Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1179250 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Pen is a great gift … but akshay Tritiya is a festival for goddess laxmi .. you should avoid buying and gifting plastic stuff, even iron for attracting negative energies

people generally do donations or give grains as donation.. there is no gifting needed as such .. donation are only for needy .. not family folks

Thanks

I did not know about this custom

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

see the issue is Indian audience in north India who watch Hindi serials do understand the meaning of those festivals nobody serves divorce papers on Akshay Tritiya .. it’s a day people get married . There are 4 auspicious days in Hindu calendar where any housewarming, buying car getting married can be done .. one is basant panchami second is Akshay Tritiya .. why show such negativity after showing they are celebrating a festival

Don’t celebrate it na .. just show a birthday party and make them sign divorce papers

They didn’t air the immediate next scene after the pen gifting.

Abhira signs and next scene I want Ar and Ru marriage. Lots of claps from family ( and from us also😀) and the subhaarambh of Akdhay Tritiya
For Poddars.🙃and for us if writers wipe them out of the show.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I told you na star plus is WOKE .. they can only mock our Hindu traditions and give bad messages to the Hindu audience .. it was always there in Ghum now even DKP has started doing it

If they dared to mock any other religion like Islam etc then there’d be protests and wars as Muslim do not tolerate such disrespect to their religion. These clowns do the same in Anupamaa as well by comparing that joker MAA and Puppy to Gods. Hindu audience really need to protest against this so that they take it seriously. Sick how they have no issues in mocking their own religion!
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I agree totally .. Infact I used to like Balaji films or shows because she used to do shloka during wedding.. and a lot of the other common mantras .

I haven’t seen her recent shows but she used drama but kept festivals properly .

I always had problem in Ghum that they used to invoke bappa and show cruelty and more cruelty . I thought DKP was different but very disappointed

Edited by Aadi04 - 5 months ago
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

DKP has been ridiculing hindu faith since gen 3. As I haven’t watched other seasons can’t say whether this fetish of the makers existed in other seasons too.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Had stopped watching Sitara after they abruptly ended ipkknd

.. I remember watching snippets of yeh rishta coming..

but I was a big fan of prithviraj Chauhan .. so used to watch trailers .
Then ipkknd ke saamne yeh rishta was quite doodh bhaat matlab bland in romance ..

..Switched to colors n was busy . Though I did watch yeh rishte hai pyaar ke as I was fan of MB in Sitara .. so watched for shaheer .. so I knew something was still going in the main show …

I started watching Sitara properly from Ghum and Imlie ( Aditya ) that time I saw Naira died and then saw in trailer they got her humshakal Because of trailers knew what is happening ..never thought they will mock festivals.. .. gen 4 started watching as it was giving vibes of Ghum .. was going to switch off but then RoPu came . Can’t say a big fan of this show just watch so that can chat here

Edited by Aadi04 - 5 months ago
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

I watch the show but ff everything. Now come here only to watch bts as I am too lazy to search for them.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

I watch the show but ff everything. Now come here only to watch bts as I am too lazy to search for them.

Same same ..miss Ghum gaanja

Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Let's hope this gives another reason for abhira to school the Podars about the meaning behind celebrating akshay tritya. i just hope she does.

She should go like "yeh maine aapse umeed nahi ki thi. kaveri poddar jo ruhi ko gangaur mein murti nahi banane diya kyunki woh na suhagan this aur na kuwari thi, aaj aisi galti kaise kar sakti hai....etc"

ghostlyghost thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

They already did. Which of indian tv serial portrayed islam rightly? I get so annoyed by the bs that i no longer watch it.

What annoyed me the most was in zee tv's qubool hai, bunch of bs was shown and most importantly the marriage of zoya and ayaan which can never happen according to islamic rule as both male and female's name, their fathers name is required for the proceedings then most importantly, it requires agreement of both male and female. Did the same bs with sanam and her husband(forgot the name). According to Islam, a girl can annul the marriage anytime if she was forced even if all proceeding are properly followed let alone a marriage where even proceedings aren't done properly😑 but itv reduced it to qubool hai bola to bas ho gaya marriage

Just mentioned 1 example, there are plenty.

Edited by ghostlyghost - 5 months ago