World limit is annoying! Edited post!

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 21 days ago
982283 thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Edited post! Word count is annoying!

982283 thumbnail

No FOD everyone on this forum agrees you are mentally ill one. It is no secret. Again are you describing your own story? Once again everyone also agrees if you parents cared they would have gotten you help by now.

Let me remind you of this 29 -age blockbuster thread where everyone agreed you need help and if your parents cared they would have left you in an asylum by now. There was one member there stupid enough to come with a nepo promotion agenda. They were against me for their own motives. You thought they actually had your back and were representive of millions of people on a dead forum. smiley37

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5307477?pn=4

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 20 days ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

IMO there was nothing that special about him then. I know looks are subjective but many agreed.

This is from 2016.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4606598?pn=2

But as you said looks are subjective.

many people find him good looking also. N forum pe toh kai log kareena ko b ugly bolte h
982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

many people find him good looking also. N forum pe toh kai log kareena ko b ugly bolte h

Again he is slim, has narrow shoulders, big oversized nose, a really thin face, and is somewhat feminine looking. But as I already mentioned looks are subjective. But as I stated Aish married Abhishek and I doubt it was for his looks. All the big league actresses like Karishma, Rani etc wanted to marry Abhishek at one point. It was not for his looks. Karishma was ready to get engaged with him when he had not even debuted. So looks might be subjective. But I do not think RK dating the most beautiful and successful actresses of the time proves anything. Did they love him? They broke up eventually?

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Again he is slim, has narrow shoulders, bia g oversized nose, a really thin face, and is somewhat feminine looking. But as I already mentioned looks are subjective. But as I stated Aish married Abhishek and I doubt it was for his looks. All the big league actresses like Karishma, Rani etc wanted to marry Abhishek at one point. It was not for his looks. Karishma was ready to get engaged with him when he had not even debuted. So looks might be subjective. But I do not think RK dating the most beautiful and successful actresses of the time proves anything. Did they love him? They broke up eventually?

bold- I don't even know what u think what I'm trying to prove?
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Edited by Jazzkapur - 21 days ago

Word Count: 0