Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Tania ji ye reserve karke rakho will discuss on NFZ smiley41 iss baar we will do mock case of poddars representing destroyed family smiley36

Abheera was not born at that time, so please bring the bhoot of Abheera's mom in that mock hearing smiley9

Edit: See Diya, this is why badaams are a must!

Edited by Shineeeee - 1 months ago
Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This shouldn't have happened, ab white day , pink day , green day , orange day , yellow day yah sab kaise dekhne ko milenge. 😑 No kalah , no trp.

Her signing the papers will diminish any possibility of armaan abheera separation and suffering. Both abheera armaan are equally despicable.

Edited by Pixie-Dust - 1 months ago
Pixie-Dust thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

exactly I too felt same vibes. Abhira has gussa zidd in 10 times to her mother . So what dadi did is a trial today to show reality. When paat truth comes out how her brother is kept away in the name of a family dadi will dance 💃 more humne iss ladki ko sahi pehchana hi. Today in episode ak and abhir bits shown through ruhis memories.And ak saying I killed arohi.

Dadi saying abhira should not work an year is to prove herself as bahu biwi at home first. Abhira haa no skills to manage both at a go we were shown many times.

Red : Abheera is downright rude and ghamandi.

Green: Atleast she can learn skills to feed her own nasty self. I don't think anyone would like to feed this whole adult human being who has no sense of how to behave with others.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Ye maine upar kaha tha edit hogaya smiley36 iss statement se bhi logon ko problem hai bolo bhala smiley36 i want KP to be friends of gen 3 family smiley42 her taking revenge for destorying her friends family will be nice to watch sequence smiley37

Abhir to mention hua thaa na aaj.

Nice prediction. Kuch to interesting hoga show mein .

Edited by viji2111 - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

I stand against a father's love being portrayed inferior to a mother's love! Because that's what the makers always use to justify Abheera's predecessors khaands. Even if the divorce happens Armaan would not be heartless enough to shun Abheera from meeting their child (atleast stating a mother's pain and all), whereas there's no guarantee that Abheera wouldn't follow her mom's (and Nani to some extent) footsteps 👣 Hope we atleast get one season where the father doesn't miss his first child's initial years of childhood 🥺

Iss bar role reversal honi do. Let first child stay with baap. Makers are good at showing baap ki mamta as we saw arman ki mamta recently smiley14

Pixie-Dust thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Wo sab toh theek hai but kaveri is the last person to preach on bache ka haq. What haq she gave to armaan being her own grandson? Uske bache ko toh Ramu kaka bana ke choregi ye aurat.

Quoted post edited out for discussing Gen#3 that was not shown in episode

Kaveri is bad , but a evil person like abheera deserves a person like kaveri. Afterall, "Zeher zeher ko katata hai."

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Kaveri is bad , but a evil person like abheera deserves a person like kaveri. Afterall, "Zeher zeher ko katata hai."

I haven't seen her doing any evil until now so can't comment. I analyze characters on the basis of what it is shown on episodes. Just because she is not born to your favorite character you cannot label her as evil.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Haha not required woh hokar bhi kya karlegi smiley36 ab hokar bhi kya ukhad liya usne smiley36

Pixie-Dust thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I haven't seen her doing any evil until now so can't comment. I analyze characters on the basis of what it is shown on episodes. Just because she is not born to your favorite character you cannot label her as evil.

Agreed , the word evil is a bit too civilised for abheera. Normally she deserves to be called freeloader , gold digger , illiterate etc etc etc etc....

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Agreed , the word evil is a bit too civilised for abheera. Normally she deserves to be called freeloader , gold digger , illiterate etc etc etc etc....

I feel sorry that I fell into an argument with people like you. Had you not tagged me, I would have seriously not.

Mods- I really didn't knew that each and every thread created by forbidden generation lovers is a NFZ. I hope next time they give a disclaimer.