Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Yes it’s a controversial issue

but the Poddar firm is a private firm it belongs to Kaveri Poddar .. she can use her discretion to give cases to anybody she feels like

Armaan is a good lawyer …. But he started getting good cases because he had the backing of a family firm and polished his skills

If he had been a first gen newbie .. he would have to fight for cases exactly like Abhira

it’s not right or wrong .. this thing has simmered for a long time .. Armaan has seen this from the moment he was brought in piddar house

if he had an iota of sense he should studied harder focused on STEM education and done engineering or medicine.. and chosen a different profession from Poddars

engineering karke take a corporate job ..

Why hanker after something when he knew Kaveri will give everything to Rohit

he’s still a young man and he has learnt enough fought on good cases it’s time to break out from piddar firm .. take a transfer to a different city .. and practice law there

What’s happening today .. the worse off will happen with his kids

Rohit tried breaking away on his own for a year .. could not succeed and came back .. Armaan has more experience.. rather than crying in the Piddar form and behaving like a loser ..or even worse ghost writing other lawyer cases

He should put his resignation in piddar form .. and start applying in different cities and fight individual cases in udaipur .. like that peon wala case

the good part is Ruhi ka case will be fought by Rihit .. I hope he loses each and every case that Kaveri gives him ..

I don’t want Armaan to wildly succeed but win cases like Abhira on small level..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Great !!!! That ahe handed everything to Rohit....she will soon know his worth

Good for Armaan if he starts his own firm....he has the knowlegde n capability which is not left back in that firm

noodle2808 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You don't establish a reputation of being a good lawyer soley based on family. You need to show that you are a good lawyer. Also, she is wrong - the way she did it only because she doesn't consider Armaan a "podar" because of his mother. This is unfair and wrong. Also where was Rohit for the last year? what was he doing?

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

I hear you and I understand what you're trying to say.

Poddar Firm is Kaveri Poddar's legacy. And she has all the rights to give it to whoever she wants. Be it her own blood, or even a stranger if she wishes.

What I think she's wrong are her intentions. She's not giving the cases to Rohit because she thinks he is more capable. She's doing it out of spite to punish Armaan for choosing Abhira.

Edit: Rohit hasn't revealed anything that Kaveri doesn't know already. I think she's simply taking this opportunity to hurt Armaan and by extension, Abhira.

I do however, agree that Armaan needs to break out of the Poddar shackles. He's capable enough. And even if he doesn't become wildly successful, he'd still have something which is his own. Maybe take up pro bono cases? If nothing else, it would bring him some purpose in life.

Edited by barbieflora - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: noodle2808

You don't establish a reputation of being a good lawyer soley based on family. You need to show that you are a good lawyer. Also, she is wrong - the way she did it only because she doesn't consider Armaan a "podar" because of his mother. This is unfair and wrong. Also where was Rohit for the last year? what was he doing?

Armaan should simply walk out .. otherwise the family will always walk over him .. he’s an experienced lawyer .. he should look at other firms or venture out on his own ..

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: barbieflora

I hear you and I understand what you're trying to say.

Poddar Firm is Kaveri Poddar's legacy. And she has all the rights to give it to whoever she wants. Be it her own blood, or even a stranger if she wishes.

What I think she's wrong is her intentions. She's not giving the cases to Rohit because she thinks he is more capable. She's doing it out of spite to punish Armaan for choosing Abhira.

She has always been spiteful.. and Armaan knows it .. so it’s time he gets the spine to walk out .. if he had walked out when Rohit was presumed dead .. his family could have called him selfish and blamed Abhira

now that Rohit is back .. and Kaveri considers him the heir he should step out .. and build his own legacy for his kids ..

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aadi04

She has always been spiteful.. and Armaan knows it .. so it’s time he gets the spine to walk out .. if he had walked out when Rohit was presumed dead .. his family could have called him selfish and blamed Abhira

now that Rohit is back .. and Kaveri considers him the heir he should step out .. and build his own legacy for his kids ..

Indeed.

I have added that to my edited post. I do agree that Armaan needs to get away from the family.

Because Rohit is right. He is sautela and paraya.

Not because of his blood, because I don't believe only blood makes a family. Rather, it is because the people in said family consider him paraya.

And why would you want to stay in a family which doesn't even feel like your own? Had it been me in Armaan's place, I'd be packing my bags so fast that even Flash can't catch me.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: barbieflora

Indeed.

I have added that to my edited post. I do agree that Armaan needs to get away from the family.

