Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

So Abhira signed the contract.Now she have a valid reason to not inform Armaan that she is pregnant when they seperate unlike Naira and Akshusmiley36

where did you see that she signed contract?

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Krinya

Since 2-3 days aapke posts hai ekdum ak47 jaise

Matlab..ekdum jhakas👌

Shukriya meherbani aur kya shabh likhu smiley36

https://x.com/rxn_media/status/1804790997622358365?t=sMIuEvv3hpQYgNXffWL-2Q&s=19

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Docworld

I dont think she signed it. Atleast ye to hona nahi chahiye. And that bts pic in which Ab was holding hands before KP, Ar was looking absolutely fine. So kuch major nahi huva hain

he is fine. but his almost accident will definitely shake Abhira a lot :( and as usual will lead to more blame game which I hate to see.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Agreed. There should be at least one episode dedicated to Goenka’s pampering Abhira and spending time with her to make up for all the lost time. Manish should narrate stories to her about her ancestors smiley27

Frankly Buddha MG should leave all the sautela serpents behind and goes with Abhira to wherever she goes playing nanny to her kid .. how about that

Naitik and Kartik will come as 👻 to warn him from making mess

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Aadi04

frankly this pre nup contract is a mess .. if the wedding breaks before it happens it is better for Abhira because after that she loses even more ..

Itv fl k zindagi mai dukh k ilawa hota bhi kya hai. Anyways there is no way they'll show her signing that contract

Originally posted by: maahi11

Again I am saying when two ppl are hot headed they do say stuff which is not meant, it might be only KP doing it, but it was done, and that counts as family only.

Agree people in anger say a lot of stuff. But it is itv producers take no time to do a 360 turn with MLs. Hope what u r saying is just that and Ar is still sensible. Tomorrows episode will clarify that.
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Pinecone

where did you see that she signed contract?

I dint see today's episode.After reading your update,I thought that she signed it .Better you edit your episode update post properly smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Visszz

X may probably going to be a warzone today smiley37...Ek ek words pakadkar doyega ...smiley37

Woh toh kal se he chal raha hai, aaj aur hoga smiley37

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Idhar hi problem hai mujko. If a bus driver's daughter gets educated and professionally sound, why the hell will she be subject to any humiliation just because of her father's profession? He was a driver and not a criminal or terrorist who needs to be demonisedsmiley5

Exactly! Even I feel the same , how can she get mocked and humiliated if she becomes a good lawyer with her own talent and capabilities. What if he is a driver he is a man with golden heart who kept his wife like a queen and supported her in all her up’s and downs.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Itv fl k zindagi mai dukh k ilawa hota bhi kya hai. Anyways there is no way they'll show her signing that contract

yeah Matlab sign karne ke baad Aisa dance toh nahi karegi abhira jaise she was dancing in the precap.