Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

MG has pakka gone bankrupt thanks to funding the sautele snakes 🐍 suarna and Ruhi .. since Ruhi paternal family has thrown her in πŸ—‘οΈ uska baap illegitimate Jo tha ..

But Abhira has Kairav her own Mama and also Singhania ( naksh’s lineage and also Maheshwari ( Gayu , Mishti , kuhu ) sabke sab bankrupt Toh nahi huye honge .. hopefully some are alive and have not squandered the wealth of daddaji , Naitik and visheshwar ..

I am sure your favourite might still be alive and prospering as the Rajvansh family matriarch

Goenkas, Singhanias, Maheshwaris, Rajvanshs, itne affluential families hai aur saare Abhira ke sage relatives hai. Mishti and Abhir are Akshu’s mausa-maasi, Gayu maasi is there too, Kairav and Muskaan are her bhai-bhaabhi, Naksh-Keerti are her maama-maami, Mansi-Anmol too, Krish, Luv Kush, Akhilesh, Vansh, SO MANY OF THEM. Can DKP cast older new faces and bring atleast some of them back for Abhira, along with Manish & Swarna.

Edited by mysticxmyth - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Biggest sign of illiteracy and greed is to marry in the same household where people wanted her to get molested or bad mouthed her parents.

I don't support her getting married at that household. Similarly don't want her to give up on armaan as well, who loves her and respect her. They can live happily married at a separate house alongside armaan keeping nice cordial relationship with his biological family. This concept is nothing alien in today's world. Why can't the makers show such progressive track?

Why would abhimaan need to separate just because some of the family members are pragmatic and rude?

Edited by Debospeaks - 1 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Why you and some people call Ruhi as Rubi?I have noticed some people repeatedly call her Rubi?Anyway it's just fiction.it doesn't matter much

mine was a typo. Or probably fat fingers. You see in the keyboard H and B are one below the other.

Maa kasam itna overthinking πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Ofcourse but yaha pe in the show they will not let go of an opportunity to show they are sisters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

Why no one is speaking about Ru baby's mauka par sixer moment of today's epi??? Not fair guys.. Bacchi itni mehnat karti hain. Kuch to credit donasmiley19smiley19

uske lallu plans bohot hi bekaar hai. Uske baare mei kya hi baat karna. Kuch bada kaand karegi tab dekhenge
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

uske lallu plans bohot hi bekaar hai. Uske baare mei kya hi baat karna. Kuch bada kaand karegi tab dekhenge

She makes me miss Patru. That’s how bad she is..

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I don't support her getting married at that household. Similarly don't want her to give up on armaan as well, who loves her and respect her. They can live happily married at a separate house alongside armaan keeping nice cordial relationship with his biological family. This concept is nothing alien in today's world. Why can't the makers show such progressive track?

Why would abhimaan need to separate just because some of the family members are pragmatic and rude?

Abheera won't ever leave poddar bungalow. What's the use of marriage to her if she doesn't get a lavish lifestyle , luxury along with free caterers (ruhi, vidya and other ladies) to satisfy her demon like hunger.

She hates ruhi but shamelessly munches on food cooked by ruhi. She is incapable of feeding her own self , dusron ka kya dhyaan rakhegi.

Edited by Pixie-Dust - 1 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

What's the use of marriage if she doesn't get a lavish lifestyle , luxury along with free caterers (ruhi, vidya and other ladies) to satisfy her demon like hunger.

I lost it at β€œdemon like hunger” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

mine was a typo. Or probably fat fingers. You see in the keyboard H and B are one below the other.

Maa kasam itna overthinking πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

But it's not just you.isliye pucha.I have seen some same people again and again call her that.Thatswhy I was curious.

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

I honestly get why Armaan didnt go all guns blazing and lash out at Dadisa today. As much as Abhira is trying to adjust and be a good bahu, in his eyes his family is also making efforts to accept her. They are planning a grand wedding for them, Dadi sa agreed to let her host one function and even became the guarantor for her loan, she was allowed to host Janmashtami AND was given the opportunity to make the shubh Kanha ke feet symbol. So far, nobody has behaved in a mean manner with Abhira and Dadi sa even let go of name change after it was turned down by them. Dadi sa even yelled at Ruhi for the card mistake, gold plated cards bhi chap rahe inke. The way he sees it, it is not a one way street. He is definitely not in agreement with the prenup and that fact doesn’t get negated just because he is not screaming and shouting. I can understand why he feels like his family loves Abhira. Except Ruhi (iska kuch pata toh hai nahi usko vaise bhi), no one has really done anything to sabotage her or upset her up until this prenup and stupid Vidya’s ubtan/maangteeka drama.