Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

@bold : Thisss smiley32smiley32smiley32

Self respect mai and Ulta jawab de dene mai bahot fark hota hai. What she did was immature bacchi jaise ulta jawab de diya immediately ki lo tumne muje sunaya ab main bhi tumko ulta jawab de dugi types smiley36

Basically woh rude ,full of fake pride se bhari padi adult body mai teenager se bhi immature aurat hai jo boast bahut kuch karti hai lekin karti kuch bhi nahi. Khali bartan jyada awaz karte hai types!

Vidya was bang on yesterday that woh toh kabhi ittu sa bhi compromise nahi karti hai, and infuture bhi baki sabko he uske according chalna hai.

And abhira jo baat baat par sasural mai ek he line sabke mooh par bolti hai ki uski mummy ka sapna is her utmost priority above anything or any other relation uss hisab se baki sab ke mann mai yeh doubt ayega he na ki yeh toh sirf apna and apni maa ko he highest priority par rakh kar actions lene wali hai so inke ghar/family customs/paath/pooja/hawan/family events har baat mai yeh uska 2 rs career boast kane ke liye tamasha he tamasha karegi.

Jo case leke aate hai unko bhi bhaga deti hai ,jo tailor apna advance mangta hai usko bhi bhaga deti hai, socho yeh sasural mai apne and apni maa ki wish ko highest priority par rakh kar, lowest priority wale logo ke sath kya kya karegi and badnaam wohi log hoge jo bichare uski dictionary mai lowest priority par aate hai. An we know woh zero compromise and zero efforts mai maanti hai when it comes to customs/paath/pooja/hawan/festivals/family events.

Yaad hai apne comfort ke liye shaddi ke baad jo guest aye the unke samne pahadi kapde pehen kar gayi thi just to boast it that abhira sirf apne hisab se and apne comfort ke hisab se chalti hai.

Logo ke sath mil jhul kar apne comfort ke sath aadhe din ka yah kuch hours ka compromise kar ke kisi family event mai participate tak nahi kara jata itna bekar attitude hai.

just because she has to show she can spend money on a function for them she is doing all this. Personal loan taken won't go easily it's interest is more and if not paid soon it will be doubled soon. For that she has to rush cases. As a new lawyer how much she earns is less only so her main motto is repay loan jaldi jaldi so work more. Suddenly she got this career idea as till now she was busy in fighting with ruhi arguing with dadi Or romancing with ar. Poddars given her a mahal to stay and food comes daily so no tension except enjoy. Unless her ego is hurt she won't touch career. I need to say one thing we are taught at home not to give ulta jawab to elders at home or family but we are told to give ulta jawab to outsiders or it's a way of defense in outside world so that you are not termed as weak. This is the minimum common sense to be learnt. Giving ulta jawab to family is spitting on them not caring anything. This is called jhukna of ego or pride. What will happen if keep calm ie ignore will fufa any day change Or abhiras status changes with ulta jawab. Being a badi bahu represents the family always if she is this rude and proud everyone will follow her or termed easily. What dadi thinks is for the welfare of their family. They are tuned from long how to balance family or relationships.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

mujhe samajh nahin aatha if she is so career oriented then shadi at the age of 23 is not good. Shadi ke baad zyada responsibilities aathin hai. Instead of saying let's get married now and then let's take responsibilities later why can't she say let's get married when i am 28 years old as i don't think i am ready. If it's matter of having just intimacy and no responsibilities then live in karlo. Ye kya shadi bhi karni hai career bhi chahiye and rasme nahi karni hai.

Many women now a days are choosing to marry after 30 to avoid compromise on their career. They are married to their goal. Idhar ab acts like i am the only person who has goal but mere ko ek mard bhi chahiye as without that i can not take care of myself 🥱

Aur tania ji aapke thread toh cha gaya accedpt edt and social media updates rarely iss forum main itne active threads dekhe kudos to you 🤗

Aise hi thread banathe raho aur apna pov rakthe raho. Warna ye forum boring hojayega 😁

Thank you diya smiley31

@bold : Yeh sab baate jinko genuinely career banana hota hai unke liye hoti hai, abhira ko sirf bina career banaye sirf career ko boast karna hai uss ghar mai kyunki waha baki sab elederly ladies housewives hai and goal is woh joint family mai rahegi zarur lekin chalna baki sab ko uske hisab se hai.

