Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Manish is naitik’s age .. he will only go with Abhira to become even more sick and get hospitalised and die on her

DKP doesnt care about age, they have made Manish and Swarna seem the age of Madhav and Vidya LOL.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

I dont think he meant to defend the clauses. He probably just went after Abhira first knowing she’d be agitated after reading such bullshit. Armaan has gotten such a nice arc post IPL, I think he deserves benefit of doubt. In any case, it has just been this one episode since the prenup confrontation thing happened.

I think he definitely has everyone's benefit of doubt.

I am very optimistic he won't make Abhira sign it. Neither will Ab sign.

But I really want to see a proper intense Kaveri vs Armaan scene where he calls out her regressive ideas, and manipulative behavior.

I was liking his "I won't take no BS no more" attitude with Kaveri

Thats why i was put off by him saying "I'm sure dadi means no hurt to you and its just a MU".

Its not. He knows that too.

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

But I really want to see a proper intense Kaveri vs Armaan scene where he calls out her regressive ideas, and manipulative behavior.

Abhira won’t take kaveri’s money .. she might take up a tricky case which will pitch her opposite the Poddars .. later on to fund the shadi

Or she might take financial support from parnanu.. Manish hasn’t given her the lehanga yet and she has told him she will take it if it is keemti..

this is a ladki wala function.. Manish will somehow end up funding it from where he will get the money I don’t know .

Some trust fund he had kept on the name of Akshara and her kids .. on that behalf he will sign as her guarantor
And later on pay the whole loan after the revelation

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Actually Kaveri is very very stupid I have not seen a more silly matriarch in the house

she knows Abhira is wilful and can easily influence the family members to do her bidding .. so shouldn’t she keep her busy with court cases ..

The tougher her schedule the less time she will get to meddle in family matters

she does not consider Armaan her true heir and wants Rohit to be the family head .. so shouldn’t she pressure Ruhi to immediately produce a baby with Rohit they are already married . If Rohit has a child who is elder than armaan’s child obviously all the ceremonies and celebrations will be on Ruhi and Rohit

Infact she should actually influence abhira to not have a child right now .. and let Ruhi ( who is 8-9 years older than Abhira) have a baby with Rohit .. saying it will make their marriage more stable .. and tell Abhira to focus on her job .

Saying she has biological clock on her side ..

You have all valid points🙌🙌🙌.. Now I am convinced that Kaveri is brain dead or may be its Ruhi's sangat ka azar...
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Docworld

You have all valid points🙌🙌🙌.. Now I am convinced that Kaveri is brain dead or may be its Ruhi's sangat ka azar...

See they are blindly copying Ghum S1 in this point over there it had happened all of a sudden not dragged for months ..with ha and na in shadi

it was making sense there as ML was the waaris of the family legacy of being police officers..Here Armaan is not the chosen heir Infact Kaveri can actually cut him out of every penny and has started the process already ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Agreed. There should be at least one episode dedicated to Goenka’s pampering Abhira and spending time with her to make up for all the lost time. Manish should narrate stories to her about her ancestors smiley27

this is a must as she doesn’t know her family history..and not Just goenkas..singhanias and mahehwaris..her great grandmother the original rishta heroine..should at least be mentioned..

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Thats why i was put off by him saying "I'm sure dadi means no hurt to you and its just a MU".

Its not. He knows that too.

yes they can’t show her signing it..then what message are they sending out
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

this is a must as she doesn’t know her family history..and not Just goenkas..singhanias and mahehwaris..her great grandmother the original rishta heroine..should at least be mentioned..

Seriously it will be good if they honour Hina khan in her toughest time .. considering she led the show and gave it a solid footing for 2000 episodes

They can pay the royalties to her .. they are already airing the episode in afternoon slot .. so 1-2 episodes right now will be so well done bringing memories of naira and Kartik .. and some moments of gen 3 .. because the kalesh happened in Gen 3 which anyways will have to be brought out ..

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Seriously it will be good if they honour Hina khan in her toughest time .. considering she led the show and gave it a solid footing for 2000 episodes

They can pay the royalties to her .. they are already airing the episode in afternoon slot .. so 1-2 episodes right now will be so well done bringing memories of naira and Kartik .. and some moments of gen 3 .. because the kalesh happened in Gen 3 which anyways will have to be brought out ..

in gen 3 …karthik and nairas multiple marriages and divorces weren’t brought up..vedika was never mentioned.. even karthiks sister kirti and Nairas extended family weren’t shown or mentioned....so I don’t know how much they’ll tell abhira..
Edited by Indira1211 - 1 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

why should she leave Armaan when he loves and respects her. Armaan very well knows how much his family loves him so he can’t think his family loves Abhira genuinely (at least some) . And calling her gold digger is plain stupid and hatred on her , she got the blank cheques by KV which she never used. And she should sign the papers to prove her love and her confidence on her love ? So all those women will be ready to sign those papers to prove their love too? Cheap thoughts and track to show women as weak, they r breaking Abhira by using her dead parents now :Why is no one talking anything about this issue in that house ? Why is Abhria not questioning the old hag if she made the same deal with all her bahus too? And esp that freeloader , jeth lover Ruhi Birla ? When did Abhira munch the food made by Jeth lover ? When did she even make the food she is busy lusting on jeth ji and even if she makes she sticks customised labels on the food.

Abhria needs to tell the old hag that she would have already married her potha in the temple and she can still do that if she tries to blackmail her using her parents. And she also needs to remind Armaan he left his family and ready to marry her also told her that his family would never accept her whole heartedly.

viewers want abhira and Armaan together..it’s his family that’s the problem..so if he can stand by her always and put her first above his family..like spouses should do..then it’s fine..but if he starts defending his family.then viewers won’t accept it..