Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

I can clearly visualise, Abheera requesting her Mumma to bless her before she gears up to commit the maha khaand!

But the irony is Fls are supposed to leave the house with packed suitcase or go no contact without a warning, but Abheera already left so many times and took some powerful oaths but! She boomeranged back in a jiffy, so I want to know when then the white/black/rainbow day happens, will Abheera control her boomeranging tendency?

White/Black/rainbow day ke baad agar baccha hua woh baccha sabse footi kismat wala hoga and aisa bhi ho sakta hai bacche ko kabhi pata he na chale ki uska baap kaun hai , Kya hai!

Abhira agreement sign bhi kar le lekin armaan dil ka bahot accha hai woh toh baccha maa ke sath joint custody kar ke share bhi karle lekin legacy leads normally baap bacche ke relation ko bardasht nahi par paati. Unko mostly baccha sirf apne liye chahiye hota hai.

Armaan bahot acha hai isiliye yeh agreement bhi usko nahi bacha sakta , woh khud he apne rights chod de aisa admi hai and we know abhira , bahot rude self righteous aurat hai woh toh baap bacche ko alag karne mai ek second nahi lagayegi.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Agar ladki humble ho, adaptive ho, accommodative ho toh he shaddi kar ke joint family mai jana chahiye.

Jab life mai sirf mai and Meri mummy ka sapna se uper koi priority na ho, sasural mai 10 logo ke sath adaptive ya accommodative bann kar rehne mai seene par saap lautte ho , humble reh kar baat karne mai saas ful jati ho tab khud ko pehchan kar joint family mai rehne ki nautaki chod deni chahiye specially tab jab lover naye ghar ki keys le kar ghumta ho.

when abhira wanted to patch up with ar she held madhav papa pulled Vidya on her side away from dadi. She poured her insecurities on ar regarding ruhi and Vidya gave her that emotional support. How many times Vidya supported abheera against dadi and took dadis wrath. When Vidya called her she has a case. She can samjhavo that petty client who is not president or prime minister. If she said it's my shadi won't client keep calm. 2 min ka photo decision can't she do when Vidya or kajal doing so much to her. Na. It's always herself first next others. With Vidya using is done so she is after dadi.20240903_212140-COLLAGE.jpg

Vidya is not informed of tailor or function or that breakfast. So abheera is not prioritising her mil.Chachi is not her mil any day. In sasural if we have less bond with mil and more with others what's the use. That too ar is not vidyas own son.So any day Vidya has that insecurity that she never gives that priority to her. The way she behaves only counts the holding of riste.And in between hall she is gigling showing designs to useless and brainless people.

20240903_212050-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 1 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

I can clearly visualise, Abheera requesting her Mumma to bless her before she gears up to commit the maha khaand!

But the irony is Fls are supposed to leave the house with packed suitcase or go no contact without a warning, but Abheera already left so many times and took some powerful oaths but! She boomeranged back in a jiffy, so I want to know when then the white/black/rainbow day happens, will Abheera control her boomeranging tendency?

this time she will have abhimaan in her kok that will force her to run away smiley36

https://youtu.be/UaoCo2XuFlk?feature=shared

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Abhira is illiterate…😂..she’s got a law degree..and is a practicing lawyer so she’s not illiterate..common on..she may be some of the other stuff..but she’s not illiterate or evil.. 😂..at the moment I think,she’s just stupid to still want to stay with those podaars ..🙄

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Abhira is illiterate…😂..she’s got a law degree..and is a practicing lawyer so she’s not illiterate..common on..she may be some of the other stuff..but she’s not illiterate or evil.. 😂..at the moment I think,she’s just stupid to still want to stay with those podaars ..🙄

I have not said her illiterate in my post
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

I have not said her illiterate in my post

not you…someone else said it..but can’t quote her..

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

iss clause se lagtha hai accha aadmi toh nahi ayega lekin acchi aurath aane ke pure chances haib😂

Le....Ruhididi aisa hone degi kya😬

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Armaan se bhi jitne acche admi 2/3/4/5 lane ho laye lekin society mai ugly divorce na dikhaye wohi bahot hoga. Agreement Mai yeh point add kar ke atleast ugly divorce ke baad baap ke rights on child ko protect karte toh dikhaya otherwise toh ugly divorce ke baad feminism ki aad mai gandgi society mai spread karne par utaru the.

Ruhi ko toh maximum hatred mile isiliye zinda rakkha hai , woh character apne surname ki kimmat chuka raha hai and we know how much writer hates her surname.

Edited out gen#3 not shown in the episode

Writers ke hatred ka jawab s3 jhel chuka hai

Why ruin s4

Baap ke haq ke saath sauteli maa bhi ayegi

Ek Vidya kafi nahi kya?

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1831225217630249129

Lekin khane ke liye paise nahi the smiley36 bhai kya hai yeh shadi ke liye paisa hai khane ke liye nahi. smiley39

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

It's very simple.

Self respect. Love . And family. She will never have 3 of them together . She will have to give up one at least 1 , acc to her priority .

If it's career , she should forget the wedding & make career .

If it's love , forget about self respect. There is nothing like self respect in love coz there can't be self / ego in love .

If it's family , forget about balancing it with career & love . Have a bacha in the mix and phir sab bhool jao , tc of the new life coz first he/she is your responsibility.