Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

In my State at the 10/12 board exams every year there would be some student from very poor household ( mainly from interiors). They go on to take admission to top Indian universities and I assume they land up good careers too. If everyone starts chastising the students because their father was so and so then no one would ever come up in socio economic status in India.

I can never judge ppl based on their economic status or their jobs. I met an old man in TirumalaTirupathi last year who is selling devotional books , and if anyone visited that place knows they most sell everything double the mrp but this man is so honest he is not even selling MRP and when I gave him extra money he gave me more books rather than being happy. I went to meet him next day too and gave him blankets and money and he gave me more books, but I kept them back without telling him, he took my mobile no and called me later. And I call him Tatha (grandpa) and he is still in touch and I would love to meet him again next time I visit the place.

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

In my State at the 10/12 board exams every year there would be some student from very poor household ( mainly from interiors). They go on to take admission to top Indian universities and I assume they land up good careers too. If everyone starts chastising the students because their father was so and so then no one would ever come up in socio economic status in India.

Usually good education leads to a person getting more humble , well spoken. In abheera's case despite her claimed education, she's still rude like an illiterate.

Abheera's own personality in the first place prompts people to question about secondary issues like her family's occupation and background.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Why does Abhira even want to hide that KV’s evilness from Armaan ? It’s not doing any good to her , she should actually tell him how his so called Dadi who loves Abhirais blackmailing her in the name of her parents. So IF article is partially true except Armaan asking her to sign the papers. .. worst CV’s are trying to show KV is not evil but some Mahan who wants AA together isliye she kept this clause ?? And they think ppl will buy it?

I want MG to know about the contract and blast that loser Kv poddar. But I will still hate him.

MG should blast on Dadi ...Dadi can counter attack with abandoning Akshara matter ...Dono ek doosre se lado chillao ,smiley37

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I wouldn’t bother seems like a depressing episode. Precap is slightly interesting.

I was all ready to watch then I hear a knock at my door, these are times I hate having a house next to my parents. My dadi friend comes cause her son is out, and my dadi is tired to keep her company. smiley7smiley7smiley7 I pause the show she sits and I start watching the show she interrupt to say she don't see Amitabh Bachchan, I'm thinking WTH. Again kahaan hai, I'm like he's doing Kaun Banega Crorepati, I'm confuse then she said I was told you're watching Abhimaan

Abhimaan (1973) - IMDb

I said no aunty then she ask to put it on in less then half hour this is me screaming in my head

Almost Fell Asleep During The Sentence GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Gosh she lucky she's an elder, so I called her son and cursed him out to feel better

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Exactly! Even I feel the same , how can she get mocked and humiliated if she becomes a good lawyer with her own talent and capabilities. What if he is a driver he is a man with golden heart who kept his women like a queen and supported her in her up’s and downs.

Blue collared jobs are only looked down in India .. in many countries they are paid a lot more than regular white collared ones .. even in India this change is happening..and it’s for the good .

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: elizamerin

What's the problem with her Papa's profession?He wasn't having any illegal or immoral thing as his profession .Her papa got insulted enough just because he is an orphan and poor in last generation.should they want to drag to this gen too?wasn't Abhira enough for that?It's not going to be nothing more than what her mom is going to be get accused by Ruhi

Exactly this. Ruhi gonna accuse Ab badly- Your mother snatched away my parents and you 'my samudar se gehra pyaar'. Then Ab will somehow prove her mother's innocence. Baki Ak ki life mein jo kuch bhi huva I dont think they r gonna mention that in detail . Ru will probably get an idea that her massi was not having a complete happy fam life which she assumed her to be. Thats it.

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Usually good education leads to a person getting more humble , well spoken. In abheera's case despite her claimed education, she's still rude like an illiterate.

Abheera's own personality in the first place prompts people to question about secondary issues like her family's occupation and background.

Being rude to people who deliberately wanted you to get molested or bad mouth your late parents day and night is the highest sign of literacy according to me.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I have not seen the precap

Dekhooo Manya has probably realised ki Abhira kiski daughter hai

Originally posted by: Pinecone

i think her idea is to focus on how she can arrange money without Kaveri's help, refuse to sign papers and still proceed with shaadi. for her, she wants the wedding to happen and not more kalesh. and that house has others who are pro Abhimaan and looking forward to shaadi. so thats her rationale. its not to "protect" Kaveri but to actually focus on finding a solution to money issue and not letting Kaveris threatening be fruitful

IK poor thing just looking for some happiness in her own marriage without all this drama , but when evil ppl like KV, Ruhi Birla ,Phufa are around reminding her she is poor, caller her a gold digger she can never be happy. I want her to tell that KV to shut up and she can’t blackmail her taking her parents names. Only because of her Armaan is still in the house or they would have married in the temple and moved to a different house without all this nonsense. She is not protecting KV directly but trying to maintain peace in that house but in that chakra she is missing her mental peace. She should discuss this with Armaan rather than fighting with him. She knows he will go and fight with Dadi so keeping quiet. But that women don’t deserve any respect.

I want her to reject KV’s guarantee and take someone else’s guarantee ,at the end of the day she is going to repay the loans ,how does it matter who gives her the guarantee.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

What's the problem with her Papa's profession?He wasn't having any illegal or immoral thing as his profession .Her papa got insulted enough just because he is an orphan and poor in last generation.should they want to drag to this gen too?wasn't Abhira enough for that?It's not going to be nothing more than what her mom is going to be get accused by Ruhi

It was not illegal or immoral but that you and me know. They always keep yapping about their wealth. Atleast that will stop.

Also, Rubi and Abhira are sisters which will be out in the open whether audience likes it or not.