Ruhi Sanjay Kaveri all are same! Slap no different lol

Poll

Why hasn’t Abhira slapped Sanjay or Kaveri yet?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

She's doomed the second she raises hands on Sanjay and kaveri. Deep down she knows that, that's what is stopping her from acting out.

If we go by Sanjay and kaveri being elder to her, then so is Roohi. (Don't excuse her actions as Ab's elder in relation, that's utterly stupid)

If we go by, Ab slapping Roohi because of getting offended by the unjust actions of the latter.

a) Then people of Ab's age group, her own classmate stole her assignment, did she slap them?

b) People younger than Ab, Charu did some bad stuff to her (during internship), did she slap her?

But if we go by Ab getting offended in matters regarding her parents.

What will she do in future in case an opponent/client/stranger/passerby insults her upbringing (spoke ill of her deceased parents), will she slap them?

smiley39 Truly hypocrisy lol!

Everything aside slapping someone is wrong, but in this generation Vidhya slapping Roohi, Armaan getting slapped, Roohi slapping Rohit and now Abheera slapping Roohi all are just scene fillers as the writers don't know how to write a confrontation.

Naya_31 thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

All of them deserves atleast ten slaps everyday. Alas! Not everything happens as per our wish . Happy atleast Ruhi got 0.0001% of what she deserves.

But it's actually not that strange. In india it's almost unthinkable to slap elderly people. So the hypocrisy, which is quite common in society.

I condone violence but as Abhira said," Laato ke bhoot and all that."

Naya_31 thumbnail

Ruhi is technically Abhira’s elder lol smiley37smiley37 smiley37 But I get the point lol 🤣🤣🤣

Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Naya_31

Ruhi is technically Abhira’s elder lol smiley37smiley37 smiley37 But I get the point lol 🤣🤣🤣

Elderly not elder.

Like people raise hands on evil cousins but not on evil Chacha-Chachi.

Glad you got the pointsmiley20

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Because our ITV Sanskar don't let us bitch-slap Buzurg peoplesmiley6

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Even I was wondering phoofa and dadisa also deserved a slap each smiley36, but I get it. It was her shaadi ka card and this roohi fool had the audacity to say nobody cares about her parentssmiley29

Though honestly I don't like slapping and all, & would have preferred if she had not slapped, but theek hai. I get it why this happened, because this week identity reveal hone wala hai, and the writers have to make roohi hate Abhira more, so after 2-3 days of being slapped, roohi will hate Abhira more when goenkas will find out abhira is Akshara- Abhinav 's daughter

Naya_31 thumbnail

Naya_31 thumbnail