Abhira uss family ki har family event/pooja/path/havan/festivals sab mai khud ko and ape comfort ko first preference deti hai jo humne shaddi ke dusre din ka jo family event tha usme dekh liya tha. Jis ghar gayi hai waha unke custom ko respectfully follow kar ke sab ke sath family event celebrate karne tak mai nahi maanti hai itni I ,me and myself se bhari hai.

Isse better toh savi hai, working woman hai but shooo shaaa yah boasting nahi karti hai apni career ka thakkar family mai and jab shaddi ke dusre din job par ja rhi thi tab kitne respectfully nayi family ke customs ko respect de kar gujarati kansaar bhi banaya apni sister in law ki help se and baal gopal(laalo) ke darshan kar ke job par gayi. It was so humble and heart warming gesture.

Savi looks way more humble and accommodating than abhira. Abhira toh my god full of i me and myself, sabke mooh par priority is mumma ka dream only, sasural mai family events mai bhi mera comfort sabse uper jaisa self rightous attitude! Bilkul humble ladki nahi hai.

Originally posted by: Susi26

Thank you Tania for opening this thread.. I have a feeling that Abhira will dump Armaan at the mandap or at least gayab for a while before bride’s entry..

About dadi’s prenup agreement.. why didn’t she asked any of her bahus Vidya or Manisha to sign the contract or give to Ruhi at the time of RuRo wedding or Ruhaan wedding preps? Why was she shocked and refused saying humari family mein rishte pyaar se bandhte hi to fufa when he brought this idea before her. That thought was planted by fufa but she took the decision and made the papers seeing Abhira’s nature, her priorities, her choices and her aggressive behaviour from last 1 year

It’s already shown in janmashtami celebrations how much Armaan liked the kid and desperately wanting to have children.. though dadi is old school and her thoughts are so regressive, she never went wrong in guessing what will happen next. Elders have that wisdom.

Whether dadi is testing her or really trying to protect her waris from being taken away from father after divorce, whatever it is, this prenup should be a reality check for Abhira for not taking Poddar family for granted and doing her manmarzi all the time. Until now it’s only Armaan who is backing her all the time.. what happens when he flips and do family jaap again after the marriage.. without Arman’s support will she be able to manage her responsibilities and value her relationships in that family?

Welcome smiley27
@bold : Kaveri ne duniya dekhi hai, itne saal se poddar firm ki head hai, controlling hai, regressive hai lekin abhira ke actions ko ache se notice kar rahi hai and she made papers after carefully observing abhira's priorities, her nature and her aggressive behavious.

In abhira's words, fact is abhira kisi bhi household mai shaddi kar ke jaye, waha ke culture,log sab hamesha lowest priority rahege, uski mother ka sapna hamesha top priority rahega, uski personal choices hamesha top priority rahegi and woh kabhi bhi kisi ke sath accommodative ho kar nahi rahegi, baki sabko uske according accommodative ho kar rehna hai uske sath! Ek baat toh clear ghai ki joint family abhira ke bas ka nahi hai kyunki sasural ki joint family mai koi sirf maa ke sapne ko he preference and priority bana nahi reh sakta, waha ke log and house culture ko bhi accommodate ho kar rehna padta hai jo abhira kabhi kar nahi payegi having self rightous attitude and non-accommodative attitude in every next matter

Hopefully armaan ek din flip maare for good, inka divorce ho jaye and abhira waise ghar mai jaye jaha miya-biwi ke allawa koi na ho so waha uske non accommodative attitude ka issue bhi nahi hoga.

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Since this thread was initially dedicated to hersmiley9

IMG_9320.jpeg
IMG_9321.jpeg

Iski photo mere thread par post kar ke mera din kharab na karo! subah subah kiska face dekh liya ajsmiley11

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

I was Akshara Sharma during the mock case.. 😆😆

When did this happen 😂 😂 😂???? How did I miss it!!!

