Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Manish is naitik’s age .. he will only go with Abhira to become even more sick and get hospitalised and die on her

his age was calculated by folks on Twitter…it’s estimated that he’s around 106 years old 😂
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ria23

Ruhi came to prove her pyaar for Rohit. Why is dadi not asking padh pota/poti from Ruhi.

And sign toh ruhi se lene chayie. Apne jethji se woh pyaar karti, goyenkas ka business ka satyanash, degree koi hai nahi, kaam koi kiya nahi, asli gold digger toh yeh hai

yes the only thing she got behind her is the goenkas family..who,were once rich..but are now bankrupt 😂..so she’s riding on that..
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Docworld

Tagging Abhira as a gold digger has to be the most ridiculous part of this show. And it is such a laughable joke toosmiley36Simple logic hain, if she wanted to enjoy all those luxuries provided by Armaan why would she even put forward the concept of deal marriage? She could have simply lived there na and Armaan wouldn't have any objections too.

Yes that Ruhi bitch and Crappiest lady KP are trying to break her, but they wont be successful. Abhira has her flaws, but one thing that I have always liked about Abhira is her courage. So Ru ko jitna chindi plans execute karna hai karne do, humesha ki tarah moye moye hi hone vala hain😅😅😅

But Abhira is a witch and her in laws are good,.because they see her real face. Now I’m wondering in which show was this shown 😂.‘definitely not on rishta that we’re all watching..
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Why does Abhira even want to hide that KV’s evilness from Armaan ? It’s not doing any good to her , she should actually tell him how his so called Dadi who loves Abhirais blackmailing her in the name of her parents. So IF article is partially true except Armaan asking her to sign the papers. .. worst CV’s are trying to show KV is not evil but some Mahan who wants AA together isliye she kept this clause ?? And they think ppl will buy it?

I want MG to know about the contract and blast that loser Kv poddar. But I will still hate him.

yes they’ll give kaveri an escape..because today she told phufasa that after signing the contract..abhira will never think of leaving Armaan. So she wants Abhimaan together..but abhira must become like vidya and manisha..stay at home, have babies and take care of the house. And they’ll say phufasa instigated her..and he’ll become a scape goat again..and Ruhis intentions will still be hidden..until a major kaand happens.
Edited by Indira1211 - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

But Abhira is a witch and her in laws are good,.because they see her real face. Now I’m wondering in which show was this shown 😂.‘definitely not on rishta that we’re all watching..

Apni hi duniya basaye baithe hain, roz scripts likhte hain, uspe discuss karte hai, jee bhar ke gaali- galouj karke raat ko so jaate haismiley37 Mast life chal rahi hai, vastavikta se koi lena dena nahi haismiley37
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Exactly Kaveri herself is bent on making Armaan jobless has given all his cases and cabin to Rohit .

she has also declared Armaan as sautela .. she can safeguard her wealth by disinheriting him ..
whatever Armaan has earned till now is his own .. she can also throw him out of the house and make him live in outhouse as a tenant

Ye idea ekdum jhakas hai🤣

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

Ye idea ekdum jhakas hai🤣

Koi sautele ke bacche ki liye Itni shiddat Kari

ek baar bhi Kaveri ne Ruhi rohit ko bola during janmastami have a baby .. give a waaris .. she cried for his return now is back to ignoring him ..

actually .. Kaveri is so stupid .. she is making Armaan jobless will also stop Abhira from working so what are they supposed to do procreate like rabbits all the time

nutmeg7 thumbnail

his age was calculated by folks on Twitter…it’s estimated that he’s around 106 years old 😂

Lies! He has crossed 150

viewers want abhira and Armaan together..it’s his family that’s the problem..so if he can stand by her always and put her first above his family..like spouses should do..then it’s fine..but if he starts defending his family.then viewers won’t accept it..

I don’t mind him defending his family if they r right ,but here they r being ridiculous ,unreasonable ,questioning her honesty , disrespecting her self respect calling her gold digger .Who knows about his family than Armaan , he knows how they always treated him as an outsider called him Gandha khoon, he himself said they will never accept Abhira whole heartedly.
Today in the argument I thought both are right from their perspective except that I can’t hear anything against my family and they ALL love u part. Some of them genuinely love Abhira but not all, esp KV. Phufa and to some extent V too. Knowing his family completely he should support Abhira no matter what , anyway here I don’t want Armaan to talk and sort this out , Abhira has always been shown as a courageous girl so needs to tell old vile hag that she won’t sign the agreement and ask her to go to hell. I don’t think she will sign the agreement.

Chindi vamp Ruhi Birla is not even worth discussing , she n her stupid plans will only make Abhira shine more.

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Lies! He has crossed 150

What!!!! How on earth you calculate it? Manish ji itne buddhe bhi nahi ho saktesmiley19