Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Umm, in that case we hope a new cameo turned parallel lead enters for abhira sharma .. someone like Abhinav smiley42

oh why not we can also see samrdihhi in nice avatar like her mom post leap smiley42
1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

oh why not we can also see samrdihhi in nice avatar like her mom post leap smiley42

Aik cute 5 year old kid ky sath bhi
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

This generation is all about Abhira... AkshNav ke pyaar ki akhri Nishani.. Who is ML, doesn't matter...

https://twitter.com/Smxridhii/status/1739135208614691191?t=GHSTERx4NT9uCQda6ynWCA&s=19

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 months ago

Yes, all I care about... smiley27

I honestly how every other legacy fan sees their favorite in Abhira... She is absolutely mix...

Fun and entertaining like Abhinav,

Proud Pahadi and emotional like Jr. Akshara,

She is upfront like Naira and kind of supportive and naive like Sr. Akshara... Heck, I have seen her being compared to Arohi and Abheemanyu too...

AkshNav ke Pyaar ki Akhri Nishaani is seriously one of the most refreshing characters right now!

DT edited: quoted post

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 9 months ago

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

This generation is all about Abhira... AkshNav ke pyaar ki akhri Nishani.. Who is ML, doesn't matter...

https://twitter.com/Smxridhii/status/1739135208614691191?t=GHSTERx4NT9uCQda6ynWCA&s=19

In the Yrkkh legacy it’s always about the FL and rest of the characters are just to support her ,doesn’t matter who the ML is , can change at any point according to the story and look at the amount of love she is receiving both from online and trp audience. She is being compared to her Nani Naira and par Nani Sr.Akshara . 🥰 and also ppl are happy to compare Abhinav’s baby girl with some characters from previous season too. Awww Akshnav’s princess is a cutie and one of those rarest FL’s on ITV who can take a stand for herself.
Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Samriddhi is a such a beautiful & talented girl. I haven't seen her previous work but here is doing absolutely fantastic job as Abhira. Her oneliner made me like her character.

Edited by Redflag - 9 months ago

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Yes, all I care about... smiley27

I honestly how every other legacy fan sees their favorite in Abhira... She is absolutely mix...

Fun and entertaining like Abhinav,

Proud Pahadi and emotional like Jr. Akshara,

She is upfront like Naira and kind of supportive and naive like Sr. Akshara... Heck, I have seen her being compared to Arohi and Abheemanyu too...

AkshNav ke Pyaar ki Akhri Nishaani is seriously one of the most refreshing characters right now!

DT edited: quoted post

Abhira our Gen 4 protagonist is truly the best.

It's her story and her story alone. Mls hardly matter in Rishtaverse.

They are following matrilineal line