Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

yeah Matlab sign karne ke baad Aisa dance toh nahi karegi abhira jaise she was dancing in the precap.

I have not seen the precap

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

The creatives have kept her for the very purpose. To upset audience along with the FL. Kaleah se hi chalta hai ITV. So our wish to see less of her face will remain a wish forever.

Face toh haath per mar ke seh lege but why give her monologue like sorry Ar tumhe pareshannahi karna tha and all🙄 …… behen you are chalti firti pareshani dafa hona pasand karogi?smiley39

Edited by CanKeepCalm - 1 months ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

As of now the only wish is precap shouldnt be false. MG shd know that Ak is no more and Ab is his own blood.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Exactly! Even I feel the same , how can she get mocked and humiliated if she becomes a good lawyer with her own talent and capabilities. What if he is a driver he is a man with golden heart who kept his women like a queen and supported her in her up’s and downs.

In my State at the 10/12 board exams every year there would be some student from very poor household ( mainly from interiors). They go on to take admission to top Indian universities and I assume they land up good careers too. If everyone starts chastising the students because their father was so and so then no one would ever come up in socio economic status in India.
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Docworld

As of now the only wish is precap shouldnt be false. MG shd know that Ak is no more and Ab is his own blood.

He will get to know, the realization will struck him later that Akshu is no more

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

The creatives have kept her for the very purpose. To upset audience along with the FL. Kaleah se hi chalta hai ITV. So our wish to see less of her face will remain a wish forever.

IR ke baadh to bachi tandev karegi. With more screaming, victim playing and God knows what🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️ Seeing the recent performance graph of Garv as an actress, I can already imagine future scenessmiley44

Why does Abhira even want to hide that KV’s evilness from Armaan ? It’s not doing any good to her , she should actually tell him how his so called Dadi who loves Abhirais blackmailing her in the name of her parents. So IF article is partially true except Armaan asking her to sign the papers. .. worst CV’s are trying to show KV is not evil but some Mahan who wants AA together isliye she kept this clause ?? And they think ppl will buy it?

I want MG to know about the contract and blast that loser Kv poddar. But I will still hate him.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

I need them to give abhira a break for this (1) function and let manish goenka fill up the crying qouta of the episodes 🙏🏾

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

MG coming to know but I think he will remain silent due to Ruhi… he will not even tell Suvarna and Surekha… it wiill take something else to make him blurt out that Ab is a Goenka…not sure what and when …

as for Armaan I expected him to confront Dadisa… he disappointed me in todays episode … we are going back to square one ….

Hoping tomorrow the situation is rectified by him!

As for shaadi yes it should happen but hoping that after the drama moves away from the triangle and we get better tracks

few good tracks that I definitely hope DKP serves us with are ABHIRA memory loss and Yuvraj returns and Armaan jealousy Tracks 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 I know it’s asking a lot but I have UMEED!

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

i think her idea is to focus on how she can arrange money without Kaveri's help, refuse to sign papers and still proceed with shaadi. for her, she wants the wedding to happen and not more kalesh. and that house has others who are pro Abhimaan and looking forward to shaadi. so thats her rationale. its not to "protect" Kaveri but to actually focus on finding a solution to money issue and not letting Kaveris threatening be fruitful