forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

He looked more great with Mahima than Preity

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

chitrangada singh

Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 22 days ago

No one has mentioned Arjun/Katrina in Rajneeti.

The movie's songs and promotion so heavily depicted Ranbir/Katrina that I was confused in the actual movie when Ranbir doesn't even glance at Katrina. That Katrina gets forced to marry Arjun and only starts to love him when he's killed.

All I can say is that Katrina was blind and crazy. Between these two brothers, she really chose Ranbir over Arjun??? I would consider it a blessing from the beyond to be "forced" to marry Arjun Rampal and she's acting like he's some consolation prize. Honey, your consolation is that you don't have to be stuck with Ranbir. That would be the real punishment.

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

No one has mentioned Arjun/Katrina in Rajneeti.

The movie's songs and promotion so heavily depicted Ranbir/Katrina that I was confused in the actual movie when Ranbir doesn't even glance at Katrina. That Katrina gets forced to marry Arjun and only starts to love him when he's killed.

All I can say is that Katrina was blind and crazy. Between these two brothers, she really chose Ranbir over Arjun??? I would consider it a blessing from the beyond to be "forced" to marry Arjun Rampal and she's acting like he's some consolation prize. Honey, your consolation is that you don't have to be stuck with Ranbir. That would be the real punishment.

I sometimes wonder if the character had eyes. Ranbir is an average Joe looking guy over all. Especially compared to Arjun Rampal. But he seemed to have a better character initially.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I sometimes wonder if the character had eyes. Ranbir is an average Joe looking guy over all. Especially compared to Arjun Rampal. But he seemed to have a better character initially.

I don't remember enough of the story now. I think Arjun was involved in the family's corrupt politics whereas because Ranbir had studied abroad, he was kept away from all that and didn't agree with his family. But from what I vaguely recall, Ranbir gets dragged into his family business and becomes corrupt too whereas Arjun softens over time.

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I don't remember enough of the story now. I think Arjun was involved in the family's corrupt politics whereas because Ranbir had studied abroad, he was kept away from all that and didn't agree with his family. But from what I vaguely recall, Ranbir gets dragged into his family business and becomes corrupt too whereas Arjun softens over time.

Again kind of similar to what they did in YJHD. They turned Aditya’s character into an alcoholic, so average Joe Ranbir looked good next to him. I think in real life it is the opposite in terms of alcoholism.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 22 days ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I mean, Arjun's character wasn't even interested in her and was involved with Shruti's... Some of the worst acting from Shruti, imo (and now the cringe is coming back with memories)