Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Lies! He has crossed 150

And the precap looks another miss and hit? She said her mom’s name is Akshara but then he have to see the photo of Abhinav and Akshara to actually understand she is Akshara’s beti?100+ Fossil MG Brian stopped working smiley36 and Ruhi Birla ithna bada photo notice nahi kiya , waise chindi chor vamp hamesha Abhira ke aas paas mandrathe rehthi hai hamesha

😂
https://x.com/niyasha_12/status/1830980860797165573

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Main to abhi se armaan sa se detach hona chathi hoon sorry rohit is doing his job perfectly no doubt

Par isse pehle charector ka band baje humhe kat Lena chahiye smiley37

I don't see anywhere coming armaan confront dadisa for this contract abhira will hide things from armaan regarding dadisa guranter dhamki and money issues and Sanjay issues phir jab ek saath sab bolegi armaan bolega Maine kya Kiya mujhe to kuch pata hi nahi smiley37

Fault hide karne ki abhira ko hogi but sab blame to armaan pe hi jane wala hain smiley17

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

What!!!! How on earth you calculate it? Manish ji itne buddhe bhi nahi ho saktesmiley19

Manya boi has vampire 🧛🏻 blood
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I don’t mind him defending his family if they r right ,but here they r being ridiculous ,unreasonable ,questioning her honesty , disrespecting her self respect calling her gold digger .Who knows about his family than Armaan , he knows how they always treated him as an outsider called him Gandha khoon, he himself said they will never accept Abhira whole heartedly.
Today in the argument I thought both are right from their perspective except that I can’t hear anything against my family and they ALL love u part. Some of them genuinely love Abhira but not all, esp KV. Phufa and to some extent V too. Knowing his family completely he should support Abhira no matter what , anyway here I don’t want Armaan to talk and sort this out , Abhira has always been shown as a courageous girl so needs to tell old vile hag that she won’t sign the agreement and ask her to go to hell. I don’t think she will sign the agreement.

Chindi vamp Ruhi Birla is not even worth discussing , she n her stupid plans will only make Abhira shine more.

but now Armaan met with an accident..so abhira will be so scared..he’s her only family..so she might want to sign it..but I hope he tells her not too..and that contract story ends ..just like that name changing story..ended.
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

And the precap looks another miss and hit? She said her mom’s name is Akshara but then he have to see the photo of Abhinav and Akshara to actually understand she is Akshara’s beti?100+ Fossil MG Brian stopped working smiley36 and Ruhi Birla ithna bada photo notice nahi kiya , waise chindi chor vamp hamesha Abhira ke aas paas mandrathe rehthi hai hamesha

😂
https://x.com/niyasha_12/status/1830980860797165573

then it should be 108 approx because Armaan Abhira ka 1 year marriage bhi ho gaya … and 3-4 months after that

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

but now Armaan met with an accident..so abhira will be so scared..he’s her only family..so she might want to sign it..but I hope he tells her not too..and that contract story ends ..just like that name changing story..ended.

I think family won't get to know about accident... I really hope they wont... Warna phir ek alag hi kalesh hona hai.... This is not the tym for that 🤞
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Han Armaan tumhari family best hai aur Abhira se bahot pyaar karti same jaise tumhe pyaar karti hai.smiley42smiley42

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Gooddays

I think family won't get to know about accident... I really hope they wont... Warna phir ek alag hi kalesh hona hai.... This is not the tym for that 🤞

I don't think Armaan ka accident hua hai or they would have shown him in the car.

Also, there are no bandages on Armaan in BTS.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 months ago

Word Count: 0

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
True Lobe Dadisaaasmiley29..... Bechare goenkas nahi hain pic mai IR hone wala hai but bhav nahi vampires kosmiley36