Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

so how are they going to make him disappear in the show 🤔

He has already disappeared after committing fraud. They can just kill him off like they did with Kartik.

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

He has already disappeared after committing fraud. They can just kill him off like they did with Kartik.

Atleast kartik was declared dead in the flight accident. Think about Naitik, the first ML vanished into thin air without a trace 😨😨😨😨

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Atleast kartik was declared dead in the flight accident. Think about Naitik, the first ML vanished into thin air without a trace 😨😨😨😨

I genuinely wonder if Naitik is still alive? If Manish is then surely he is?

My theory is that he and his father Rajbanna shifted to their village for sanyas.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

General question!

I never wore heavy jewelry!

During season 2, Naira did wear many heavy ornaments and gen 3 had a couple of huge earrings. But this nose ring is huge!!! (Akshara also wore one after leap) But the one worn by Abheera, today.

How much does it hurt 🤕??? smiley21

I could feel the pain radiating through my screen!! Like it's soooo huge!

haha it may nt be heavy i heard they get light weight jewelleries 😄

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I genuinely wonder if Naitik is still alive? If Manish is then surely he is?

My theory is that he and his father Rajbanna shifted to their village for sanyas.

Manish is a vampire, but Naitik is a very decent human. Only khaand Wale are cursed with immortality!

Also please add Bhabhimaa, devyani, keesh and krish to the list. Not for sanyas but about that retiring to a peaceful life in the village 🕊️

P.S. Bhabhimaa was there from the beginning to almost till gen 2 ending. Her character deserved a sent off!smiley38

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

haha it may nt be heavy i heard they get light weight jewelleries 😄

They are??? For real???😳😳😳

appisuri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

General question!

I never wore heavy jewelry!

During season 2, Naira did wear many heavy ornaments and gen 3 had a couple of huge earrings. But this nose ring is huge!!! (Akshara also wore one after leap) But the one worn by Abheera, today.

How much does it hurt 🤕??? smiley21

I could feel the pain radiating through my screen!! Like it's soooo huge!

Hi I am silent visitor here come once in a while the nose ring abhira is wearing its called nath in himachal and uttrakhand I am from uttrakhand. It comes in different sizes too generally we wear it post marriage occassionally like bandh(haldi ceremony)and mundan. yha uttrakhand me its of gold . Pain as such ni hota because its supported with the chain which goes back of your ear but uncomfortable at time while eating etc

P.S Abhira aka samridhi might take it out during cuts i don't think it would be that painful

Edited by appisuri - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: appisuri

Hi I am silent visitor here come once in a while the nose ring abhira is wearing its called nath in himachal and uttrakhand I am from uttrakhand. It comes in different sizes too generally we wear it post marriage occassionally like bandh(haldi ceremony)and mundan. yha uttrakhand me its of gold . Pain as such ni hota because its supported with the chain which goes back of your ear but uncomfortable at time while eating etc

👍 Thanks for the explanation!

How much low efforts does makers put for this generation? Armaan sa has stopped wearing glasses a long time back? Neither the montage is changed, now this marriage promotion with old pic!smiley29

Spelling of Abhira is also same. It should have been Abheera. Right??

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: viji2111

Spelling of Abhira is also same. It should have been Abheera. Right??

It's Abhira only from starting. Yeh dkp time paas karta hai dono fandom mein 💣 aag lagaane kismiley36 isliye armaan ke phone pe Abheera name was saved & on marraige care bhi "Abheera"

But otherwise in legal documents, certificate, social media everywhere they have shown as Abhira .

But makers ka koi bharosa nhi, ho sakta hai kal legal document mein Abheera kar de. We never know smiley29