Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: JustWandering

I once did a 5 day fast with just water (added salt and potassium) … it was not as bad as I expected!

good on you. One day I will too.
I am starting 72 hr fast from tomorrow. I do it every three months, the max I hit so far is 66 hr and after that I tend to eat since I know my insulin dropped to 0. Goal is level up to 5 days to lose stubborn fat.

Edited by SriRani - 7 days ago
JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SriRani

good on you. One day I will too.
I am starting 72 hr fast from tomorrow. I do it every three months, the max I hit so far is 66 hr and after that I tend to eat since I know my insulin dropped to 0. Goal is level up to 5 days to lose stubborn fat.

Best of luck with your fast! If you feel low on energy, add salt and lime to your water

The 5 day fast I did, I lost 9 lbs, Gained 4 lbs back when I started eating but over all 5 lbs lighter…

Want to go back to regular 48 hour fasts… it made me realize how much I am eating just out of habit.. not cause I am hungry…

SriRani thumbnail

Best of luck with your fast! If you feel low on energy, add salt and lime to your water

The 5 day fast I did, I lost 9 lbs, Gained 4 lbs back when I started eating but over all 5 lbs lighter…

Want to go back to regular 48 hour fasts… it made me realize how much I am eating just out of habit.. not cause I am hungry…

I lost 15 kgs in 3 months. Lime and salt are considered to be dirty fasting, so I take black coffee with MCT oil for energy also apple cider vinegar . I am on OMAD and once in a while go on 2.5 day fasting. Good to learn your journey. Do you use any apps to track your progress?

Edited by SriRani - 7 days ago
JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: SriRani

I lost 15 kgs in 3 months. Lime and salt are considered to be dirty fasting, so I take black coffee with MCT oil for energy also apple cider vinegar . I am on OMAD and once in a while go on 2.5 day fasting. Good to learn your journey. Do you use any apps to track your progress?

I use “zero” app to track my progress I follow the Reddit “fasting” sub for info. According to that “snake juice” (water with salt, potassium, baking soda) is fine and black coffee or anything else is considered “dirty fasting”

Tbh I personally think this strict snake juice only fast is to be followed if autophagy is the goal… anything under 100 cal works just as well if one is looking for weight loss.

I’ll try the mct oil in coffee for energy in my next 5 day fast (whenever I attempt it 🤭) cause god knows I can use some energy!

may I ask, if you incorporate working out in your fasting routine?

Cause 15 kg is my goal now 😭 I’ve fallen off track!

Edited by JustWandering - 5 days ago
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 days ago

There was news about Kareena only surviving on juice during Tashan shoot, and led to some heath issues but that was in 2007/8. This has to be someone else.

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: StarkGirl93

There was news about Kareena only surviving on juice during Tashan shoot, and led to some heath issues but that was in 2007/8. This has to be someone else.

I think it's aishwariya rai.. all the online bullying especially from clochette constantly accusing aish of being the khans side piece...has gotten to her. Eat up aish ..eat up ..have some cake with your nimbu pani

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

You seem to pick out of my posts what suits you smiley36

Originally posted by: Clochette

You seem to pick out of my posts what suits you smiley36

Come hither Mr Shhhaaa Rukkk Khaan😍😍😍

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why not take the respective scene out of HNY???

SriRani thumbnail

I use “zero” app to track my progress I follow the Reddit “fasting” sub for info. According to that “snake juice” (water with salt, potassium, baking soda) is fine and black coffee or anything else is considered “dirty fasting”

Tbh I personally think this strict snake juice only fast is to be followed if autophagy is the goal… anything under 100 cal works just as well if one is looking for weight loss.

I’ll try the mct oil in coffee for energy in my next 5 day fast (whenever I attempt it 🤭) cause god knows I can use some energy!

may I ask, if you incorporate working out in your fasting routine?

Cause 15 kg is my goal now 😭 I’ve fallen off track!

I was 67 kgs and lost 10 kg strictly on diet. yes when I was 57 kgs I had a personal trainer 2 days per week and worked out on my own the other days. But workout didn’t do any wonder but yes I slept well. When i am under 52 kgs ( thanks to 47:1 fasting) I stopped training.

I use body fast app and joined body fast app Facebook group. lol That group really bullies you in to follow strict diet ..no dirty fasting. I think you can still join the group though you are not member of app. You will be very motivated and feel guilty for eating.
Last week I broke my fast at 40th hr. Started again with 72 hr fasting this morning…good luck to me. I need to do this really.

Edited by SriRani - 4 days ago