Users

Frequent Posters

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Abhira won't sign. I am optimistic.

I am not optimistic from last two ays too much of negativity going on break Lena hain show se woh bhi nahi le pa rahi smiley39

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

I am not optimistic from last two ays too much of negativity going on break Lena hain show se woh bhi nahi le pa rahi smiley39

Things will be fine in the end. Abhimaan shaadi hogi and they cant really afford to show such a regressive prenup. Theres no point showing Armaan know clauses and still get Ab to sign. Nahi karega.

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

surely, its not tough for MG to figure that everyone except Abhira is dead.

Are you kidding .. 90 year old folks mostly have Alzheimer if they are lucky dementia

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Aajkal toh opposite sex hone ki bhi zarurat nhi hoti haismiley2

Absolutely.., zyada fire n angsty wala hota

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Ofcourse but yaha pe in the show they will not let go of an opportunity to show they are sisters

I am watching ek hazar behna in insta on commute to work it looks like a nice and fun show how did I miss
Those are real sisters …

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

She makes me miss Patru. That’s how bad she is..

Oh my my .. patru was evil and her gunda body language was so bad but now beggars can’t be choosers I want her to somehow turn up at lost 2.5 and remind Savi that she is a chavhan ..
and create some kalesh there among dandiya and lavani .. yeh isha kuch nahi Kar sakti
Maybe she can angle after Raju

Pinecone thumbnail

hopefully after this almost accident, theres an angsty scene where Abhira gets really upset at Armaan taking car in anger and then shows how scared she is about what happened and tells Armaan to be careful because she cant survive if anything happens to him after having lost all her family already.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1831183320647864580

Sam did well in both of these scenessmiley27

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

hopefully after this almost accident, theres an angsty scene where Abhira gets really upset at Armaan taking car in anger and then shows how scared she is about what happened and tells Armaan to be careful because she cant survive if anything happens to him after having lost all her family already.

need a good ABHIMAAN scene with this crap! Been watching janmastham episode // scene on loop to keep. Sane 😂

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🤞.... Ek scene to banta hai.... Hope they come out this mess maturely na ki singing the contract by being pressurized by dragonsa....