deeptii15496 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Today's episode showed abhira getting cheque book and krish on other hand needs money. One can surely guess upcoming track now either she will use it for krish and take blame of being gold digger or krish will take it and Abhira will get framed. In either case scenario more accusations on her way.

Do let me know your take.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: deeptii15496

Today's episode showed abhira getting cheque book and krish on other hand needs money. One can surely guess upcoming track now either she will use it for krish and take blame of being gold digger or krish will take it and Abhira will get framed. In either case scenario more accusations on her way.

Do let me know your take.

Spot on aur iske shaad jeth bhabhi ka mahamilan with the devine blessings of vidya maata and suvarna immortal maata. If you want to keep yourself mentally stable leave watching this crap immediately. I have already did it.
Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Writers are creating a long list of misunderstanding for Armaan. 1. Charu's love life & Abhira's role in it. 2. Abhira claiming their wedding was forced in court. 3. Abhira taking money & hence shattering his belief of not being a gold digger. So divorce will go through, Abhira will believe come to know Ruhi is the girl Armaan was interested in. we will get a small leap (couple of years), Abhira will go away and return as a successful lawyer. Meanwhile Armaan will say no to Ruhi/his family (Or Rohit's return will throw a spanner, this will be sad as it proves Armaan cant grow a spine & made no progress in last 10 months of his relationship with Abhira). AbhiMaan will start afresh as misunderstandings will be cleared as they start meeting in court.
Shamitashah1001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Firstly abhira giving the cheque book to krish and taking the blame of being a gold digger. armoron is already pissed at her and his rash behaviour which includes aggression, manhandling,rudeness, arrogance is going to increase by 10 folds. Meanwhile, dadisaa and abhira team is going to bring disgusting vile vidhya and madhav together magically after 24 years of fighting. Usime dadisaa ko Abhira ki achai dikhne lag jayegi. Armaan ka realisation start ho jayega after Abhira's indifference and cold behaviour. Aur lusty ne vile vidhya ke mann me daal diya hai about how both choti Bahu and her jeth saa is so alone so their marriage ahead. At the end of 15 days Armaan sa will magically realise par tab Tak unn dono ki shaadi ka discussion hone lagega. Yhi hoga pakka 🤷

Originally posted by: greenphantom

Writers are creating a long list of misunderstanding for Armaan. 1. Charu's love life & Abhira's role in it. 2. Abhira claiming their wedding was forced in court. 3. Abhira taking money & hence shattering his belief of not being a gold digger. So divorce will go through, Abhira will believe come to know Ruhi is the girl Armaan was interested in. we will get a small leap (couple of years), Abhira will go away and return as a successful lawyer. Meanwhile Armaan will say no to Ruhi/his family (Or Rohit's return will throw a spanner, this will be sad as it proves Armaan cant grow a spine & made no progress in last 10 months of his relationship with Abhira). AbhiMaan will start afresh as misunderstandings will be cleared as they start meeting in court.

Leap nhi aayega yeh normally track jo khich rahe hain

Originally posted by: Shamitashah1001

Firstly abhira giving the cheque book to krish and taking the blame of being a gold digger. armoron is already pissed at her and his rash behaviour which includes aggression, manhandling,rudeness, arrogance is going to increase by 10 folds. Meanwhile, dadisaa and abhira team is going to bring disgusting vile vidhya and madhav together magically after 24 years of fighting. Usime dadisaa ko Abhira ki achai dikhne lag jayegi. Armaan ka realisation start ho jayega after Abhira's indifference and cold behaviour. Aur lusty ne vile vidhya ke mann me daal diya hai about how both choti Bahu and her jeth saa is so alone so their marriage ahead. At the end of 15 days Armaan sa will magically realise par tab Tak unn dono ki shaadi ka discussion hone lagega. Yhi hoga pakka 🤷

Ar ko realisation itni jaldi nhi karwayege

Shamitashah1001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

Areyyy love realisation nhi par she is important to him, special to him, attachment wla toh karwayenge... judging from the fact ki 15 din ko itna importance diya hai. Jab dekho tab 15 din yeh 15 din woh...aur upar se woh ruhi ka dialogue jo usne full confidence me bola tha ki armaan ko tumse kabhi pyaar nhi hoga...15 din me toh bilkul nhi...woh baat alag hai ki uska khud ka pyaar 2 din ka tha😂

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

Armaan Itni Jaldi realise nahi karega .. He will hate Abhira for being a gold digger … and when Abhira will use the cheque to send krish abroad .. his belief will come true

What’s the problem .. Dadi told Abhira to take money and Abhira herself said she’s a gold digger

Armaan ko 9 months me love nahi Hua .. Toh 15 days se 3 months me bhi love nahi hoga

What will Abhira do with Charu I don’t know maybe run away with her. After she becomes single

Both can live in aish .. stay in 5 star hotels and blow Dadisa ke paise .. and hopefully get lots of action from younger hotter men

both can shift to New Delhi .. Abhira and Charu and they can invite savi too there who can tag anvi along .. all 4 girls can party and enjoy … with younger hotter guys ..in dadisa ke paise

Edited by Aadi04 - 5 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Next is Ruhi Armaan ki shaddi smiley27 soulmates 4evaaaasmiley42smiley42smiley42

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Armaan Itni Jaldi realise nahi karega .. He will hate Abhira for being a gold digger … and when Abhira will use the cheque to send krish abroad .. his belief will come true

What’s the problem .. Dadi told Abhira to take money and Abhira herself said she’s a gold digger

Armaan ko 9 months me love nahi Hua .. Toh 15 days se 3 months me bhi love nahi hoga

What will Abhira do with Charu I don’t know maybe run away with her. After she becomes single

Both can live in aish .. stay in 5 star hotels and blow Dadisa ke paise .. and hopefully get lots of action from younger hotter men

both can shift to New Delhi .. Abhira and Charu and they can invite savi too there who can tag anvi along .. all 4 girls can party and enjoy … with younger hotter guys ..in dadisa ke paise

lol..this will only happen in viewers imaginations or fanfictions..😂..dkp needs episodes of abhira and podaars so they’ll keep her in that house…as dkp is not hiring new actors 🤷🏻‍♀️