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Msmain yeh soch rahi hun ki shadi hogi bhi ya nahi.. 😂😂😂

Jalul Jalul hogi smiley36 Fertility issues ayege … uske baad chunni munni ayege.. fir maha kaand hoga smiley36
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

mujhe samajh nahin aatha if she is so career oriented then shadi at the age of 23 is not good. Shadi ke baad zyada responsibilities aathin hai. Instead of saying let's get married now and then let's take responsibilities later why can't she say let's get married when i am 28 years old as i don't think i am ready. If it's matter of having just intimacy and no responsibilities then live in karlo. Ye kya shadi bhi karni hai career bhi chahiye and rasme nahi karni hai.

Many women now a days are choosing to marry after 30 to avoid compromise on their career. They are married to their goal. Idhar ab acts like i am the only person who has goal but mere ko ek mard bhi chahiye as without that i can not take care of myself 🥱

Aur tania ji aapke thread toh cha gaya accedpt edt and social media updates rarely iss forum main itne active threads dekhe kudos to you 🤗

Aise hi thread banathe raho aur apna pov rakthe raho. Warna ye forum boring hojayega 😁

23 age is perfect for the grown body to take responsibility of a kid or another family but mind has to accept it. If career is important love should be kept aside nariyal phodo aur love ko chodo.Many girls chose career first financially independent and later marry according to choice. Parents too won't pressurise them at any cost till they are mentally ok with the match.Abhira ka career comes as bahan to show her self respect or ego against poddars as if she is doing high in career. In the name of greed on family or arman she wanted them but now clashes for her career. Everything should be given to her in golden platter by poddars and Wo taunts. They are very good for them she gives back hugs to pacify them. Orelse bow bow starts tumhari maa tumhari dadi tumhara family. Ar is her golden target any day and if he keeps her on head he is the best. Orelse no.

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Jalul Jalul hogi smiley36 Fertility issues ayege … uske baad chunni munni ayege.. fir maha kaand hoga smiley36

I can clearly visualise, Abheera requesting her Mumma to bless her before she gears up to commit the maha khaand!

But the irony is Fls are supposed to leave the house with packed suitcase or go no contact without a warning, but Abheera already left so many times and took some powerful oaths but! She boomeranged back in a jiffy, so I want to know when then the white/black/rainbow day happens, will Abheera control her boomeranging tendency?

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

I can clearly visualise, Abheera requesting her Mumma to bless her before she gears up to commit the maha khaand!

But the irony is Fls are supposed to leave the house with packed suitcase or go no contact without a warning, but Abheera already left so many times and took some powerful oaths but! She boomeranged back in a jiffy, so I want to know when then the white/black/rainbow day happens, will Abheera control her boomeranging tendency?

there is no need to show anything just gayab and appar some where 😛

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

23 age is perfect for the grown body to take responsibility of a kid or another family but mind has to accept it. If career is important love should be kept aside nariyal phodo aur love ko chodo.Many girls chose career first financially independent and later marry according to choice. Parents too won't pressurise them at any cost till they are mentally ok with the match.Abhira ka career comes as bahan to show her self respect or ego against poddars as if she is doing high in career. In the name of greed on family or arman she wanted them but now clashes for her career. Everything should be given to her in golden platter by poddars and Wo taunts. They are very good for them she gives back hugs to pacify them. Orelse bow bow starts tumhari maa tumhari dadi tumhara family. Ar is her golden target any day and if he keeps her on head he is the best. Orelse no.

Agar ladki humble ho, adaptive ho, accommodative ho toh he shaddi kar ke joint family mai jana chahiye.

Jab life mai sirf mai and Meri mummy ka sapna se uper koi priority na ho, sasural mai 10 logo ke sath adaptive ya accommodative bann kar rehne mai seene par saap lautte ho , humble reh kar baat karne mai saas ful jati ho tab khud ko pehchan kar joint family mai rehne ki nautaki chod deni chahiye specially tab jab lover naye ghar ki keys le kar ghumta ho.

Edited by sweet_tania - 1 months ago