in story but romit is perfect.

Yes, initially I didn’t like the original actor being replaced. But Romit is a good actor and despite his age look so young and actual younger brother of Armaan. He has a great chemistry with Ruhi too. So now I like him. I just hope to see both Ruhi and Rohit together till the end and wish makers focus on their story more too.

I loved the episodes when Rohit comes back. Makers gave proper development of their interactions and good SS too, but the recent Ruhi getting out of Armaan’s liking was sudden. I wished to see her breakdown, realization and guilt in betraying Rohit post that cliff drama and then her this roop. Makers skipped that and straight away made her come back to Abhimaan’s wedding to do aarti of them. But her being happy with Rohit and getting the love and support from others matter more, so loving her finally get some happiness and peace in her life❤️

Edited by The_Best - 13 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

mansi was a minor girl who did accident in night driving and akshara is thrown from cliff they can't get dead body too. Being a minor she was not given punishment except excused by singhus esp naksh and naira. All goenkas went fell on singhus feet that day when they got news. Manish reason to hide the crime was naira kartiks love and happiness. 🤣 that day kartik too was angry she is not trusting him. Immediately naira went in clown dress for his bday party and cheered him. Manasi thanked brother sister having biggg heart. This is the mahanta for deaths 🤣

And then they threw out Naira for something she never was part of by Swarna for Shubham's death.

Ehsaan faramoshsmiley7

Kartik literally abandoned his so called love for his 2 din purani maa and 1 din purana bhai smiley44

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I dunno about the accident reaction but I hope now dadisa will be little happy relived that Ab lineage is prestigious and that might make her take Ab side?🤔

I also said the same thing. A business minded KV ll surely look at the good side that her investment on abhira did not go in waste since she is not an orphan but one of udaipur's raees khandaan ki beti

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Aayega after Ab disown him.

Abhira will never disown MG infact she is going to give him her mama's place in her life.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I dunno about the accident reaction but I hope now dadisa will be little happy relived that Ab lineage is prestigious and that might make her take Ab side?🤔

Kaveri is unpredicatable

I hope she feels as if she will lose Abhimaan as firm employees too and that fear will make her pro Abhimaan.

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Abhira will never disown MG infact she is going to give him her mama's place in her life.

Exactly. Kuch nahi hone wala. I feel sad for the people who are hoping for abhira to hate manish and the goenkas. Ab unko kaun samjhayegasmiley6

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: The_Best

Yes, initially I didn’t like the original actor being replaced. But Romit is a good actor and despite his age look so young and actual younger brother of Armaan. He has a great chemistry with Ruhi too. So now I like him. I just hope to see both Ruhi and Rohit together till the end and wish makers focus on their story more too.

I loved the episodes when Rohit comes back. Makers gave proper development of their interactions and good SS too, but the recent Ruhi getting out of Armaan’s liking was sudden. I wished to see her breakdown, realization and guilt in betraying Rohit post that cliff drama and then her this roop. Makers skipped that and straight away made her come back to Abhimaan’s wedding to do aarti of them. But her being happy with Rohit and getting the love and support from others matter more, so loving her finally get some happiness and peace in her life❤️

ruhi in that shadi after ar is not needed at all. They could have made her realize slowly then with guilt and break down his acceptance. Nothing much change the trp if audience loved they could have given lil more points too. Leap is for ruro and rubhira bond. Cosisters bonding done. They become friends. Past baggage to be cleared and sisters acceptance left. Abhira won't stop until ruhi accepts her 🤣

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

She will eventually but initially I am expecting her to be mad because goenkas never cared for Ak and during one instance when Ar ask her about finding her family she was mad. So I do expect her to be mad for sometime.
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

mansi was a minor girl who did accident in night driving and akshara is thrown from cliff they can't get dead body too. Being a minor she was not given punishment except excused by singhus esp naksh and naira. All goenkas went fell on singhus feet that day when they got news. Manish reason to hide the crime was naira kartiks love and happiness. 🤣 that day kartik too was angry she is not trusting him. Immediately naira went in clown dress for his bday party and cheered him. Manasi thanked brother sister having biggg heart. This is the mahanta for deaths 🤣

@bold only Surekha fell on Singhanias feet being Mansi's mother.

@red how can I forget that clownery by CVs? smiley36

Edited by ShadowImbue - 13 days ago