Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

So what are the theories regarding what is Kaveris ghinona sach.

I think many of us felt its to do with Armaans bio mother death and how she's responsible for it.

But are there any other theories?

Who is Saxena la ladka. Is that person related to Armaan's bio mom and Armaan maybe. Or just a random person who knows her deeds that she covered up?

Who is gonna solve the mess here- Armaan or Abhira? What do people think.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Pinecone

So what are the theories regarding what is Kaveris ghinona sach.

I think many of us felt its to do with Armaans bio mother death and how she's responsible for it.

But are there any other theories?

Who is Saxena la ladka. Is that person related to Armaan's bio mom and Armaan maybe. Or just a random person who knows her deeds that she covered up?

Who is gonna solve the mess here- Armaan or Abhira? What do people think.

I too felt it could be related Ar’s bio Mom but one thing I dont understand why will such an imp track be introduced now when there are other imp tracks in incomplete state. I am 100% sure that Ab will solve the main problem though for immediate episodes Ar will rescue both the ladies.
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Daadaji ka illegitimate pota is coming kya smiley36

Originally posted by: adithyan

Daadaji ka illegitimate pota is coming kya smiley36

If this is true, then it makes sense. Pota wants a share of his toffees smiley42

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Something has been done to Armaan's biological mom by dadi & phufa? & may be someone knows the Raaz !

Armaan biological mother must be of Akshara or Arohi's age, and Aaj kal with so much advance in technology and medicine, the probability of death during childbirth is less. I m not saying it cannot happen, but probability Kam hai..

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think if it was just illegitimate son she'd get uncomfortable when asked to speak about her love story with dadaji knowing she had another lover.

It must be something to do with Armaans bio mom.

Shes always scorned his mom and acted mahaan by taking in illegitimate grandson but its probably a facade to hide the truth of her being responsible for the womans death.

Thats why she has had to accept the child and is not actually able to hate him because he worships her and if he knew her reality he'd lose all respect for her.

Edited by Pinecone - 6 months ago
tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.