Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Mitara

Did he have any issue with his mom that he lived separately? And what about other couples of BW and SoBo and rich Delhi folks? Do they live separately too and has it become a norm now that no one bats an eyelid?

RK has managed to get an image for himself that is cold and uncaring. His fans blame his exes for that.They also exult in claiming that he dumped them, used them and he didn't care for anyone. That those women stupidly clung to him. Today his romantic image is destroyed..and is replaced by Sanju and Animal fans-criminal types, who treat women like dirt.

On the other hand even after Aish went to the cops, to file a report against Salman..he made a film, which loosely resembles his love life-Tera Naam. He has cast Aish's look alike in another film. His fans don't go around claiming that Salman just used Aish. He rose to become a superstar. Fans became protective of him.

Edited by you2 - 4 days ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aishwarya used to or still lives with inlaws. Because in India, people live with inlaws usually.

No and no. In lot of indian families, people move out of their parents house after the shaadi. It could be close or nearby,

It's not an absolute yet. Some live with their parents forever and daughters in law have to be lifelong nurses sadly.

Around me it's a mix of both. Some girls live with inlaws, some away

Mitara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

No and no. In lot of indian families, people move out of their parents house after the shaadi. It could be close or nearby,

It's not an absolute yet. Some live with their parents forever and daughters in law have to be lifelong nurses sadly.

Around me it's a mix of both. Some girls live with inlaws, some away

That is after a few years post marriage. But the initial years are spent with the inlaws. If he's an only son, he lives with parents. If there are more sons, rest may leave the parent's home. Has India really gotten so modern that soon after marriage, they are leaving parent's abode? That's news to me.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

People in big cities live in smaller homes.As families expand, they buy other homes.

When Deepika bought her flat, she bought another one in the same building for her parents to stay, when they visit.When she started dating Ranveer,he too bought a flat in Beaumont Towers. Alia has a flat in Vaastu where RK has one. She is a star..she and her staff need space for trials etc.

Depveer's parents have bought two flats in the same building they have bought their quadruplex in.Probably to keep an eye on the baby.They have other homes in Mumbai. Builders build standard size homes. Families learn to adjust.

Rosyme thumbnail

Now a days the actors move to different homes when thy earn well like Ananya etc for closet space, entertaining friends, make up artist s coming home etc

Alia and her sister also had moved to a new home before the pandemic

... similarly Ananya.now.

Only Kartik Aryan lives with his parents i guess...Sara also...

Aishwarya was staying in a different bunglow inside the same compound.

Edited by Rosyme - 4 days ago
Rosyme thumbnail

Now once the Kapoor mansion s ready Neetu will occupy a different floor n the same building i guess.

Mitara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Now a days the actors move to different homes when thy earn well like Ananya etc for closet space, entertaining friends, make up artist s coming home etc

Alia and her sister also had moved to a new home before the pandemic

... similarly Ananya.now.

Only Kartik Aryan lives with his parents i guess...Sara also...

Aishwarya was staying in a different bunglow inside the same compound.

But didn't she go to David Letterman's show long back and told how Indians live with parents even after marriage and the westerners were shocked!

Mitara thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

People in big cities live in smaller homes.As families expand, they buy other homes.

When Deepika bought her flat, she bought another one in the same building for her parents to stay, when they visit.When she started dating Ranveer,he too bought a flat in Beaumont Towers. Alia has a flat in Vaastu where RK has one. She is a star..she and her staff need space for trials etc.

Depveer's parents have bought two flats in the same building they have bought their quadruplex in.Probably to keep an eye on the baby.They have other homes in Mumbai. Builders build standard size homes. Families learn to adjust.

But they can afford any huge place that has many rooms or villas? Is that the only reason for them not to stay together though? Or they just want to be independent and live separated like in the west?

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Generally (not bollywood only) I've noticed that if money is not an issue couples are moving out of the family home but staying in the same building or very close by....

Freedom bhi aur family bhi

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

But they can afford any huge place that has many rooms or villas? Is that the only reason for them not to stay together though? Or they just want to be independent and live separated like in the west?

People live in rented flats too. Not a big deal. Rhea kapoor, producer and stylist, who married Karan boolani, director of Thank you for coming, lives in a rented flat with him and their dog in bandra I think.

It's great to live away from parents and learn the value of life and independence.