Anyone Watched 'Inkaar' (2013) *ing Arjun Rampal, Chitrangda

Movie Discussions

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 days ago

I recently stumbled upon this flick on netflix, starring Arjun Rampal and Chitrangda

I started watching with zero expectation and to my surprise, it turned out rather good! 

It deals with corporate politics and the plot is based upon the scenario of Chitrangda accusing her boss and former lover Arjun of sexual harassment at workplace. We get to see two point of views from the exes and it pretty much deals with a range of emotions and experience we have dealt with at one time or another in our lives. 

Both the leads did pretty well and they did have amazing chemistry. Found out the director is Sudhir Mishra who also directed the much raved about Hazaro Khawashien Aisi. 

The movie is slick and frankly felt ahead of time! 

https://youtu.be/pZa_UkOOKpU?si=W15KyOaMZuQy80Cx

Edited by Novarieaa - 11 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes, it's a good movie. And Arjun looked his best in it.  His neck. Ohhh his neck. That stub. Sigh. 

She looked great too.  Too bad she didn't get similar offers afterwards and ended up doing that kundi mat hilao song .  

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Yes, it's a good movie. And Arjun looked his best in it.  His neck. Ohhh his neck. That stub. Sigh. 

She looked great too.  Too bad she didn't get similar offers afterwards and ended up doing that kundi mat hilao song .  

He did look stunningly sexy, didnt he? I was so surprised that it flew under the radar. The movie was engaging with two good looking people with schorching chemistry and with very relatable plot. It would have been a smashing hit at least on OTT had it released recently. 

Mr.Abrol thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Yes , about a decade back (movies like that rarely flows under my special radar) . 

Found it good as I expect from that director . I would have recommended 'Ye Saali Zindagi' but it is less of a chic flick and more of a dic flick .