Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 6 hours ago

Wah ruhi devismiley32 Kheer was bhagwan ka ashirwad which abhira snatched from you.

And minutes before you spilled the bhagwan ka ashirwad kheer ?smiley8

Originally posted by: Krinya

Wah ruhi devismiley32 Kheer was bhagwan ka ashirwad which abhira snatched from you.

This show is comedy.. kheer pe upar itna bawal and these days it's trend to make FLs weak.. Why can't Abhira fight for herself .. Even ghum also savi is shown weak these days..

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Apparently everyone feels bad for abhira except abhira herself . smiley39

Vaise aaj ka highlight was arman babusmiley42 He looks cute ..he should keep this look. 😁 aise bhi bahut jaldi devdas banne wale haismiley36toh chunni babu se shuru kiye hain

Edited by Krinya - 6 hours ago
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Also they changed the precap a little bit so that Abhira didn't sound stupid saying g she needed to tell Armaan about the pregnancy coz she couldnt keep vrat for him - also saree was really pretty, lekin majaal hai they will use it for romancesmiley44

Saree pretty hai aur Abhira achchi dikati hai toh more kalesh and kalank will happen…

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

fl ki body parts are used dragged for trp in that list kokh comes first 🀣🀣 from mehndi time it's going on.

meher you wrote it like some serial killer came and chopped body parts 😏🀣🀣 wth

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

nairas kokh was sold for long either fertility or mc Or kids in delivery heart issue for kairav for trps .next her brain with clots and memory loss. After that both kidneys taken away and kept with single kidney safe. Next is her life donated to kartik to lust sirat give the chudel dynasty 🀣🀣

Edited by Mehersudha - an hour ago

hath se phisaaaallll gya tha πŸ˜”πŸ˜… thode na fek k mara abhiman ko 🀣🀣

Charu and kya nam uska both cousin ne bola balti bhar k Prasad layenge dekhte hai kab 🀣 itna tarafdari chal rhi hai next in dono ka game bajega

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

nairas kokh was sold for long either fertility or mc Or kids in delivery heart issue for kairav for trps .next her brain with clots and memory loss. After that both kidneys taken away and kept with single kidney safe. Next is her life donated to kartik to list sirat give the chudel dynasty 🀣🀣

Are kokhless ka demand chal rha na. Let's see ruhi ka kokhless happens or not just to settle karma scores 🀣🀣

Waise itna demand chal rha is it safe to assume people rooting for ruhi more than lead. πŸ˜…πŸ˜œπŸ˜¦πŸ˜¦

For kaira and naira people cared. Here it's proved with numbers none cares about anything. Na leads ki shadi, na complications, are makers itself don't care about suhagrat 🀣🀣 abhira ka already complications hain.

And I am personally sick and tired of itv fl picking unnamed fetus over her own safety. Ekdam self love self preservation nhi hai inka. Very sad to watch. Do yaar abortion track. Why a man has to decide if a fl body important or bacha. Uska muh hai na bol i pick myself. Ye dikhane ki aukat nhi hai fake hindu lucha lafanga Paneer aak thu saale ki

Edited by Phir_Mohabbat - 6 hours ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

In the entire update, only one line stood out for me …Manoj is sensible and has chosen to join another firm instead of starting from scratch smiley32

I am sure the day will never come when Armaan will walk out of that firm ..or maybe it will soon enough when Phuphs will dump the sorry asses of all the Poddars on the streets ..I will watch that episode surely and clap my hands when Kaveri falls the hardest 🦹

Edited by sharadrocks - 5 hours ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

My poor Manisha has been butchered. smiley38

DKP spare no one in illogical track of all blame Abhira and her sapano smiley36

Still can't believe Manisha is screeching about cabin and acting like that vile hag Vee ji

Now she's on Ajab, hitlist. Her once upon a time Hetal-ben jaise smiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Apparently everyone feels bad for abhira except abhira herself . smiley39

Vaise aaj ka highlight was arman babusmiley42 He looks cute ..he should keep this look. 😁 aise bhi bahut jaldi devdas banne wale haismiley36toh chunni babu se shuru kiye hain

@bold kal hi kehrahi ti that with mop of hair, aaj kal lawyer kam bewda zyada dikta hai!