Unveiled: Himesh's Wife and Son

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Unveiled: Himesh's Wife and Son
Himesh Reshammiya has kept his wife Komal under wraps all this while. Here's a first jhalak of Mrs Reshammiya...

Finally, we know what Himesh Reshammiya's wife Komal looks like. Extremely low-profile and avoiding photogs.

Komal was part of the audience at the silver jubilee celebrations of Utpal Shanghvi School held at the Andheri Sports Complex on Saturday. The couple's son Swayam studies at the Juhu school.

Himesh's parents (extreme right) and wife Komal circled and (right) the security guard who was made to sit in front of her to avoid taking her photos.

The composer-singer and lately turned actor has kept his family strictly under wraps all these years. Reshammiya does not even make a mention of them leave alone get spotted with them.

It was only in Koffee With Karan's last season that anchor Karan Johar managed to make the Aap Kaa Suroor star admit that he was married with a son.

But all requests for a family portrait or even an interview with his better half would be turned down repeatedly. "Please keep them out of it," he would say.

As reported Reshammiya was to take centrestage at his son's school's 25 years celebrations free of cost. "Children are my biggest fans and I am doing this for their love," he said.

The event had father and son performing. This meant Komal would definitely be in the audience and that's how these pictures were possible.

Bless Swayam, says Himesh

In a parting shot, Himesh surprised everyone at the end of the show by asking his son to join him on stage.

He asked the public to bless his son just as they had blessed him. This is the first time the father and son were seen in public together

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiMi_19 thumbnail
thnx. cant really see the wife but his son should lose weight. I dun wanna be rude but its bad for his health at this age
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiMi_19

thnx. cant really see the wife but his son should lose weight. I dun wanna be rude but its bad for his health at this age

well with the security guards around himesh's wife i guess it's the best shot the cameraman could get and then ran for his life....bhaagoπŸ˜†

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Crap........Who is she.....sum diva that he is keeping her under security from being photograhed........He is a madman..! πŸ˜†

I thought his madness was limited to taking pot-shots at other actors.....but a guard to prevent his wife from  being photographed is like way toooooooooooo muchπŸ˜†

Edited by togepe30 - 16 years ago
Barbie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanx......beta baap peh gaya hai πŸ˜†
--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks 😊

They really need to loose weight yaar πŸ˜†
SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think that is not right by not taking pictures with her and his son earlier on. I think it is because she is not pretty and he is embarrased by being seen with her since he want to be a famous and big movie star and i predict he will divorce her for some young starlet. watch
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
comeon guyz.. he wants to keep his family hidden... for privacy reasons.. but media won't let it happen.. i would like to believe.. mr. himesh is going to stay loyal to his wife.. lets give them some privacy.. so what if she is fat.. fat people have right to live as well.. 😊
7387_nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
is he wearing a shirt with almost all of top buttons open at a school function 🀒
chicabooti thumbnail
hahaha! he seriously needs to loose some weight! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†