Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Abheera won't ever leave poddar bungalow. What's the use of marriage to her if she doesn't get a lavish lifestyle , luxury along with free caterers (ruhi, vidya and other ladies) to satisfy her demon like hunger.

She hates ruhi but shamelessly munches on food cooked by ruhi. She is incapable of feeding her own self , dusron ka kya dhyaan rakhegi.

Ghar pe maids bhi hire kr sakti hai, uska pati toh acha khasa kamata hai. Jo 1 crore ka ghar kharid sakta hai woh apni biwi bache ko lavish lifestyle to provide kar hi dega. Poddar house mein hi reh kar lavish life mil sakta hai aisa zaruri toh nahi. And Ruhi, woh khana banati kab hai? Technically khana Vidya and Manisha hi banate hai, aur abhira unhe hate nahi karti. Ruhi kitchen mein tab hi payi jaati hai jab either arman or abhira, ya fir dono ek saath kitchen mein hosmiley6
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

she would never dump Armaan at altar and its not acceptable either.

Then she should talk and mutually postpone wedding but definitely she should not cave in and sign the contract!

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luvsagar

Then she should talk and mutually postpone wedding but definitely she should not cave in and sign the contract!

she wont sign contract

Pinecone thumbnail

aapki patience ko mera salam.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsagar

Canโ€™t believe Abhira is not gonna tell him Dadisa master plan for being guarantor was to blackmail her โ€ฆ hoping she doesnโ€™t get pressured to sign and Armaaan finds out and calls Dadisa on it! I know itโ€™s a lot to hope for from DKP!

She wont sign. She will find a way.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

aapki patience ko mera salam.

It's actually something even I admire about myselfsmiley37
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

It's actually something even I admire about myselfsmiley37

Lol. You should.

I toh definitely dont have even 1% of your patience and tolerance.

Dhanya ho aap. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿซก

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Mera dimag to kuch khatarnak soch raha

Abhira will sign this in pressure of dadisa which armaan is unaware then he will be angry and betrayed showing mujh pe vishwas nahi tha I don't find the reason to ruin armaan after so much redemption now lekin yeh track ho sakta hain after marriage it will be mess then that ir is just another making fool of us I guess

I hope all this don't happen ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™

Pinecone thumbnail

Abhira won't sign. I am optimistic.

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Mera dimag to kuch khatarnak soch raha

Abhira will sign this in pressure of dadisa which armaan is unaware then he will be angry and betrayed showing mujh pe vishwas nahi tha I don't find the reason to ruin armaan after so much redemption now lekin yeh track ho sakta hain after marriage it will be mess then that ir is just another making fool of us I guess

I hope all this don't happen ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™

Inke dimag se yehi sab kachra nikal sakta haismiley37They can't give a fresh progressive track like kasauli all over againsmiley19