Because Rohit is right. He is sautela and paraya.

Not because of his blood, because I don't believe only blood makes a family. Rather, it is because the people in said family consider him paraya.

And why would you want to stay in a family which doesn't even feel like your own? Had it been me in Armaan's place, I'd be packing my bags so fast that even Flash can't catch me.

because these feelings which is there in the heart will never go away .. what Kaveri Piddar is saying .. after she dies .. Rohit and his kids will say

Armaan already has got the experience the leg up in his career by starting and learning from Poddar firms .. before they ruin his career by making him a furniture in Poddar Firm .. he should give his resignation letter and move to a different city .. if he’s practicing in Mumbai .. he cannot be a competitor to piddar firm

if Abhira has the ability to start in a new city .. Armaan should too ..

tomorrow Aryan will grow up .. and he will repeat the same thing that Rohit is saying .. He really is doing a disservice to his kids by sticking in the form because Poddars don’t need him anymore .. they have their perceived heir .. and Sanjay Bansal will mentor him ..as Kaveri wants him to be

why set yourself up for ridicule maybe Armaan can stay on in udaipur and fight pro bono like the peon wala case .. there are enough poor folks who need able lawyers .. if Armaan is willing to live off piddar money .. then he can keep on fighting pro bono .. he will get good will ..it is still better than sitting idle in conference room

A.Syed thumbnail

Bro Mere dil ki baat bol di aap ne. Lekin I believe k abhi tak Poddar firm jo bankrupt nahi hui hai woh Armaan k cases ki wajah se hai. Aur aaj k episode mai Kaveri Poddar ne jo kiya hai woh favouritism hai. Kaveri ka ghussa Armaan ki maa par ho tou kucch hadd tak justified ho sakta hai k Madhav uss k against gaya aur Shivani se shaadi ki lekin uss sab mai Armaan ki kya ghalti hai. I think k aaj jo hua that was just wrong of her. Armaan ki position le kar apne nalayak chiraagh ko de di.

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yes it’s a controversial issue

but the Poddar firm is a private firm it belongs to Kaveri Poddar .. she can use her discretion to give cases to anybody she feels like

Armaan is a good lawyer …. But he started getting good cases because he had the backing of a family firm and polished his skills

If he had been a first gen newbie .. he would have to fight for cases exactly like Abhira

it’s not right or wrong .. this thing has simmered for a long time .. Armaan has seen this from the moment he was brought in piddar house

if he had an iota of sense he should studied harder focused on STEM education and done engineering or medicine.. and chosen a different profession from Poddars

engineering karke take a corporate job ..

Why hanker after something when he knew Kaveri will give everything to Rohit

he’s still a young man and he has learnt enough fought on good cases it’s time to break out from piddar firm .. take a transfer to a different city .. and practice law there

What’s happening today .. the worse off will happen with his kids

Rohit tried breaking away on his own for a year .. could not succeed and came back .. Armaan has more experience.. rather than crying in the Piddar form and behaving like a loser ..or even worse ghost writing other lawyer cases

He should put his resignation in piddar form .. and start applying in different cities and fight individual cases in udaipur .. like that peon wala case

the good part is Ruhi ka case will be fought by Rihit .. I hope he loses each and every case that Kaveri gives him ..

I don’t want Armaan to wildly succeed but win cases like Abhira on small level..

baat Sahi hai…. Dadi ko firm hai.. to Jose chahe jo de… armaan ke armaan the ki je will b accepted… but his nahi…. Back story zyada pata nahi…. He has not seen his both mamma ki pic bhi… which INO is defo not good… apni mamma ko respect nahi deta… sunta rahta hsi Ganda khoon… enough Ho Gaya hai… jo pehle Bol raha tha ki woh firm chod dega… ab time hai… kah se dadi se… izzat se abd nikal le

But he still Cries for his family… to Aise mein nikalna… will b difficult… he takes time to c and process things… abhira ke waqt … ruhi ke waqt dikha gai… I think he will leave… thode din mein… till he actually processed all…

By the end on the track… I think… all will know ki kaun kitna responsible hai mess nein.. ruhi armaan ke beech… filhaal ruhi victim bani Hui hai.. I think she will b the culprit soon..😃😃

Then armaan will leave the poddars with sbhira… tab tak rohit ne poddar firm ko gira chauka hona hai.., abhira ka neenv hi laana bhi to hona hai… dadi is doing it on her own😃😃