Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I didn’t even realise the typo till you pointed it out! But you have a valid point. Yaha pe spellings pe dono teams ka chalta rehta hai

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I need them to give abhira a break for this (1) function and let manish goenka fill up the crying qouta of the episodes 🙏🏾

I really want to see him go through a major breakdown whilst connecting the dots that Akshu is no more. In fact I want him to realise that she called from her deathbed and he was so rude to her. Sachin ji is a fantastic performer, I really need a full episode of Manish and him grieving Akshu-Abhir.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

I honestly get why Armaan didnt go all guns blazing and lash out at Dadisa today. As much as Abhira is trying to adjust and be a good bahu, in his eyes his family is also making efforts to accept her. They are planning a grand wedding for them, Dadi sa agreed to let her host one function and even became the guarantor for her loan, she was allowed to host Janmashtami AND was given the opportunity to make the shubh Kanha ke feet symbol. So far, nobody has behaved in a mean manner with Abhira and Dadi sa even let go of name change after it was turned down by them. Dadi sa even yelled at Ruhi for the card mistake, gold plated cards bhi chap rahe inke. The way he sees it, it is not a one way street. He is definitely not in agreement with the prenup and that fact doesn’t get negated just because he is not screaming and shouting. I can understand why he feels like his family loves Abhira. Except Ruhi (iska kuch pata toh hai nahi usko vaise bhi), no one has really done anything to sabotage her or upset her up until this prenup and stupid Vidya’s ubtan/maangteeka drama.

him defending family is not same as him defending Kaveri for the clauses

I get that he wants to deal with it calmly but he should address it with Kaveri not Abhira

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

I really want to see him go through a major breakdown whilst connecting the dots that Akshu is no more. In fact I want him to realise that she called from her deathbed and he was so rude to her. Sachin ji is a fantastic performer, I really need a full episode of Manish and him grieving Akshu-Abhir.

Akshu 's death can be learnt from Abhira.But how will he come to know Abhir is dead?

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

No matter what Abhira does she willl never be up to their standards or at least not Dadisa

She needs to leave at the Mandap telling Arman everything and explaining that it’s bet so he is not torn between hr and family and maybe in few years she can come back once established and rich with hopefully singhanias/Maheshwari family in he life and ABHIMAAN love story can restart and the butchering of Gen 4 YRKKH can be rectified

I can’t understand how RUHI antics go unnoticed! Hate her character and Dadisa’s😡

Pinecone thumbnail

surely, its not tough for MG to figure that everyone except Abhira is dead.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Okay confirmed now. Gangadhar hi Shaktimaan hai 😇😇😇

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsagar

No matter what Abhira does she willl never be up to their standards or at least not Dadisa

She needs to leave at the Mandap telling Arman everything and explaining that it’s bet so he is not torn between hr and family and maybe in few years she can come back once established and rich with hopefully singhanias/Maheshwari family in he life and ABHIMAAN love story can restart and the butchering of Gen 4 YRKKH can be rectified

I can’t understand how RUHI antics go unnoticed! Hate her character and Dadisa’s😡

she would never dump Armaan at altar and its not acceptable either.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Exactly exactly. Even with all my annoyance with manish goenka, Sachin Tyagi has a strong screen presence to make the scenes watchable enough. I need manish to suffer and cry tears of blood so bad

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 1 months ago
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

him defending family is not same as him defending Kaveri for the clauses

I get that he wants to deal with it calmly but he should address it with Kaveri not Abhira

Can’t believe Abhira is not gonna tell him Dadisa master plan for being guarantor was to blackmail her … hoping she doesn’t get pressured to sign and Armaaan finds out and calls Dadisa on it! I know it’s a lot to hope for from DKP!