DOTW: Your favourite Paki Radio Channel?

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Do you people listen to Paki FM? and if you do, which channel? I started listening to FM this year only... I listen to it on my cellphone. I have got few favourites like Maiez Arif, Azfar-Mani, Yasir Qureshi and Dino...

...and in logon ke shows FM 91, 103 aur 105 peh aate hain. Which channel and which VJ do you like to listen to? and what are the timings of that show? Let us know 😃... so that we get to know if you have got a good taste or not ;)

Moderator's Note:
Great topic :) Made DOTW.
Edited by fariha17 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skywatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
105 was the channel I used to listen...DJ AZEE but since azee left i have stopped listening to that channel... 😭 i miss him...
sadia_lahori thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i listen to 91fm from 10-12 tuesday-thursday wasi and haris show
Edited by sadia_lahori - 16 years ago
angadkipari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey nice topic 👏 👏 👏 well i listen mast fm 103 rj azhar hussain . he is just gr8tt , very decent and superb 😳 😳 😳 must listen

tooba..... 😳
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Sadia: I have heard a lot about wasi and haris show from people but unfortunately never heard them myself. 😳 but i know for a fact that they do a great job. :)

@angadkipari: yeah, i've heard azhar hussain twice .. he is one of the most known VJs frm channel 103. But I like maiez better :p
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I have no idea about any Pakistani Radio channels
sadia_lahori thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shizajaved

@Sadia: I have heard a lot about wasi and haris show from people but unfortunately never heard them myself. 😳 but i know for a fact that they do a great job. :)

@angadkipari: yeah, i've heard azhar hussain twice .. he is one of the most known VJs frm channel 103. But I like maiez better :p

yaar zaror suno because thier show is so diffrent from other shows hasatay buhat hain and if u want to se them after listing to thier show u can pm me 😉