Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Ya'll chill, the second part of yesterday's precap with Abhira telling Kaveri that uskey and Armaan k relationship mai pyaar, dosti, etc hai has not come yet. So there is no way in hell she will sign the papers, even after Armaan's accident. This contract is basically the kaleesh of the week, ussey zyada kuch nahi smiley36

I agree, this is pretty much just drama atp.

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Abhira is just getting dumber. At this point she needs to let her family jaap go. Ask Armaan to choose between her and his family. If he choose his parayi family then say tata bye bye to him. If her, then run far away from podhar home. Go back to Mussourie

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Isnt the fact that Armaan had to marry her and bring her back with him to Udaipur post Akshara’s demise proof enough? Abhira has also mentioned many times that she had no one but her mumma as family. I am pretty sure Manish can connect those dots to figure out Abhimanyu and Abhir are dead.

I think he will mourn that Akshara has died .. and will somehow try to figure out where did Abhir and abhimanyu go .. he will not naturally assume their demise ..

let’s see kya sochta hai .. finally some meat in his role ,such a good actor was running like a headless chicken.

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

edited

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 1 months ago

Word Count: 0

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

why should she leave Armaan when he loves and respects her. Armaan very well knows how much his family loves him so he can’t think his family loves Abhira genuinely (at least some) . And calling her gold digger is plain stupid and hatred on her , she got the blank cheques by KV which she never used. And she should sign the papers to prove her love and her confidence on her love ? So all those women will be ready to sign those papers to prove their love too? Cheap thoughts and track to show women as weak, they r breaking Abhira by using her dead parents now :Why is no one talking anything about this issue in that house ? Why is Abhria not questioning the old hag if she made the same deal with all her bahus too? And esp that freeloader , jeth lover Ruhi Birla ? When did Abhira munch the food made by Jeth lover ? When did she even make the food she is busy lusting on jeth ji and even if she makes she sticks customised labels on the food.

Abhria needs to tell the old hag that she would have already married her potha in the temple and she can still do that if she tries to blackmail her using her parents. And she also needs to remind Armaan he left his family and ready to marry her also told her that his family would never accept her whole heartedly.

Tagging Abhira as a gold digger has to be the most ridiculous part of this show. And it is such a laughable joke toosmiley36Simple logic hain, if she wanted to enjoy all those luxuries provided by Armaan why would she even put forward the concept of deal marriage? She could have simply lived there na and Armaan wouldn't have any objections too.

Yes that Ruhi and Crappiest lady KP are trying to break her, but they wont be successful. Abhira has her flaws, but one thing that I have always liked about Abhira is her courage. So Ru ko jitna chindi plans execute karna hai karne do, humesha ki tarah moye moye hi hone vala hain😅😅😅

Edited out hate speech

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

I really want Abhira to hate his guts the minute she realizes what he put her mumma through.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I really want Abhira to hate his guts the minute she realizes what he put her mumma through.

Exactly, it is okay to respect them for the sake of relation she shares with them but she should state it upfront that I can never forgive the wrong you'll have done to my mom. Manish goenka should repent not talking properly with Akshara at her death bed. Had he listened, abhira's life would have been different.
Edited by Debospeaks - 1 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Who the hell suggested abhira to take a loan with Kaveri as guarantor?smiley39 Why even this urge to do ladki wale ka function apne dam par ?

If she can lash out only on arman , it'll be very unhealthy for their relationship..a person can take that much & what arman did today in anger was very minor , which cud be a mishap & abhira phir roti hi reh jayegi apne karmo ko..first confrontation was OK but second time she did really cross the line ..👎 both in her reaction and her dialogues..ye gussa dadisa par kyun nai nikalta ? Coz there it's her mistake of taking a loan to show off ladkiwale ki self respect.

He was shown the contract papers at the same time as abhira , did she question him what he thinks about it ? He gave her space, came to discuss is the next day , itna toh self control hona chahiye ..if she reflects on her words , she took everyone , arman , madhav , Manisha, sabko lapete mei le liya ke tum log mujhe qaid karoge etc etc this is what offended arman most..

Precap might come after 2 or 3 epis but the thing is..marriage contract is total crap & it amounted to nothing ..they r happily proceeding with the functions...either dadisa will take the signature slyly . Or arman might refuse or draw up a better contract giving abhira equal footing..

Originally posted by: Ria23

Abhira is just getting dumber. At this point she needs to let her family jaap go. Ask Armaan to choose between her and his family. If he choose his parayi family then say tata bye bye to him. If her, then run far away from podhar home. Go back to Mussourie

Armaan did choose her over his family right?? And was ready to get married in a temple. It was Abheera who wanted the family.

Now how can she ask him to choose between her and family.. 🤔🤔

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I think he will keep this quiet … because he knows how Ruhi reacts when Akshara name is mentioned.. and he himself will try to figure out what exactly happened that Akshara n Abhira were left alone and Abhira knows nothing about her brother ..

mostly because of Ruhi . He will try to hide the news and try to protect Abhira ..

basically he will definitely do her kanyadaan and Abhira will light his pyre ..

2 things are certain in this show