Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I like your dp's they are cute smiley36

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ria23

Ruhi came to prove her pyaar for Rohit. Why is dadi not asking padh pota/poti from Ruhi.

And sign toh ruhi se lene chayie. Apne jethji se woh pyaar karti, goyenkas ka business ka satyanash, degree koi hai nahi, kaam koi kiya nahi, asli gold digger toh yeh hai

Bcz Ruhi is that haanji haanji DIL Kaveri always wanted.Kaveri thinks that Ru will be a simple puppet. So in that case kya contract sign karvana????

Ru deviji ki asli motive samne aane do, phir dekhte hain that old vile lady kya karte hain.

Edited by Docworld - 1 months ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

Bcz Ruhi is that haanji haanji DIL that Kaveri always wanted.Kaveri thinks that Ru will be a simple puppet to us se kya contract sign karvana.

Ru deviji ki asli motive samne aane do, phir dekhte hain that old vile lady kya karte hain.

Ruhi is unimportant lol Kaveri doesn’t see her as a rival lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ria23

and konsi gold digger loan lekar podhar family ke bade bete part time sautele/paraye bete se shaadi karegi.

Exactly Kaveri herself is bent on making Armaan jobless has given all his cases and cabin to Rohit .

she has also declared Armaan as sautela .. she can safeguard her wealth by disinheriting him ..
whatever Armaan has earned till now is his own .. she can also throw him out of the house and make him live in outhouse as a tenant

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I think he will mourn that Akshara has died .. and will somehow try to figure out where did Abhir and abhimanyu go .. he will not naturally assume their demise ..

let’s see kya sochta hai .. finally some meat in his role ,such a good actor was running like a headless chicken.

I really want to see him take efforts to find out more about what happened to Abhir and what Akshu went through in the last 2 decades. Manish is honestly the only the last living Goenka (apart from Mimi) that is Naira lineage biased. I do want a redemption arc for him and his bond with Abhira. I would love if he went and lived with Abhira whenever she separates from Armaan like how Naitik did for Naira.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Docworld

Bcz Ruhi is that haanji haanji DIL that Kaveri always wanted.Kaveri thinks that Ru will be a simple puppet. So in that case kya contract sign karvana????

Actually Kaveri is very very stupid I have not seen a more silly matriarch in the house

she knows Abhira is wilful and can easily influence the family members to do her bidding .. so shouldn’t she keep her busy with court cases ..

The tougher her schedule the less time she will get to meddle in family matters

she does not consider Armaan her true heir and wants Rohit to be the family head .. so shouldn’t she pressure Ruhi to immediately produce a baby with Rohit they are already married . If Rohit has a child who is elder than armaan’s child obviously all the ceremonies and celebrations will be on Ruhi and Rohit

Infact she should actually influence abhira to not have a child right now .. and let Ruhi ( who is 8-9 years older than Abhira) have a baby with Rohit .. saying it will make their marriage more stable .. and tell Abhira to focus on her job .

Saying she has biological clock on her side ..

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

him defending family is not same as him defending Kaveri for the clauses

I get that he wants to deal with it calmly but he should address it with Kaveri not Abhira

I dont think he meant to defend the clauses. He probably just went after Abhira first knowing she’d be agitated after reading such bullshit. Armaan has gotten such a nice arc post IPL, I think he deserves benefit of doubt. In any case, it has just been this one episode since the prenup confrontation thing happened.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

I really want to see him take efforts to find out more about what happened to Abhir and what Akshu went through in the last 2 decades. Manish is honestly the only the last living Goenka (apart from Mimi) that is Naira lineage biased. I do want a redemption arc for him and his bond with Abhira. I would love if he went and lived with Abhira whenever she separates from Armaan like how Naitik did for Naira.

Manish is naitik’s age .. he will only go with Abhira to become even more sick and get hospitalised and die on her