Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

True, now only Manish can save her from this endless torture. Hope he connects the dots and brings her to his home where she truly belongs. I hope Manish badly bashes Poddars and reveals that she is his grandchild and proprietor of millions.

tha ab they are also bankrupt smiley36 toh ab bash nahi karenge lekin sunna padhega poddars se. Ab kaveri will raise a mudda that ithne raees insaan ki beti married Abhinav .Bringing ab to home may make her teach her grandchilds such things. 😄

AB's life was simlple if she would have just gone to her hometowm back. Now she will realize how her life was an illusion.

Post edited hate speech

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Why you and some people call Ruhi as Rubi?I have noticed some people repeatedly call her Rubi?Anyway it's just fiction.it doesn't matter much

Ruhi as Rubi is a typo which happens

but nutty sauteli masi ki beti is not a sister .. I have many cousins a lot of them who are close second cousins and a lot who are distant first cousins

Plus I also have my own siblings .. so most Indians clearly know the difference between these relationship .

In many countries and societies if Abhira and Ruhi were off opposite sex . Tab unke rishte ki bhi baate hoti .

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Docworld

Oh Rani this is damn funnysmiley36smiley37. And aunty ka bhi kya fault hain?? She might be an AB fan and may not be having any idea about the Abhimaan we all r watching😂😂😂

smiley36smiley36

I know she didn't but my dadi knows, cause she came over one day thinking the same thing. One day she heard me and my sister talking the jodi name. I don't use that word in my house I call the show rishta, I just feel exhausted smiley44

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Ruhi as Rubi is a typo which happens

but nutty sauteli masi ki beti is not a sister .. I have many cousins a lot of them who are close second cousins and a lot who are distant first cousins

Plus I also have my own siblings .. so most Indians clearly know the difference between these relationship .

In many countries and societies if Abhira and Ruhi were off opposite sex . Tab unke rishte ki bhi baate hoti .

Aajkal toh opposite sex hone ki bhi zarurat nhi hoti haismiley2
Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Being rude to people who deliberately wanted you to get molested or bad mouth your late parents day and night is the highest sign of literacy according to me.

Biggest sign of illiteracy and greed is to marry in the same household where people bad mouthed her parents.

Edited out hate speech

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Usually good education leads to a person getting more humble , well spoken. In abheera's case despite her claimed education, she's still rude like an illiterate.

Abheera's own personality in the first place prompts people to question about secondary issues like her family's occupation and background.

tunhari maa tumhari dadi tumhara family done today as they are not pacifying her 🤪
Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

tunhari maa tumhari dadi tumhara family done today as they are not pacifying her 🤪

Itne red flags abhi se hi display par hain. Still if poddars are ignoring it then it's their doom , although I don’t feel bad for that armaan guy , he deserves it.

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadi04

But it will come out after shadi that she has signed the contract

she should tell Armaan and please. Let them not sign that. Contract!

Stop showing this daidisa manipulation and evilness!

Between her and Ruhi it’s becoming unbearable to watch !

Best Abhira cancel the wedding and go back to Mussorie to live a peaceful life there and find an accha admi !

Edited by luvsagar - 1 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Itne red flags abhi se hi display par hain. Still if poddars are ignoring it then it's their doom , although I don’t feel bad for that armaan guy , he deserves it.

today he shouted meri family ke baare mein aisa math bolo. Woh log tumhe pyar karte hi. She said ha love letter mil gaya mujhe. that family has some issues with her as she lived before there and fought with them so dadi is securing her pota life not to be destroyed. Because of her career everything should not go on toss. What's wrong then dadi doing this. If abhira has confidence on her love and trust on herself that she won't mess anything why not sign. Where did swabhimaan jump at a flow today she was staying as free loader there till now
Edited by Mehersudha - 1 months ago