Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Thank you kindly for remembering to tag me and also for giving the important points with context only.. I have certainly stopped watching for a good 3 months now.. just catch a couple of scenes here and there that's all.. smiley36 but of course I come to take part in the fun talks every evening smiley36

I know - lekin discuss karne toh aao - don't watch - it's absolutely not worth doing sošŸ¤£

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Baaki main akeli baat kar rahi hoon - aap sab ne highlight dekhna bhi chod diya kyasmiley36

Looks like I am the only one who FFed the traumatic scenes of watching Armaan as a champu Bengali trying to make Abhira smilesmiley36

No yaar he was looking cute, atleast he got to know that his VVVIP Maa had called her biwi kheer chor.

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

My fun is gone. Dil toots smiley38

Hai, aapki sabse badi entertainment chali gayismiley19

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Please i was laughing when charu and kiara were like hum aapkey against nahi hongey.. Like wait for a few more hours girlies smiley36

I had the exact same reaction to that scenesmiley37

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I know - lekin discuss karne toh aao - don't watch - it's absolutely not worth doing sošŸ¤£

I still watch Abhimaan story Baki tho ff main jati hai especially Ruhi scenes

Also they changed the precap a little bit so that Abhira didn't sound stupid saying g she needed to tell Armaan about the pregnancy coz she couldnt keep vrat for him - also saree was really pretty, lekin majaal hai they will use it for romancesmiley44

romance toh ram nam satya hai hogaya behenšŸ˜­ and changing the precap doesnā€™t change my take on Ab. She is still behaving stupid not sharing that news. But I like her yellow saree though its not drape prefect but she was looking pretty šŸ˜
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I specifically watched that part first. smiley37

My god, why do they do this to him. Like I know he has a good face card, but even that couldn't save it for mesmiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: maahi11

No yaar he was looking cute, atleast he got to know that his VVVIP Maa had called her biwi kheer chor.

Pata toh sab kuch chal jaata hai, lekin yeh kuch kar nahi paata thanks to Abhira literally holding him back before he can say anything to any of themsmiley44

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I will on days that I'm not working too hard.. smiley36 problem is episode comes bang in the middle of my most productive hours at work lol.. by the time I'm free, this place is far beyond my human capabilities to discuss anything! smiley36

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

romance toh ram nam satya hai hogaya behenšŸ˜­ and changing the precap doesnā€™t change my take on Ab. She is still behaving stupid not sharing that news. But I like her yellow saree though its not drape prefect but she was looking pretty šŸ˜

steps of saree looked odd though saree is nice she looked pretty