mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

What did you like most about it?

I found Deepak's love for Phool very endearing.

Deepak's love for Phool is beautifully portrayed in the film. Despite facing taunts from society and friends, he never stops looking for his wife. His devotion to Phool is simple yet pure, demonstrating that love can overcome societal pressure and prejudice. ❤️❤️

He wanted her and only hersmiley27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3g_WjLCsXM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I just saw a girl watching this movie around me in her laptop.When I asked what is she watching,she said Laapata ladies and now seeing this post.Seems like a popular movie!

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Newbird

I just saw a girl watching this movie around me in her laptop.When I asked what is she watching,she said Laapata ladies and now seeing this post.Seems like a popular movie!

It’s not that popular but yes it is getting recognition now since its on Netflix, people who saw this in theatre’s were only praising it till now, and movies like these( small budget ones, not with popular faces) are only picked up and actually watched when it comes on ott. (Sad truth) 

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

LL is a very very sweet movie. The casting is perfect. 

But Ravi Kishan...iss movie ke liye me to usaki fan ban gayi...he was fabbbbbb smiley36...i really dislike the guy otherwise smiley36

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

That I love you.... It was cute😭😭😭😭

ImaginativeGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I liked how differently etched the characters of Phool and Jaya were.

Phool is sheltered, yet endearing and has her own set of skills. She never gives up on her hope that she will reunite with Deepak. 

On the other hand,  Jaya is so clever in hiding her identity and intentions. The way she uses societal culture to fulfil her own wishes was commendable. Her determination to carve her way was applaudable.

Edited by ImaginativeGirl - 1 months ago
rocky212 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I loved the fact that Deepak was a good guy. They could’ve easily made a movie demonising him but his kindness for Jaya and  love for Phool was amazing to see. When the couple finally reunited it was just ❤️❤️❤️ I really loved everything about this movie.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Perfectly said!

Deepak's charachter was so adorable!

[Post Removed]

I'm interested to watch or listen this song as Arjit Singh is showing up in thumbnail.Someone tell me how is the song audiowise?

Edited by Newbird - 1 months ago