Will Suhana Khan ever make it big as a top actress?

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 days ago

Will Suhana Khan ever make it big as a top actress? smiley44

Even though Suhana is a well-connected nepo baby with lots of power and influence in the industry but however I just don’t see her becoming a successful heroine ever because to me Suhana lacks the looks, talent, charm and elegance of a typical mainstream actress smiley5

What do you guys think? smiley24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

She will make it big soon.

By doing plastic surgery.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I suppose, the result/comments won't much differ from the former Suhana threads (like these three e.g.)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5304773

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5251840

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5349164

Edited by Clochette - 15 days ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Deadinside

She will make it big soon.

By doing plastic surgery.

😮 Now what are you insinuating here? like what do you really mean? 😯

Surly_Devil thumbnail

Anyways I wonder if King will be a game changer for her?

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nope. Forget about acting skills. She looks exactly like SRK. Nobody wants to see female SRK onscreen. We have seen it. If a father is superstar, the children don't live up the hype. I know it sounds lame but 2 people from the same family cannot be in the industry together. You can see all past trends. SRK will have to retire. Then only Suhana will be able to make her impression. Otherwise she should forget about acting and do something else.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Think about it this way. Suhana is so bad, that she’s not even worth criticizing or bashing smiley36 even I get bored of bashing her because she’s that forgettable.That’s why she didn’t have it as bad as the other nepo kids despite being much worse.

Suhana is so terrible she raises Janhvi Kapoor’s level smiley36

Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranjali

Nope. Forget about acting skills. She looks exactly like SRK. Nobody wants to see female SRK onscreen. We have seen it. If a father is superstar, the children don't live up the hype. I know it sounds lame but 2 people from the same family cannot be in the industry together. You can see all past trends. SRK will have to retire. Then only Suhana will be able to make her impression. Otherwise she should forget about acting and do something else.

What kind of strategy is that? 💀

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

What kind of strategy is that? 💀

Its not a strategy but kind of a jinx if you observe past trend. It sounds weird but its true. In Bollywood its very rare to see two successful people in one family. When Sunny's movies started doing well, Dharmendra's career as main lead was over. Amitabh is still working & nobody takes Abhishek seriously even though that guy is now completing 25 years in BW. Esha- Hema, Rishi-Rajeev, Akhshay khanna- Rahul khanna, Kajol-Tanisha, Salman-Arbaaz/Sohail, Amir-Faizal, Saif-Soha, Shahid-Ishaan.......... Ek family main at a time only one person does well.

Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranjali

Its not a strategy but kind of a jinx if you observe past trend. It sounds weird but its true. In Bollywood its very rare to see two successful people in one family. When Sunny's movies started doing well, Dharmendra's career as main lead was over. Amitabh is still working & nobody takes Abhishek seriously even though that guy is now completing 25 years in BW. Esha- Hema, Rishi-Rajeev, Akhshay khanna- Rahul khanna, Kajol-Tanisha, Salman-Arbaaz/Sohail, Amir-Faizal, Saif-Soha, Shahid-Ishaan.......... Ek family main at a time only one person does well.

Okay now that’s an interesting take on things

Edited by Surly_Devil - 14 days ago