Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Vanraj left?!?!?! smiley19

Let's just hope anumata doesn't go to the Van (forest) to pray for her Raj (ex)

Yes he left to join some boy band which Shahi most definitely didn’t approve of..

I don’t know how MAA will survive without her Pati Parmeshwar Vanar smiley19smiley28

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yes he left to join some boy band which Shahi most definitely didn’t approve of..

I don’t know how MAA will survive without her Pati Parmeshwar Vanar smiley19smiley28

My heart breaks for Anumata! Now how can she survive without the man who cheated on her and got divorced like 6 years ago! Poor poor anumata!smiley38

Also good for the actor to have some change and peace of mind! 🙂

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

But then Jeth Lover will take advantage of this situation, she won’t even hesitate to show her driving skills on Rohit to get jeth ji.

exactly..then she’ll start planning rohits murder.’ Then after she bumps him off…she’s do her bechaari widow act..running to therapy..and then begging dadisa and vidya to,let her marry Armaan.😂
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

My heart breaks for Anumata! Now how can she survive without the man who cheated on her and got divorced like 6 years ago! Poor poor anumata!smiley38

Also good for the actor to have some change and peace of mind! 🙂

I read somewhere that the actor is getting replaced..so Vanraj will still be there..just the real actor would have left..🤷🏻‍♀️
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I read somewhere that the actor is getting replaced..so Vanraj will still be there..just the real actor would have left..🤷🏻‍♀️

No it was a rumour. I do not want Vanraj to be replaced. No one can replace SP. Shahs should be tossed away alongside Vanraj.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Now toh she definitely comes across as a gold digger.

Looks like she was hiding money from poddars to get sympathy..

usne apne mumma ka hotel bech diya smiley37 never seen any women selling her assets for marriage. Bhai operation ke liye sell karo theek hai who do it for marriage. smiley36

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-abhira-to-sell-aksharas-hotel-in-manali_210944

General question!

I never wore heavy jewelry!

During season 2, Naira did wear many heavy ornaments and gen 3 had a couple of huge earrings. But this nose ring is huge!!! (Akshara also wore one after leap) But the one worn by Abheera, today.

How much does it hurt 🤕??? smiley21

I could feel the pain radiating through my screen!! Like it's soooo huge!

Edited by Shineeeee - 1 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

https://x.com/ponvarshini777/status/1831313824663674888

Ye ruhi would have been good here smiley36 isko gharelu banakar galath kiya smiley36 i Don't watch this show but whatever clips i saw pratiksha looks decent smiley36

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

https://x.com/ponvarshini777/status/1831313824663674888

Ye ruhi would have been good here smiley36 isko gharelu banakar galath kiya smiley36 i Don't watch this show but whatever clips i saw pratiksha looks decent smiley36

Why did DKP replace her smiley19smiley19smiley28

IMG_5600.jpeg

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

No it was a rumour. I do not want Vanraj to be replaced. No one can replace SP. Shahs should be tossed away alongside Vanraj.

so how are they going to make him disappear in the show 🤔