Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 4 hours ago

I am having withdrawal symptoms now …can’t live without those blocks of empty spaces …should I offend someone else now ?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

DKP is KKK. Openly showing that episodes are not based on a story. I like the confidence. smiley16

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

In the entire update, only one line stood out for me …Manoj is sensible and has chosen to join another firm instead of starting from scratch smiley32

I am sure the day will never come when Armaan will walk out of that firm ..or maybe it will soon enough when Phuphs will dump the sorry asses of all the Poddars on the streets ..I will watch that episode surely and clap my hands when Kaveri falls the hardest 🦹

I am 100% sure that they will show this was anything but sensible.... Even though it was the sensible decision..

Edited by Solitudelover - 4 hours ago
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I am 100% sure that they will show this was anything but sensible.... Even though it was the sensible decision..

of course …because he has betrayed the family unlike the leads who will continue to stay there even after being insulted day in and day out …family is all important …self-respect is a cuss word on ITV 🤷🏻‍♀️
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

In the entire update, only one line stood out for me …Manoj is sensible and has chosen to join another firm instead of starting from scratch smiley32

I am sure the day will never come when Armaan will walk out of that firm ..or maybe it will soon enough when Phuphs will dump the sorry asses of all the Poddars on the streets ..I will watch that episode surely and clap my hands when Kaveri falls the hardest 🦹

But I still feel that firm hired him to use him for the poddar tag, then something might happen to him later.

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

But I still feel that firm hired him to use him for the poddar tag, then something might happen to him later.

that’s for later ..as of now it is the right decision ..but he will always have to fall on his face because how else can the family be proved right …anybody who goes against the family always ends up with mud on their face or worse !
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 hours ago

that’s for later ..as of now it is the right decision ..but he will always have to fall on his face because how else can the family be proved right …anybody who goes against the family always ends up with mud on their face or worse !

@bold the worst part about these so called family oriented shows.smiley11 Sensible people are called homebreaker for choosing themselves over their toxic families.

But Manoj himself has selective independency like ITV FLs.smiley36 He resigned from the firm then joined rival one for his self respect and to give it back to Kv. But he is still living in Kv's house with his family.....so why will she ever take him seriously.smiley44

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

@bold the worst part about these so called family oriented shows.smiley11 Sensible people are called homebreaker for choosing themselves over their toxic families.

But Manoj himself has selective independency like ITV FLs.smiley36 He resigned from the firm then joined rival one for his self respect and to give it back to Kv. But he is still living in Kv's house with his family.....so why will she ever take him seriously.smiley44

see it is his father’s house at the end of the day …technically Kaveri has no right to throw any of her children out unless all the property has been willed to her to do as she pleases …but I might respect Manoj more if he is shown paying for food and stuff consumed by his family lol..because he is not with the firm anymore ..maybe Kaveri never paid them salaries since all the expenses were taken care of by her …it looks like that to me …the kind of money they claimed Armaan earned per hearing etc ..he should be able to buy ten houses by now if he wants to smiley37
Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I am having withdrawal symptoms now …can’t live without those blocks of empty spaces …should I offend someone else now ?

Even I do miss them dearly smiley38 Daily morning I sit with my refreshments and scroll EDT before starting the day (getting ready and going out) I'll be greeted with numerous blank spaces by the same person, which I'm missing for some days. Where are you!!!smiley19smiley19

Kyuu yrkkh kyuu, you made them loose interest to create blank boxes for me. Is this how it's gonna be from now onwards. I didn't even get time to prepare my self for this sudden loss.

🎶🎤 Hamari adhuri kahani 🎻

🎶🎤 Hamari adhuri kahani 🎻🎻🎻🎻

But I still have some hope left 🤧

https://youtu.be/ZylSidJ9eC8?feature=shared

Edited by Shineeeee - 2 hours ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 35 minutes ago

Anyone else found it funny ?

Arman saying "humari do do shadi but ek baar bhi honeymoon par nahi gaye"smiley37

And then..abhira pregnant before the honeymoonsmiley36